Manipal University Admission 2022: Manipal University admission process will help many aspiring candidates to appear in the desired course. Manipal University is also known as Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) located in Manipal, Karnataka. Students can seek admission in several Undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as Architecture, Design, Computer Applications, Engineering, Allied Sciences, Management, etc. The entrance test will be commenced by the University is known as MU OET 2022 to seek admission in various courses. Students can attain admission to the University on the basis of national level test scores. Collect all the details about Manipal University Admission 2022
- Candidates can seek admission in Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Computer Science, Engineering, Design, Law, Management, Allied Health, Life sciences, etc:
- Undergraduate Courses such as B.Sc, B.Des, B.Com, BBA, B.Tech, B.ASLP, D.Pharma, MBBS, BA, B.Sc, B.Pharma, B.Arch, etc can be attained admission in.
- Candidates can attain admission into postgraduate courses such as asM.Com, MBA, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Des, M.E, MCA, etc.
Manipal University Admission 2022 Notification:
- MU 2022 Application form has been released on 9th December 2021.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
MET 2022: Highlights
|Name of Exam||Manipal Entrance Test 2022|
|Commonly Known As||MET and MU OET|
|Conducting Body||Manipal Academy of Higher Education|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Category||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
Manipal University Exam Date 2022:
|Availability of the Application form||9th December 2021 (Phase I)
From 16th May 2022 (Phase II)
|Application form submission final date||10th May 2022 (Phase 1)
3rd June 2022 (Phase 2 & 3)
|Slot Booking||6th to 10th May 2022 (Phase I)
3rd June to 4th June 2022 (Phase I)
|MET 2022 Exam Date||14th, 15th & 16th May 2022 (Phase I)
1st, 2nd & 3rd June 2022 (Phase II)
10th & 11th June 2022 (Phase III)
|Result date announcement||17th June 2022 (Phase 1 & 2)|
|Counseling||In the month of July 2022|
Manipal University Admission 2022 Application Form:
- Take the MAHE 2022 Application Form in the month of October from the official website. The application process includes steps such as Registration, filling application details, image upload, program selection and payment of the fee.
- The entire process will be done in the online mode.
- While applying for the course, the candidate must provide relevant email addresses and mobile numbers to attain all the details.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Application Fee for General category candidates is Rs.2000 (Course Fee – Rs.600 and Test Fee – Rs.1400).
- Application fee for Foreign/ / NRI Sponsored category candidates/International/ NRI is Rs.2500.
- Make a payment of the application form via modes such as debit card/ credit card/ net banking. You can also make payment via offline mode through the Demand draft.
Manipal University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For B. Tech Programme:
- Candidate must have successfully completed class XII or some other equivalent examination from the recognized board or university.
- Candidate must have attained at least 50% marks.
- Candidate must have successfully cleared class XII with subjects such as Physics, Mathematics and English as mandatory subjects with anyone subject such as Biology/ Chemistry /Biotechnology or any technical vocational subjects.
For BBA Programme:
- Candidate must have successfully completed class XII or its equivalent exam from the recognized board or university.
- Those who are in their class XII must have attained at least 50% marks.
- Those who have passed graduation from the recognized board or university can apply.
- Those who have successfully cleared class XII with at least 50% marks can also apply for the MBA programme.
- Candidate must have an applicable scorecard of any of MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT.
For M.Com Programme:
- Candidates must have successfully cleared graduation from some recognized board or university.
- The student must have attained at least 50% marks.
Manipal University Admission 2022 Procedure:
- Seek admission in Manipal University by giving an entrance test (MU OET) commenced by the University. Students will week admission into management courses such as MAT, CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT.
- Admission in medical courses like MBBS will be proffered via NEET. Candidates will attain admission into the courses like B.Arch based on NATA Scores. Students must fill the application form to apply for the courses.
The examination result will be declared in the month of May. To check the exam result, enter the login credentials.
The merit list will be released by the University comprises of the selected candidates. Candidates who are selected on the merit list will move for counselling process.
Counselling will be commenced via offline mode. The counselling process will begin from the first week of June 2022. Candidates will register themselves for participating in counselling process. During the time of counselling process, candidates must attain the required documents for verification purposes. Make a payment of the counselling fee for seat allotted as per the programmes are chosen during the application process.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here