Balurghat B.Ed College 2023: Balurghat B.Ed. College is located in the Balurghatin Indian state of West Bengal. It is in the Dakshin Dinajpur District. The college started its operation in 2004. It is recognized by NAAC and is associated with the University of Gour Banga. Balurghat conducts 2 courses in Education offering both B.Ed degree and a Diploma in Education at the same time. BBE campus operates within 2616 Acres of the college premises. BBE students have no hostel facility but they enjoy other supplementary campus amenities which include Computer Lab, Math Lab, Canteen, Library, etc. This article will provide the candidates with all the necessary information about Balurghat B.Ed College.
Balurghat B.Ed College 2023 Highlights:
|Name of Exam||Balurghat B.Ed College|
|College Name||Balurghat College Bachelor of Education|
|Types of Exam||Bachelor in Education|
|Conducting Body||Balurghat B.Ed College|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application form||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline (PPT)|
|Duration of Exam||02 Hours|
|Email Id:||[email protected]|
|Phone Number||03522 – 271515/ 259179|
Balurghat B.Ed College 2023 Exam Date:
|Start to submit Online Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last date to apply||Update Soon|
|Merit List||Update Soon|
|Counselling Procedure||Update Soon|
Balurghat B.Ed College 2023 Application Form:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
- Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the university in order to avail of the Application Form and brochure from the website.
- Candidates must check all information in the brochure in order to complete the Application Form.
- Candidates need to furnish certain essential details while filling the application form. They need to provide individual details, academic information, course-oriented particulars, contact information and parent’s name, and so on.
- Applicants also need to provide scanned images and signatures in the prescribed format before the due date.
- After providing all necessary information applicants must get a photocopy of the filled Application Form for further reference.
- Applicants must fill the application form correctly as there is no correction facility available for the applicants.
Balurghat B.Ed Admission 2023 Application Fee:
The particulars about the application fee are stated below:
- Reimbursement of application fee is an essential part of the submitted application form before the stipulated due date.
- The key particulars of the application fee are stated on the university’s official website.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to go through the official website in order to check the details about the application fee.
- Applicants must collect the payment slip after the application fees have been paid.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Applicants securing at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary or corresponding examination from any renowned board are suitable to get admission for regular courses as per the rules of NCTE.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Balurghat B.Ed College Admission Process:
The admission of the candidates will be based on merit depending on the marks scored by them in Higher Secondary or its corresponding examination conducted as per the instruction of the West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
Practice Teaching as an indispensable part of the B.Ed program
The Method of practice teaching involves the following steps in Balurghat B.Ed. College:-
- Planning for practice teaching
- Lesson Scheduling
- Teaching- Content study
- Observation of the demonstration lesson
- Developing instructing skills in virtual settings.
Practice Teaching in practical form atBalurghat B.Ed. College
- Schoolroom Teaching.
- The opinion of peer teaching
- Peer response.
- Observation and assessment of Students Teaching
- Self-assessment/ image on teaching by students
- Communication with the Schools
The Balurghat B.Ed. The college has been allowed to initiate the course of D.El.Ed.(P.T.T.I.) from the 2023 session for a period of 2 years with the association of the West Bengal Board of Primary Education and acknowledgment from the National Council for Teacher Education( N.C.T.E.). The college is well furnished with a contemporary Digital Language Laboratory to improve the pupil’s inter-personal skills.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here