AIEEE 2022: There are lots of opportunities in career but most awaited is Engineering and especially for those who wish to join IIT, NIT, and several other colleges need to appear in AIEEE 2022. This examination takes place once a year and those who are desperate to appear in the examination are required to go through the details given below:
Candidates can find below the Eligibility Criteria:
- As far as age is concerned, those who are born on or after October 01, 1990 can apply for AIEEE 2022 examination. However, those who belong to the categories like SC/ST/PWD will get age relaxation of 5 years.
- Those who have cleared class XII or some equivalent examination in the year 2017 or 2018 or those who are appearing in class 12th /some equivalent examination in the year 2022 can also appear in JEE Main. On the other hand, those who have completed class 12th or qualifying examination in the year 2013 or prior and those who have appeared in the exam the year 2022 or later not considered apt to appear in JEE Main 2022.
- A number of subjects in QE comprise of 5 subjects in XII for written JEE Main. On the other hand, those who have taken four subjects will not be allowed to appear in the written test of JEE Main 2022.
AIEEE 2022 Exam Date:
|Start to submit an Application Form||November|
|Deadline of the Application form||December|
|Admit Card Download||March|
|Paper 1 JEE Main 2022 Date (Offline ):||April|
|Offline JEE Main paper 2 Exam Date:||April|
|Online JEE Main paper 1 Exam Date:||April|
|publish date of Answer Key||April|
|Last date to check JEE Main official answer key:||April|
|All India Ranks announce for JEE Main:||July|
AIEEE 2022 Application Form:
- Fetch the application form using online mode. Fill the application form and upload the signature, thumb impression, and photographs. Keep a hard copy of the form for avoiding unseen circumstances.
- There are so many scenarios when you need to verify the original documents at the time of admission. IN case, you are discovered ineligible after seeking admission then your admission to the course will be cancelled.
- If you are highly interested to join JEE Main then apply via online mode as there is no other mode available to apply for the examination. Visit the main website www.jeemain.nic.in to collect the application form.
- Go through the eligibility criteria mentioned in the JEE Main Advanced and in State Institutions
- Submit one application form instead of using various applications as it may lead to cancellation of the form.
- Write the name of the parents which is mentioned in the registration of 12th or some other equivalent qualifying examination. Do not add a prefix like Mr/Shri/ /Mrs/Smt/ Fr/Dr/Col etc before the names of your parents.
- You can make payment of the application form via various sources like a credit card; debit card, e-challan. To make payment via e-challan, ensure that it will be done in the banks like Syndicate/HDFC Canara/ICICI. As soon as the application fee is paid, it will not be refunded.
- If you find the need to make alterations in the application form then a specific date will be given. Ensure not to make changes via the application, fax etc.
Check the examination result via online mode. Go through the main website and check the details carefully. You will find the exam result using online mode only and no other mode is available for this purpose.
Marks will appear on the main site in the month of June. If you want to make any alterations in the marks due to verification, result revision, or re-totaling then upload the copy of the revised mark sheet in June month. Revised mark sheet will not be accepted after the month of June.
Ensure to have relevant email address as well as personal ID. Use mobile number and retain the mobile number and email address in use which is provided in the application form as important info provided to the candidate through email or text message.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here