MPMET 2022: MPMET or Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test is a common aptitude test commenced by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination board. This is state level examination conducted once a year usually in the month of March every year for admission to AICTE approved colleges in Madhya Pradesh. If you are keen to apply for the entrance then we recommend you to acquire all the exam-related important information like exam pattern, application form/fee, eligibility criteria, etc.
MP MET 2022 Application Process:
The application form is available through the official website. Candidates are required to avail of the application form in order to apply for the Common Entrance Test. After seeking the application form, start filling the fields carefully and correctly. It is important that all the details that you fill in the form must be checked before making the final submission. Also, it is equally important to attain the print of the duly filled application form before finally submitting the filled application form.
The application process comes to an end only after filling the application form. So, submit the INR 1,300/- (including GST) and Rs 50 will be charged as online service charges.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
MP MET 2022 Exam Date:
|MP MET Application Form Last Date Sub:||Feb 2022|
|Admission Notifications and Prospectus:||Mar 2022|
|Admit Card Online Downloading Date:||Mar 2022|
|Exam date:||June 2022|
|Result Declaration Date:||Jun 2022|
For a candidate to apply for the examination must check the Eligibility Criteria. The exams have different eligibility criteria, without being eligible, the candidate cannot apply for the exam. Check the comprehensive details below:
- Those who wish to appear for the examination must have successfully completed graduation in Commerce/Management/Business Administration.
- Applicants must have attained a minimum of 50% in graduation (45% for ST, SC, OBC category of Madhya Pradesh and 40% for Physically Disabled applicants)
- There is no particular age limit to apply for the examination.
- The degree of graduation must be of three years duration after successfully clearing class X and XII.
Documents to be uploaded:
Applicants are required to submit the following documents such as the latest passport size photograph, signature, and other relevant documents while filling the Application Form for the MP MET exam.
The MP MET 2022 examination is commenced in eight major cities of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates are required to mention the center code and name of the test center in the application form. Candidates are suggested to arrive at the examination center at least half-an-hour prior to the exam starts. Check the list of examination centers below:
Important to Note: Request for change of the examination center will not be entertained once filled in the application form.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
MP MET 2022 Highlights:
Some important facts about MS MET 2022 are given below:
- Examination Nam: Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test or MP MET
- Exam Conducting Body: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Exam Level: State level
- Exam Category: Postgraduate (PG)
- Courses Offered: MBA and MCA
- Exam Mode: Offline i.e. Pen and Paper-based Test (PBT)
- Language Medium: English
After filling and submitting the application form, candidates will receive an admit card from the official website. Check the admit card if any error is there. In case of any errors, contact the university as soon as possible. The admit card comprises of important details such as name, the application number, Exam Center, etc. Download the admit card from the university on a fixed date. Make sure to carry the admit card to the examination center along with an ID proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport.
The examination is commenced to choose students for courses such as MCA and BCA in various colleges of Madhya Pradesh. Check below more about the MP MET Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be commenced in the offline mode
- Paper will be consisted of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- There will be 200 in paper comprised of topics such as Reading and comprehension, Verbal and Writing ability, Numerical Ability, Business Data Interpretation, and Data Sufficiency, Business Judgement.
- Candidate needs to complete paper in the duration of 2 hours 45 minutes
- The candidate will get 3 marks for every correct answer and no negative marking will be there
- The question paper will be in the English language.
MP MET 2022 Syllabus:
The syllabus is divided into six parts. The MP MET Syllabus is prepared in such a way that it will be easy to check the general awareness, logical thinking, and other aspects of a candidate. Make sure to acquire the syllabus from the official website so that exam preparation can be done in an appropriate way. The six sections in the paper will be Reading and comprehension, Verbal and Writing ability, Numerical Ability, Business Data Interpretation, and Data Sufficiency, Business Judgment.
The exam result will be announced through the official website. Login by entering the details like application number and other details mentioned on the admit card. After checking the result, take a print for further reference.
Based on the marks, the merit list will be prepared for further admission process.
The cut-off will be the minimum marks attained by the candidates using which the merit list will be prepared for admission procedure.
Counseling will be commenced after the release of the merit list. The counseling process will be commenced in different centers. Make sure to reach the center on time for a smooth counseling process. Carry all the important documents for verification during the counseling process.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here