MU OET 2022: Manipal University is a multi-discipline university that provides UG and PG courses with more than 300 specialized courses which cover almost all the aspects of education including Arts, Science, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, etc. through ten constituent colleges across the four campuses situated in Manipal, Mangalore, Bangalore, and Dubai. The university conducts its entrance test for admission to most of its courses which is called Manipal University Admission 2022. However, there are some specialization courses where the university accepts direct admission based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Shortlisted candidates are called for counseling. For more important details about the Manipal University Admission check below.
MU OET 2022 Notification:
- MU OET 2022 Application form has been released on 9th December 2021.
MU OET 2022: Highlights
|Name of Exam||MU OET 2022|
|Commonly Known As||MET and MU OET|
|Conducting Body||Manipal Academy of Higher Education|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Category||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
MU OET 2022 Exam Date:
Get below details about the MU OET 2022 Exam Date, Application Form Available date, End date to submit an application form, etc:
|Availability of the Application form||9th December 2021 (Phase I)
From 16th May 2022 (Phase II)
|Application form submission final date||10th May 2022 (Phase 1)
3rd June 2022 (Phase 2 & 3)
|Slot Booking||6th to 10th May 2022 (Phase I)
3rd June to 4th June 2022 (Phase I)
|MET 2022 Exam Date||14th, 15th & 16th May 2022 (Phase I)
1st, 2nd & 3rd June 2022 (Phase II)
10th & 11th June 2022 (Phase III)
|Result date announcement||17th June 2022 (Phase 1 & 2)|
|Counseling||In the month of July 2022|
MU OET 2022 Application Form:
- The Manipal University Admission 2022 Application Form has been available through online mode as well as offline mode.
- The Application Form has been available from the 9th December 2021.
- The Candidate must fill in the details carefully while filling the application form.
- The candidate who is interested to fill the Application Form offline, must download & print the application form. After filling the Application form candidate have to send it to the University with the demand draft and other required documents.
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal Academy of Higher Education,
Manipal – 576104,
The application fee is Rs. 600/- and the Examination Fee is Rs. 14oo/-. The fee payment should be done through the Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘Manipal University payable at Manipal/Udupi. The candidates are advised to retain the printout of the application form for future references.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Manipal University Eligibility Criteria 2022:
The MU OET 2022 Eligibility Criteria for different courses are as follows:
- For B.Tech. the candidates are required to have passed in 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University with Physics, Mathematics and English ( as compulsory subjects) along with Chemistry, Biology, Bio-Technology, or any other technical vocational subjects with 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
- BBA the candidates must have passed 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade, or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For Lateral B.Tech the candidates must have a degree from any recognized University with a minimum of 45% marks and must have passed the 12th or equivalent examination with Mathematics.
- For M.Tech., the candidates must have passed B.E./B.Tech., or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in MU OET.
- MDS, the candidates must have passed BDS or the equivalent degree recognized by DCI and 50% marks in MU OET.
MU OET Exam Pattern:
The Exam Pattern will be different for all the subjects here candidates can check the exam pattern as their chosen course:
For B.Tech Programme:
- Exam Mode: Online CBT mode
- Type of Questions: Objective types questions ( MCQ)
- Number of questions: 200 questions
- Time Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and General Aptitude
Distribution of subjects & questions:
|Subjects||Number of questions|
For M.Tech Programme:
- Exam Mode: online CBT mode
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice objective questions
- Time Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 60 questions
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for every correct answer
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
Distribution of questions & marks:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks|
MU OET Syllabus:
The MU OET Syllabus for B.Tech. and other courses will be based on 10+2 level as followed by 10+2 boards/universities and will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and General English.
MU OET 2022 Slot Booking
Candidates can book their slots online from July 2022 onwards. After the application process is over, candidates have to do their MU OET Slot Booking. For booking the exam slot, candidates are required to log in with their application number and password, fill their slot booking form and confirm after choosing the slot.
- The candidates are required to book a slot for getting the admit card through the online test booking system (OTBS).
- The candidates are required to select the date, time, and venue of the examination in the MU OET slot booking process.
- Once the slot is booked it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Admit Card will be issued to the candidates who book their slot before the last date of Manipal University Slot Booking for the respective programme according to the booking schedule.
- It must be noted that the admit card is not sent through post or fax.
- The candidates are required to download the Manipal University admit card through the official link online mode.
- The admit card will be issued from June 2022 onwards.
- The admit card contains the candidate’s name, roll number, date and time of test, the address of the test center, photograph, signature, etc.
- The print copy of the Manipal admits card will also be sent through the registered E-mail ID.
The result will be declared in August 2022 through the online mode on the official website of the university. The candidates are advised to take the printout of the results. The counseling process will begin in August 2022.
The MU OET 2022 counseling will start from August 2022. The candidates should select the counseling venue at the time of examination slot booking. The counseling venue and schedule will be posted on the official website of the university. The candidates must be present at the scheduled date and time of the counseling with the required documents. They will be called for counseling according to rank and asked to choose a seat from the available choices.
The documents are required at the time of counseling is given below:
- Mark sheet of 10th standard
- Mark sheet of 12th standard
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Admit card of MU OET 2022
- Scorecard of MU OET
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Valid photo id proof
- Counseling call letter etc.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here