Bihar ITI 2024: The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is conducted the exam of the ITI course every year in Bihar. This entrance exam is commonly known as ITICAT (Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test). Candidates can check the information on the official website i.e. www.bceceboard.com. Interested candidates can apply for Bihar ITI. In Bihar, there are several governments and public ITI colleges/institutes. The application form will be released in July by online mode and the exam will be held in September. For more information about Bihar ITI 2024 application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, and counseling read below.
Bihar ITI 2024 Notification:
- Bihar ITI 2024 Application Form will be released soon.
BIHAR ITICAT 2024: Highlights
|Exam Name||Bihar Industrial Training Institute Common Admission Test (Bihar ITI 2024)|
|Exam Short Form||BIHAR ITICAT|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Types of Exam||Diploma Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Date of Exam||To be announced|
Bihar ITI 2024 Exam Date:
|Start Online registration||To be announced|
|Close date of Online registration||To be announced|
|Last Date to submit Application fee through bank challan||To be announced|
|The Last Date to submit the Application fee through online mode||To be announced|
|Application form Correction||To be announced|
|Admit Card date release||To be announced|
|Bihar ITI 2024 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result date Announce||To be announced|
Bihar ITI 2024 Application Form:
Bihar ITI Form Date 2024 has been released. Candidates can fill the Application form from the official website i.e. www.bceceboard.com.
- The first candidate does their registration on the official website.
- For filling an application form candidates need the email id and phone number and all education details.
- There will be a need for scanned copies of the candidate’s photo and signature.
- The candidate should fill the form carefully because there will be no correction if the candidate will fill the form once.
- Take the printout of Part-A & Part-B of the application form for the future.
Bihar ITI Admission 2024 Application Fee:
Bihar ITI Admission 2024 Application form fee will pay through online. Candidates can pay through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card or bank challan. The application fee will be Rs.750 for general candidates and the reserved category fee is Rs.100 and the disabled candidate’s fee will be Rs.430.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Bihar ITI 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality:- Candidate should be an Indian citizen for applying to Bihar, ITI. The candidates whose parents are permanent residents of the Bihar state and employees of the Bihar government or central government both are eligible.
- Education qualification:- candidate should be 10th pass with science and mathematics or have passed the subject with physics, chemistry, and mathematics from the state board/CBSE. The candidate who is in the 10th class presently can also apply for the exam. At the time of counseling, they should pass the 10th class because there will be a need for a passing certificate. The candidate who is qualified for greater than the 10th class can also apply for the exam.
- Age:- Candidate age should be minimum of 14 years. For the motor vehicle and mechanic tractor course candidate’s age should be 17 years old. The candidate must be physically fit. There will be a fitness test after qualifying for the exam.
Bihar ITI 2024 Exam pattern:
- Bihar ITI will be an objective type exam.
- It consists of only one question paper.
- There will be 150 questions in the exam paper.
- The question paper will be 300 marks each question will give 2 marks.
- The duration of the exam will 2 hours 30 Minutes.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam, so the student can do all the questions.
The distribution of questions and marks are given below:
|Name of the Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Total Duration|
|Mathematics||50 Questions||50 Marks||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|General Science||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|General Knowledge||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total Questions/ Marks||150 Questions||300 Marks|
- History, Culture, Traditions & Festivals
- Basic GK
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Parliament
- Some basic concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell: Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Statistics and probability
- Differential equations
- Sequences and series
- Mathematical induction
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Vector algebra
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Limit, continuity, and differentiability
- Mathematical reasoning
- Coordinate geometry
- Permutations and combinations
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Integral calculus
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Matrices and determinants
Bihar ITICAT Admit Card:
Admit Card will be issued online mode on the official website. Candidates download Admit Card by the official website by putting their registration number and date of birth. In admit card there will be the roll number of the student, center of the exam, date of the exam, and some instructions regarding the exam that every candidate should follow. On the day of the exam, the candidate must bring the admit card to the center and also brought their any identity proof such as voter ID, Aadhar Card, etc.
Bihar ITI Result:
The result will be declared in September on the official website. There will be a need for candidate registration ID/roll number and date of birth to download the result and take a printout for the future. A candidate who qualifies for the exam can go for counseling. Check the official website for counseling.
Bihar ITICAT Counseling:
The candidate who is successful in the exam will go for counseling. The board invites the candidates for counseling. The date of the counseling will be declared online on the official website. Candidates should be ready with their documents. Documents Required For Verification are Bihar ITICAT 2024 Score Card, Admit Card, 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Character Certificate, Category Certificate if applicable, and other documents which they want for admission.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here