Assam ITI Admission 2023: Assam ITI Admission are conducted by The Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam will invite application to take admission in the various ITI courses in colleges of Assam. The admission is provided to candidates through the entrance exam conducted by the authority. The candidates eligible can apply for the entrance exam for admission in ITI courses. Candidates must read the official notification from the official website before applying. The application form for Assam ITI 2023 will be available online in the month of June 2023. To get all the important information about Assam ITI Admission such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit, etc read the article below carefully.
Assam ITI Admission 2023 Details:
- Name of Exam: ITI Admission Assam
- Full-Form: Industrial Training Institute Assam
- Name of Authority: Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam Application Mode: Online Mode
- State: Assam
- Course: ITI programs (Engineering and Non-Engineering trades)
- Official website: https://itiassam.nic.in
Assam ITI 2023 Notification:
- The Assam ITI 2023 admission notification will be released online on the official website.
- Interested candidates can fill Application Form from the Last week of May till June.
Assam ITI 2023 Exam Date:
The tentative schedule of Assam ITI admission is given in the table below-
|Start the submit application form||4th week of May|
|Application form final date for submit||2nd Week of June|
|Admit card||Updated Soon|
|Assam ITI Exam Date 2023||Updated Soon|
|Result declaration||Updated Soon|
|Counselling Date||Updated Soon|
The eligibility criterion for Assam ITI admission is given below.
The candidates must be of a minimum of 14 years and a maximum of 35 years at the time of applying for the examination
Candidates who are physically handicapped and ex-servicemen are capable for 10 years’ relaxation in the upper age limit.
Candidates must have passed 8th/10th/12th from a recognized board or university.
- The Application fee for Assam ITI will be 25for all candidates.
- The payment of the application fee can be done through online mode.
- Online payment can be done through credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
How to Apply Assam ITI?:
Candidates must read instructions and notifications properly. Check the following information with regard to Assam ITI application form:
- Visit the official website
- Then find the concerned link for Assam ITI 2023.
- Click on that link
- Candidates will be redirected to the application form page.
- Now click on the ‘New registration’ tab.
- Fill in details for registration i.e. name, email ID and mobile number, etc.
- After that fill other details like parent name, qualification details, address, contact details etc.
- All the details must be filled in carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed section.
- Make Payment of application fee
- Payment can be made through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Before submitting the application form, check all the details again.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
- The candidates can check the result from the official site.
- A merit list will be prepared for various ITI courses
- Based on the merit list, candidates will be allotted courses and colleges as per the choice filled.
- Candidates can download their results from the official site.
- To download enter the registration number and date of birth in the concerned field.
- After allotment of seat, candidates have to report to the concerned institute for confirmation or locking of the seat.
Assam ITI Counselling Procedure:
Assam ITI 2023 Counselling will begin from the month of July 2023. Counselling will be done through online mode. Candidates will have to submit their original documents for the verification process. If any candidate does not attend the counseling round, seats will be canceled to them and offered to the next candidate.
Candidates will have to download their allotment letters through the website. Without allotment, the letter seat will not be allotted to the candidates. After the final submission of the application fee and documents verification seats will be provided to the candidates.
Candidates will have to submit the following documents at the day of counselling:
- 8thclass mark sheet
- 10thclass mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here