MET 2022: Manipal Academy of Higher Education is responsible for commencing MET 2022 examination. Those who are willing to appear in the examination need to the official website and check the application form. The aim is to provide admission to candidates’ undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. The examination will be commenced in three slots a day using online mode. If you are looking forward to applying, then go through the information given below about MET 2022:
Under Graduate Courses:
- B.Tech (Lateral)
List of Post Graduate Courses:
MET 2022 Notification:
- 11th December 2021: MET 2022 Application Form has been released on 9th December 2021. Click here to apply.
MET 2022: Highlights
|Name of Exam||Manipal Entrance Test 2022|
|Commonly Known As||MET and MU OET|
|Conducting Body||Manipal Academy of Higher Education|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Category||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
MET 2022 Exam Date:
|Availability of the Application form||9th December 2021|
|Application form submission final date||March 2022|
|Slot Booking||April 2022|
|MET 2022 Exam Date||April 2022|
|Result date announcement||May 2022|
MET 2022 Application Form:
# 1: Fill in the Basic Information:
- IN the first step, the candidate will ‘Register to Apply’ and fill in all the crucial details such as Personal Details, Full Name, Gender, Email ID, DOB, Parents information, etc.
- Also fill the Candidate’s category, Course, Program, Stream, Select the country, state, city, enter your pin with selecting the nationality, etc. It is important to fill in all the details.
# 2: Upload Latest Photo and Signature:
- Fill Educational Qualification which includes Current Institute information, School Name, Qualifying exam, Board/ University, Year of passing, etc.
- Then upload the latest Photograph and Signature.
- The photograph should be latest with light background
- It must be signed by the test taker on white paper with a black/blue pen.
# 3: Choose the program and enter the address. Select the Application Fee Payment. The application fee will be 600 and the entrance test fee will be Rs 1400.
- Make a payment of the application fee using PayTM, Credit card/Debit card, or net banking.
- Payment can also be made via Demand Draft in favor of “Manipal Academy of Higher Education”, payable at Manipal or Udupi.
- Those who are paying via DD will send the print copy of the filled application form to the below mentioned address:
Director, Indian Admissions, Room No. 102, Manipal Academy of Higher Education,
Manipal – 576 104 Karnataka, India.
MET 2022 Application Form: Click here
- The seat allotment will take place according to rank and seat availability.
- Choices filled by candidates
MAHE entrance examination commenced above 50 cities across India are international centers too for MAHE. During the time of registration, it is mandatory for candidates to choose
- a country
- a State and
- a City with a Pin code
Exam Centers: Ahmedabad, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kozhikode, Port Blair, Allahabad, Coimbatore, Guwahati, Lucknow, Pune, Asansol, Delhi, Hyderabad, Ludhiana, Ranchi, Bangalore, Dehradun, Indore, Mangalore, Surat, Belgaum, Dubai, Jaipur, Manipal, Thiruvananthapuram, Bhilai, Ernakulam, Jabalpur, Meerut, Udaipur, Bhopal, Gangtok, Kanpur, Mumbai, Varanasi, Bhubaneshwar, Ganjam, Kolkata, Nagpur, Vijayawada, Chandigarh, Gulbarga, Kota, Noida, and Vizag
Important to Note: Candidates must choose the center carefully because there will be no option to change the choice in any situation. However, in case of emergency, the exam center can be changed by applying candidates under unexpected situations.
Common Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must have done Intermediate graduation or equivalent exam from some recognized board.
- The candidate must have studied Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as mandatory subjects in class XII.
- Candidate must have acquired at least 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics & anyone optional subject (Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, or any technical vocational subject)
- There is no age bar to apply.
- To apply for the Post Graduate program, the candidate must have acquired a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying UG degree.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
Other Courses & Eligibility Criteria:
- To apply for admission in the B.Arch program candidate must have done the NATA exam by the Council of Architecture (COA).
- Seeking admission in Medical (MBBS, MD / MS / PG Diploma / Super Speciality) and Dental (BDS / MDS) will be done through the NEET exam and counseling by DGHS / MCI.
- For international-based candidates, admission will be done on the basis of merit acquired in the qualifying examination.
- The Exam will be commenced in computer-based mode.
- There will be 200 questions on paper from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English, and General Aptitude.
- The candidate needs to complete the paper in 150 minutes.
- The exam will be conducted in English Language only.
- There will be multiple-choice questions.
- There will be a deduction of 1 mark for an incorrect answer and 4 marks will be awarded for a correct answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|English & Aptitude||30|
- B. Tech and other courses syllabus include Physics, Mathematics, Biology, and Chemistry, General English.
- The syllabus will be based on XII which will be followed by major XII Boards /Universities.
Syllabus for undergraduate degree:
- For Physics: Measurement, Kinematics, Force and Motion, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Matter, Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Modern Physics, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems & Experimental Skills.
- For Chemistry: Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry & Organic Chemistry.
- Mathematics: Partial Functions, Logarithms, Mathematical Induction, Binomial Theorem, Analytical Geometry, Limits & Continuity, Trigonometry, Vectors, Circles, Differentiation, Integration, Probability.
- General English: Spotting errors, vocabulary, and sentence improvement.
Manipal Entrance Test 2022 Admit Card or Hall ticket can be downloaded via manipal.edu. Admit card documents won’t be sent via postal mode or fax or any such mode. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the admit card:
- First, visit the official portal of MET www.manipalotbs.com or manipal.edu
- Enter MET Application Number and Password sent on the registered ID.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Now, Check and Download the admit Card
- Save for further reference.
- In case of any discrepancies in the admit card, please contact [email protected]
Documents to be carried along with Hall Ticket:
- 2 copies of the e-Hall ticket
- A photocopy of the application form.
- Anyone Photo ID Proof – Passport / Driving License / EC Voter ID card / IT PAN card or School / College ID card.
- The result can be downloaded from the official website and the steps for the same are as follows:
- Go to the official website of MAHE
- Click on the ‘MET 2022 results’ link.
- Enter your application number and password.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Results will appear on the screen
Important to Note: For MBBS Program, NEET Score will be considered valid and for MBA admissions scores acquired in XAT, MAT, CMAT, and CAT exams.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
The minimum cut-off will be considered valid for the entrance exam qualify examination. It will be announced after the announcement of MET results.
MET 2022 Counselling:
- For counseling, first of all, candidates will fill the registration form using the official website to appear in counseling.
- Then original documents will be verified along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the documents.
- There will be seat allotment according to rank and seat availability and the choices filled by the candidate.
- Make a payment of the course fee by DD/Produce confirmation of RTGS payment and get the provisional admission letter.
- There will be the release of waitlist for those who want to change the allotted seat which will be followed by the second round of counseling and those who failed to allot seats in the first round.
- Candidates can fill/modify the choices in the order of preference by logging in to their online portal. Make sure to take a printout of the modified or filled lock choices.
- Along with a provisional admission letter, go to the allotted college
Documents needed for Counselling:
- MET 2022 Hall Ticket
- MET 2022 Scorecard
- Counseling call letter
- Original copy of class X mark sheet
- Original copy of class XII class mark sheet
- Undergraduate degree certificate
- Marks sheets of all the qualifying exams along with the degree
- Postgraduate diploma certificate
- Character certificate from the last studied institution.