UPSEE MBA 2022 is a state-level test for providing admission to eligible candidates to postgraduate management programmes at various state-level colleges as well as institutions located in the state of Uttar Pradesh. This will be an online examination commenced by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, known as AKTU. The exam commenced in the month of May every year.
To apply for UPSEE MBA 2022 examination you must be aware of the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- There is no age limit to appear in UPSEE MBA 2022 entrance test.
- Candidate must be possessed with the degree of graduation from some recognized university with at least 50% marls as the minimum aggregate.
- Those who belong to the reserved category such as SC/ST will get the age relaxation of 5% in the aggregate.
- Candidate must have studied and cleared Mathematics in class XII at the graduation level. The candidate also must have appeared in the national level exams like CAT/ MAT/ CMAT and must have attained a valid score.
Important to Note: NRI and Foreign Candidates are also eligible to apply for UPSEE MBA 2022 only if they fulfill the above-given eligibility criteria.
UPSEE MBA 2022 Exam Date:
|UPSEE MBA Registration Start||January 2022|
|End registration for UPSEE MBA||March 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Online Fee||March 2022|
|Admit Cards||April 2022|
|Last Date to Download Admit Card||May 2022|
|UPSEE MBA 2022 Exam Date||May 2022|
|Result Declaration||June 2022|
The Process to Apply for UPSEE MBA 2022:
- If you are interested to apply for UPSEE MBA 2022then use the official website to collect the application form.
- Fill all the personal details in the application form carefully. Also, fill professional and educational details too.
- Choose any three cities of your choice for the exam centre. Then upload the latest photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Make sure to save the details and take print of the application form.
- Make sure to submit the application form and make payment of the application fee.
UPSEE MBA Application fee:
- Make a payment of the application fee using modes such as Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking.
- The application fee for general category applicants is Rs.1,300 and for reserved category candidates i.e. SC/ST will be Rs. 650.
UPSEE MBA Exam Syllabus:
The paper will consist of four sections such as:
- Section A: (English Language): In this section, topics covered from English grammar such as vocabulary, sentence correction, Uncommon words, Summary based questions, Sentence completion, Relationship between words & phrases, comprehension of passages, Idioms, Jumbled Sentence, synonyms, antonyms, Inference- Statement- Conclusion, and Critical Reasoning.
- Section B: (General Awareness): This section will cover the topics such as general aptitude, current awareness, science, culture, trade and Industry, Economy, Sports, Technology, Politics, Books and Authors, Awards and Honours, Who is who, and Famous personality
- Section C: (Numerical Aptitude): In this section, questions will appear from topics such as Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Tables, Number System, charts and tables, Permutation & Combination, Mensuration, Time and Work, Averages, Trigonometry, Interpretation of graphs, Percentages, Profit and loss, quadratic and linear equations.
- Section D: (Thinking and Decision Making): This section includes topics like creative thinking and verbal reasoning, Unfamiliar relationships, Direction, Assertion/ Reasons, Coding/ Decoding, Linear arrangements, Clock and calendars, Finding patterns trends, Statements/ Conclusion, Family Tree/ Blood Relations, Assessment of figures & diagrams, Simple Puzzles, Cause/ Effect Relationships, Sequence and Series, ( Alphabetical and Numerical)
- UPSEE MBA 2022 will be for 120 minutes and 400 Objective Type Questions appear for 100 marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Paper will appear in the offline mode.
To fetch the admit card for UPSEE MBA 2022, go to the official website of UPSEE in the month of April. Check all the details mentioned in the admit card. Take a print of the admit card for further use. Also, carry the admit card to the exam centre on exam day as it is the mandatory document to be carried along.
There will be no proviso for the official answer key because it is a computer-based test.
The result will be announced on the official website. So visit the official website and click on the link click on the link UPSEE MBA 2022 Result. After this, enter your roll number and date of birth. You will be able to get the view of the result on the screen. Ensure that you download the result and get the print of the same for further usage.
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
The cut off for UPSEE MBA 2022 is the minimum percentage required for seeking admission to the MBA programmes proffered by AKTU affiliated management colleges and institutions located in Uttar Pradesh. The UPSEE MBA 2022 cut off needed to shortlist the candidates for the process of counselling and admissions
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
Those who attain equal marks or more than UPSEE MBA 2022 cut off will move for the counselling round. For UPSEE MBA 2022 counseling, qualifying applicants will register themselves on the official website. The counselling process will begin in the month of June after results are announced. Make sure to carry all the required documents for verification purposes. Seat allotment will be on the basis of merit and the candidate’s choice of the institution. In addition to this, seat allotment for each round will be declared separately.
Documents needed for Counseling:
- UPSEE MBA 2022 Admit Card
- Class X and XII Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
UPSEE MBA Exam Centre:
Exam Centres include the following mentioned cities:
Gorakhpur, Meerut, Varanasi, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Jhansi, Noida, Greater Noida, Muzaffarnagar, Kanpur, Aligarh, Moradabad, Bareilly, Lucknow, and Mathura.