Avantika University Admission 2022: Avantika University is a well-known educational institute that provides admission into various courses such as Design & Engineering, undergraduate-level courses, and post-graduate courses. This well-acclaimed private university is situated in Madhya Pradesh, India. The university commences an entrance test every year for seeking admission. The university conducts DAT (Design Aptitude Test) for seeking admission to several design courses. In addition to this, admission into various courses via national/state level exam scores. This article will provide you all the crucial information about Avantika University Admission 2022, eligibility criteria, syllabus, results, and so on.
Courses Offered at Avantika University:
The Avantika University offers admission at UG and PG levels. The courses provided here are as follows:
- Engineering Design & Fashion or B.Tech – 4 years
- Arch. – 5 years
- Des – 4 years
- Des – 2 years
Here are the details about the eligibility criteria:
- BDes: For BDes, the Specializations available are Industrial Design, User Experience Design, Communication Design, Interaction Design, and Fashion Design. The candidate must have completed MIT DAT/ D-ART in class with a minimum 50% aggregate from a recognized university.
- Tech: To seek admission in B.Tech, the Specialization includes CSE, Data Science, Cyber Security, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud Computing, and Electric Vehicle. Candidate must have completed JEE Main and Class XII with subjects such as Physics, Mathematics, and English as mandatory subjects. They must have attained at least 60% aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Vocational subject
- BBA: The university also provides admission to BBA. And the Specialization includes Business Studies and Creative Management. To seek admission, the candidate must have attained at least 50% aggregate in Class XII in any stream from a recognized board. In addition to this, the applicant should be proficient in English.
- BSc: If you are interested in BSc (Psychology), then you must have acquired 50% aggregate in Class XII in any stream from some recognized board. Also, the candidate should be proficient in English. The subjects studied in class XII should be Psychology/Mathematics/Computer Science/Statistics.
- MDes: To seek admission in MDes (Industrial Design, User Experience Design, Interaction Design, and Communication Design), the candidate must have completed MIT DAT/ D-ART. Also, the applicant must be a graduate with a minimum of 50% aggregate is a requirement.
Avantika University Admission 2022 Application Form:
If you are eligible for the desired course then apply for admission. The details about the same are as follows:
- Go to the official website of Avantika University to seek the application form
- Apply using online mode and there will be no offline mode to apply.
- The forms will release in different months of the year.
- Fill in details in the application form such as educational, personal, contact, etc.
- Upload the documents such as a scanned photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Seek the print of the filled application form and keep it safe for further process.
Along with the form submission, pay the application fee as well.
- The application fee varies from course to course. The application fee for Design Aptitude Test (DAT) will be Rs. 3000 (Indian Candidates) and Rs. 4500 (NRIs/ PIO/ CIO and Foreign National)
- If you are applying for Engineering, the application fee will be Rs. 1000 (Indian Candidates) and Rs. 1500 (NRIs/ PIO/ CIO and Foreign National)
- You can submit the Application fee via online and offline modes.
- If you want to pay the fee via online mode then pay through debit card/credit card or internet banking.
- For those who wish to pay through offline mode, pay via DD (Demand Draft) drawn in favor of Avantika University. Send the address to the following address:
Admission Cell, MIT Institute of Design, Rajbaug, Loni Kalbhor, Pune, Solapur Highway, Pune- 412201.
Avantika University 2022 Inportent Exam Dates:
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
|Starting of application form||31st October 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||To Be Announced|
|DAT 2022 exam date||April 2022|
|Declaration of result (DAT)||April 2022|
|B.Des. studio test and interview||–|
|B.Des. studio final list||–|
|MIT Institute of design – B.Des. fashion studio test and interview||–|
|MIT Institute of Design-B.Des. fashion final list||–|
|MIT Institute of design -M.Des. studio test and interview||–|
|MIT Institute of design- M.Des. final list||–|
|Starting of application form||January 2022|
|Last date to submit applications for 1st phase||July 2022|
|Merit list release||July 2022|
|Admission starts from||July 2022|
Avantika University Admission Process:
The admission process in the Avantika University includes several stages such as registration, DAT, studio test, GD, and PI rounds. Make sure to register on the website. Those who clear the test will be selected for GD and PI rounds. The final seat allotment will be based on performance in GD, PI rounds, document verification, and so on.
Download the Admit Card from the official website for appearing in the entrance test. Appear in the entrance test for seeking admission to the desired course.
Exam Result/Merit List:
The examination result will be declared on different dates depending on the course chosen. Those who are selected for admission will have their names on the merit list. They will appear further for the counseling process.
The counseling will begin in July. Candidates will be intimated about the counseling through the notification. Selected candidates appear for counseling. The counseling process includes various steps such as GD or PI rounds and document verification.
The shortlisted applicants can collect the allotment letter using the official website. Once done with the seat allotment, report to the college along with the original documents and allotment letter.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here