UAPMT 2022 is a new horizon for those who are aspiring to do courses such as BAMS, BHMS, and BUMS. Uttrakhand Ayurved University releases Uttrakhand Ayurvedic Pre Medical Test or UAPMT with the purpose to select the applicants with the right knowledge. It is quite essential for applicants to have complete info about eligibility criteria, exam date, result, application form details, etc.
UAPMT 2022 Application Form:
To apply for UAPMT 2022, fill the application form which is easily available at the official website. Make sure to go through all the instructions carefully before submitting the application form. Here are the steps to fill the application form:
- First, go to the official website www.uau.ac.in.
- Fill all the details in the fields appropriately and correctly.
- Upload the documents asked for in the prescribed format.
- Check all the details once again for avoiding any inconvenience further
- Take a print of the application form
- Submit the application form.
Make a payment of the application fee. Candidates belonging to General and OBC category will be Rs. 3500 and SC/ST/PH category applicants will pay Rs. 2500. Payment can be done via modes such as credit cards, debit cards, or net banking. The application fee can also be paid offline via DD or bank challan.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
UAPMT 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form available||January 2022|
|End to submit the Application form||April 2022|
|Submit the Application Form at university (Last Date)||April 2022|
|Admit card||May 2022|
|UAPMT 2022 Exam Date||May 2022|
|Result Announcement||May 2022|
UAPMT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Apply for UAPMT 2022 only after availing details mentioned in eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must have successfully completed class XII in the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology).
- Those who have successfully completed class XII with at least 50% aggregate marks may apply. However, SC/ST/ OBC candidates must have scored at least 40% marks to apply.
- The candidate’s age should be 17 years.
- Paper will have Multiple Choice Type questions
- There will be 200 questions in the exam
- Each section will consist of 50 questions.
- Paper will be distributed in English and Hindi language.
- The candidate will get 180 minutes to complete the paper.
- The candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Physics will have 50 questions for 50 marks.
- Chemistry will have 50 questions for 50 marks.
- Botany will have 50 questions for 50 marks.
- Zoology will have 50 questions for 50 marks.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The UAPMT (Uttarakhand Ayurveda University Pre Medical Test) written test comprises of specific syllabus mentioned below:
Subjects for syllabus: Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry
- Botany includes topics such as The diversity of plant life, Morphology of angiosperms, Taxonomy of flowering plants, Cell: Structure and function, Continuity of life, Genetic material, Recombinant DNA and Tissue culture technique, Complexities of plant life, Processes in plants, Ecology, Economic Botany, and Common plant diseases
- Zoology includes topics such as Animal world, Classification, The diversity of Animal life: Introductory Concept, Animal Morphology, AnimalHistology, animal locomotion, animal physiology, AnimalRespiration, AnimalCirculation, AnimalExcretion, Control and Co-ordination, Human Endocrine System, Genetics, AnimalReproduction and Human Development, Human development, Cellular growth, Biology in Human welfare (Elementary idea), Biotechnology, Modern techniques in diseases diagnosis, and Human Diseases
- Physics includes topics such as Atoms and Nuclei, Centre for mass, Collisions, Cr circuits (dc only), Current electricity, Dual nature of matter and radiation, Elasticity, Electromagnetic induction and ac circuits, Electromagnetism, Electrostatics and capacitors, Elements of vectors, Fluid mechanics, Gravitation, Kinematics, Kinetic theory of gases, Magnetism, Ray optics and optical instruments, Rotatory motion, Semi-conductor devices and communication systems, Simple harmonic motion, Sound, Surface tension, Thermal properties of matter, Thermodynamics, Units and dimensions, Wave motion, Wave Optics, and Work-power-energy.
- Chemistry includes topics such as Alcohols, phenols, and others, Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids, Alkali and alkaline earth metals, Amines, Aromatic hydrocarbons, Atomic structure, Biomolecules, Chemical bonding, Chemical equilibrium, Chemical kinetics, Chemical thermodynamics: thermodynamics, Chemistry in everyday life, Classification of elements and periodicity of properties, Coordination compounds, Diazonium Salts, Electrochemistry, Environmental Chemistry, General principles of metallurgy, Group 13 elements, Group 14 elements, Group 15 elements (v a group elements),Group 16 elements (vi group elements), Group 17 elements (vii group elements), Group 18 elements (zero group elements), Haloalkanes, Haloarenes, Hydrocarbons, Hydrogen and its compounds, Ionic equilibrium, Lanthanides, Nuclear chemistry, Organic chemistry, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Polymers, Practical organic chemistry, Principles of qualitative analysis, Solid-state, Solutions, States of matter: gases and liquids, Surface chemistry, and Transition elements
Admit Card for UAPMT 2022:
Admit Card is the most important document that every candidate should be ready with while moving to the Exam centre. Along with the admit card, carry a photo ID as well. Steps to acquire admit card given below:
- Visit the official website uapmt.in
- Click on Download Admit Card UAPMT 2022
- Enter Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth and Mother’s Name and press ‘Submit’
- Now, download the Admit Card and take a Print Out for future reference.
The result will be announced few days UAPMT 2022 Exam gets over. Go to the official website to check the result. Use the roll number to check the result. Make sure to keep the print of the result safely for reference in the future.
Counselling will take place after the results are announced. The counseling will be based on the merit list created by the University. Those who have scored well will be called for counselling which will get over in five rounds. Candidates are required to appear in counselling rounds otherwise Exam conducting authority will reject the admission. No other person can appear in counselling on behalf of a candidate. It is important to carry the documents asked for in the counselling process for verification purposes.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here