IIBS MBA Admission 2022: IIBS stands for the International Institute of Business Studies. It is considered one of the top MBA colleges located in India. It proffers an MBA course for the time duration of 2 years. This course is fully recognized and approved by UGC and the Ministry of HRD. The institution releases Application Form on the official website on the fixed date. There are immense of the details available for IIBS MBA Admission 2022 which may help prior you apply. Go through the info below: IIBS MBA Specialization:
- Marketing Management(MM)
- Finance Management(FM)
- Human Resource Management(HRM)
- International Business(IB)
- Business Analytics
- Banking & Insurance Service
- Health Care Management
- E-Business Management
- General Management
- Retail Management
- Business & Insurance
- Hospital Management
- Logistics Management
- Manufacturing and Productions Management
IIBS MBA 2022 Exam Date:
|CAT Registration||August 2022|
|CAT Exam||November 2022|
|MAT Registration||October 2022|
|MAT Exam(PBT)||December 2022|
|MAT Exam (CBT)||December 2022|
|CMAT Registration||November 2022|
IIBS MBA Admission 2022 Application Form:
- The application form can be acquired from the official website.
- Those who completed their graduation successfully in any discipline with 50% marks from some recognized university or institution may apply.
- The candidate will pay Rs.1800 as application fee via online mode such as Debit/ Credit card/ Net banking etc. It is important to note that amount once paid will not be refunded.
- Once you are through with the registration process, you will receive a login ID and password through email. The login Id and password will help you in collecting all the crucial details about admission like fee payment, non-payment of the fee, etc.
- Candidate Aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from English medium mode.
- Those who are from non-English medium and completed graduation from there need to submit the TOEFL/ IELTS/ NELT score by the allotted date.
- Candidate must have acquired education in the format of 10+2+3 or 10+2+4.
- Those who are in their final year may also apply.
- There is no age limit to apply.
- Candidate must be the citizen of India
- The paper will be online and it will be computer-based
- The time duration will be 2 hours
- The level of the exam will be easy to moderate
- Paper will have Multiple Choice Type Questions
- Every question will have 4 options
- The sections in the paper include – Verbal Ability with 50 Multiple Choice Questions and others have 30 Multiple Choice Questions
- There will be no negative marking
- The candidate will get 1 mark for every correct answer and no marks for an incorrect answer
- Paper will be divided into certain sections such as:
- Section-1 will be Verbal Ability with 50 questions comprises of English Language – Grammar, vocabulary usage, Sentence formation, phrases, idioms, one-word substitution, jumbled paragraphs among others
- Section-2 will be based on Reading Comprehension comprises of 30 questions which will be based on passages.
- Section-3 will be based on Quantitative Ability which will help in testing Mathematical Skills. This section covers each and every topic in Mathematics with high stress on Arithmetic.
- Section-4 will be based on Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation. This will have two types of questions – questions based on Data Interpretation that need Data comparison, Data Analysis, Data Trends and other types of questions are on Data sufficiency.
The process of admission will have consisted of the following
- Written test
- Group discussion
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
- The result of IIBS MBA Admission 2022 will be released in the month of January.
- Collect the exam result using online mode.
- Collect the exam result by entering the application number and password generated during the time of registration.
- Based on the result, the exam conducting authority shortlist the candidates for the next selection procedure.
- Go to the official website i.e. www.ibsindia.org
- Then click “Answer Key”.
- After that enter your login credentials such as Registration number and Date of Birth
- Candidates will be able to get the display of the answer key on their respective screens. Check the answers and download the answer key.
Info about Cut-off:
The cut of marks for IIBS will be 73-75 from 140 marks.