AIEED 2022: All India Entrance Examination for Design for undergraduate and Postgraduate level Course in Design is conducted by ARCH Academy of Design. The examination is conducted to test the creativity, design sensitivity, and aesthetic sense of students who want to seek their carrier in the various field of design. The examination further tests the logical reasoning and problem-solving aptitude of the students.
The Undergraduate Courses offered at ARCH are B.Des Fashion Design, B.Des Interior Design, B.Des Craft and Accessory Design, B.Des Jewellery Design, BVA (Applied Arts), BBA Design, BA Fashion Design, BA Interior Design, BA Product Design, BA Graphic Design, BA Digital Design, and BA Photography.
The Postgraduate Courses offered at ARCH are M.Voc Fashion Design & Entp, M.Voc Interior Design & Entp, M.Voc Jewellery Design & Entp, M.Voc Product Design & Entp, and M.Voc Design Communication.
AIEED 2022 Notification:
- AIEED 2022 Official Notification will be released on the Official website.
|Available of application form AIEED||November 2021|
|Admit card||1 week before the exam date|
|AIEED 2022 stage 1- GAT (General Ability Test)||March 2022|
|AIEED Exam Date 2022 Stage 2- (CAT)||March 2022|
|Date of Result Online||7 days after the online exam|
|Date of result declaration (offline)||April 2022|
|Counselling Start from||May 2022|
|Begins the Session||July 2022|
AIEED 2022 Application Form:
Application form for AIEED 2022 will be available online at the official websites com or arched.org. The candidates are advised to read carefully the brochure and the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The candidates should fill in the application form which is in three parts.
- In the first part, they should mention their course details and choose the test center in the case of “offline examination” or time slot and exam date in case of “online examination”.
- For the second part, they should fill up their personal details such as name, DOB, nationality, and other information.
- In the third part, candidates are required to give their educational details of class 10th, 11th, and 12th, and attach their photographs. The applicants also need to attach the photocopies of the marks sheet of the 10th, 11th, and 12th examinations before sending their application form along with all the documents.
Steps to Fill the Application Form:
- The candidates are suggested to visit the official website arched.org and click on “apply now”.
- The applicants need to correctly enter their name, phone number, e-mail, city, desired course, and current qualification at the proper places.
- On successful registration, the candidates will receive SMS and email on the mobile number and mail ID to proceed with the application.
- Hence, cross-check your personal details, preferred course, and the educational qualification before submitting the online form.
- Next, you need to select the payment method for paying the application fee.
- There are three modes of payment: online gateway, demand draft, or through Bank of India.
- The candidates should then upload the required documents like educational certificate, signature, and passport size photograph.
- Lastly, the candidates should be able to click on “next” to complete the process of application. At this stage, they receive a confirmation which the applicants must download and take a printout for future references.
In Offline mode, the candidates have to buy the application form and prospectus by paying an amount of Rs. 1,500.00 either by cash or through demand draft in favour of the “Arch Education Society” payable at Jaipur. At the back of the demand draft, the candidates are required to write their names and phone numbers. The DD should be sent at the following address:
ARCH Academy of design,
Plot no. 9, Govind Marg, Malviya Nagar Institutional Area, Jaipur 302017
For Undergraduate Level Courses:
- Students who have passed or appeared in the 10+2 (ICSE, CBSE, IB, STATE BOARD, NIOS, or equivalent examination as per UGC guidelines) are eligible to apply for AIEED 2022 Examination.
- PTEPTE Examination (Academics) has to be cleared within one year of commencement of course for progression to UK University.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
For Undergraduate Candidates, the examination is conducted in three stages. They are:
- Stage I: General Ability Test (GAT) – GAT is the first phase of AIEED and is compulsory for all applicants. The duration of the test is 2 hours and the examination is held in an online mode.
- Stage II: Creative Ability Test (CAT) – This is online test of 3-hours duration.
- Stage III: Interaction. In the interaction stage, you have to introduce yourself to the concerned authorities through Video, Portfolio & Skype Interaction.
Common Final Steps:
- Result declaration.
- Application Form Document verification
- Deposition of fees.
AIEED Admit Card:
The admit card for appearing in AIEED 2022 will be issued 7 days before the examination both for online and center based examination. The admit card is an important document that will be required at the examination centre and at the time of verification of documents, personal interview, and counselling.
Documents Required with Admit Card:
The admit card of AIEED should be carried along with valid ID proof which would be a Driving Licence or Aadhaar Card or Passport or 10th mark sheet or Last graduation mark sheet.
The result of the AIEED examination shall be declared through SMS after successful clearing of the examination and through call letter sent via email and hard copy within 7 days of the examination date, which will contain the invitation for the personal interview.
The final selection of successful candidates depends on various parameters like the score of the entrance examination, educational background, performance in the personal interview, and portfolio.
Counselling of AIEED:
Successful candidates are invited for counselling for admission into various AIEED programs. The candidates must report to the venue at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time and scheduled date. Failure to appear at the scheduled time and date will result in rejection of the candidate.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here