AMU 2023: Aligarh Muslim University offers a variety of professional courses to the eligible citizens of India. It is a university level entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University. The Entrance exam helps the candidates to take admission in various UG, PG, and diploma courses in the Science, Arts, and Commerce streams. Candidates have to qualify the entrance test to get admission into programmes like B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Sc (Hons.), B.Com (Hons.), BA(Hons), M.sc (biotechnology), MBA, MBA (IB)/PG, etc. The AMU holds the authority of seat allocation to eligible candidates. Find below AMU Admission 2023 Application form info:
AMU Notification 2023:
- AMU 2023 not released any official notification.
AMU Entrance Exam Date 2023:
Aligarh Muslim University provides lots of course for Students, here you can find the AMU Entrance Exam Date 2023 information.
|Events||Exam Dates (B.Tech)|
|AMU Admission Re-starting from||August 2023|
|Last date for online submission:||August 2023|
|Admit Card of AMU||November 2023|
|AMU Exam Date 2023||December 2023|
|Result Declaration date:||To be notified|
|Counseling date start:||To be notified|
AMU Entrance Exam Date 2023 Other Courses:
|Courses||Application Re-started||Apply Last Date||AMU Exam Date|
|BA (Hons.)||August 2023||August 2023||November|
|B.Com (Hons.)||August 2023||August 2023||November|
|B.SC (Hons.)||August 2023||August 2023||November|
|M.B.A/M.B.A(IB)/PG||August 2023||August 2023||November|
|B.Arch (Paper I & II)||August 2023||August 2023||December|
|BA (Hons.) Foreign language||August 2023||August 2023||November|
|B.Ed||August 2023||August 2023||November|
|S.S.S.C.(science stream/Diploma in Eng.||August 2023||August 2023||November|
|S.S.S.C.(Humanities & commerce streams)||August 2023||August 2023||November|
|B.A.L.L.B||August 2023||August 2023||December|
AMU 2023 Application Form:
- The online AMU Admission 2023 will be Re-started from August 2023.
- A candidate can apply online and pay the application fee of Rs. 1000 via online transactions through e-challan or through designated gateways for making online payments.
- A candidate may also download the form and send it along with the DD drawn in favor of Finance Officer, AMU, payable at Aligarh before the closing date.
- A candidate must send the post ten days before the last date mentioned in the notification at the AMU website.
AMU Admission 2023 Eligibility:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India. He/she must not be younger than 17 years and older than 25 years of age, as in December 2023.
- The qualifying examination to have appeared and passed for this must be equivalent to Class XII and recognized by an education board that covered courses about Physics, Chemistry, Biology (and Zoology).
- The minimum aggregate required to be able to appear for the entrance exam is 50% in all the qualifying subjects of PCB.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Exam Mode: The Exam exam will be conducted by offline mode.
- Type of Questions: There will Multiple choice questions in the Exam.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be given. For incorrect answers, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Distribution of Marks & questions:
|Course||Duration||Number of questions||Total Marks|
|B.Tech, B.Arch||3 hours||150||150|
|B.A (Hons)||2 hours||100||100|
|B.Com (Hons)||2 hours||100||100|
- B.Tech – Questions in the AMUEEE 2023 will be from various topics of the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry studied in the 11th and 12th level.
- MBA – For admission into MBA, the syllabus will contain various topics from environmental awareness, quantitative & numerical ability, comprehension & verbal ability, Reasoning & intelligence, Data analysis & interpretation.
- BA LLB – Topics from the syllabus of BA LLB will be from General English, Current affairs & Reasoning & Aptitude.
AMU 2023 Admit Card has been released for the B.Tech course on November 2023. The Admit Card for other courses has been released in October 2023. Admit cards for the preliminary examinations will upload on the website. A candidate may check the application status on the website. The board may also choose to mail admit cards to the eligible candidates. In a case of confusion or no proper response at the online website. It is best to contact the admission section of the AMU and seek clarification instantly. Candidates must submit the AMUEEE Admit Card at the examination hall with any identity proof like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License, etc.
The process to download the Admit Card 2023:
- Visit the Official website of Aligarh Muslim University @ www.amu.ac.in.
- Then search for the AMUEEE Admit Card.
- Click on the AMUEEE Admit Card download link.
- The login page redirects the candidates & fills in the login details.
- Click on the submit button
- Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Then, download the AMUEEE Admit Card 2023 and verify the details in the admit card.
- Take a print out of the AMU Hall Ticket.
- AMU will provide the result online mode. Candidates can check the AMU Admission Result after one month.
- For the result candidates require the roll number and login detail of the official website. After getting the result candidates can take a printout for further use.
The University will conduct the AMU Counselling/Group Discussion/Interview after selecting the test qualifying candidates. It will be organized separately for various courses by the University. A list of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice boards of the individual departments. According to the rank in the merit list, the candidate will be called for counseling. Seat allocation and document verification will be also done at the time of counseling.
Documents Required for Admission
- Admit Card and rank card of entrance test
- 10th class or equivalent exam certificates for proof of date of birth
- 10 recent passport size color photograph
- Intermediate or equivalent qualifying exam mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Certificates in support of claiming special category
- Admission fee slip or DD
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here