CTET 2024: Central Teacher Eligibility (CTET) is an examination that is conducted annually by the central board of secondary education (CBSE). It accesses the eligibility of the aspirants for appointment as a teacher in government schools. The candidates who successfully qualify the examination are eligible to teach the students of class 1st to 8th in central government schools like Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navodaya Vidyalaya, and other prestigious schools. The main aim to conduct this examination is to provide the best quality teacher to the schools to set up some benchmarks so that the improvement in the education institutes occurs and also the performance of the students is enhanced. The candidates who wish to become a teacher can apply before the last date of applying for the application form. The details regarding the examination are provided in this article.
CTET 2024 Notification:
- CTET 2024 Application Form will be released soon.
CTET 2024: Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2024|
|Conducting by||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Type||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Frequency||Twice a year in July and December|
|Level of the exam||State-level|
|Exam mode||Offline (Pen and Paper mode)|
CTET 2024 Exam Dates:
The application form for the examination will be released in September 2024, the candidates can apply before the last date of filing an application form. The other CTET 2024 Exam Dates regarding the examination are below:
|Date of Notification Release||To be announced|
|Submit the Online Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date Online application Submission date||To be announced|
|Last Date of Fee submission||To be announced|
|Admit Card download||To be announced|
|CTET 2024 Date Exam||To be announced|
|Result Announced date||To be announced|
|Dispatch of CTET Marks Statements/Certificate||To be announced|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
How to Apply for CTET 2024:
The interested candidates for CTET can apply for it by filling the application form. The guidelines for filling the application form are given below.
- Log in to the official website for an application form.
- Then click on the link “apply online”
- Register yourself by filling in all the details asked in the form.
- A registration ID and password will be sent to your provided email Id and phone number. Then log in using it.
- Fill in all the other important details asked in the application form like personal and qualification details.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature
- Make the Payment of the application fee and check details before you submit a form
- Make sure to take out the printout of the application form for future use.
The application fees can be submitted online mode by debit card, credit card, net banking, etc, or through E-Challan of Syndicate bank or Canara bank.
- SC/ST/disabled:- for paper 1 Rs 500 and paper 2 Rs 600
- General and OBC: – for paper 1 Rs 700 and paper 2 Rs 1200.
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.500/-||Rs.600/-|
CTET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates who wish to apply for CTET 2024 first go through the criteria for the examination. Only those candidates who fulfill the criteria apply for the examination. The eligibility criteria for CTET 2024 are given below.
- The candidates need to be a citizen of India.
For Primary (1 to 5):
- Candidate must have 50% marks in 12th class and completed or pursuing 2 years diploma in elementary education
- Candidates should have passed class 12th with at least 45% marks and should have 2 years diploma in elementary education from NCTE recognized institute.
- Candidates should have passed 12th with a minimum of 50% marks and must have completed the four years of the Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.ED).
- Candidates should have passed the 12th examination with not less than 50% marks and passed or final year of Diploma in Education (two years duration).
- Candidates must have completed Graduation and cleared or pursuing the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education (two years duration).
For Elementary Level (6 to 8):
- The candidate must have done Graduation or appearing in the final year two years diploma in elementary education.
- Candidate must have 50% marks in 12th class and should have done B.Ed programme.
- The Candidate must have completed Graduation with a minimum of 45% marks and passed or pursuing in Bachelor in Education of 1-year durations per the NCTE rules & regulations released on time to time.
- Candidate must have completed Graduation with 50% marks and passed or pursuing in B.Ed course.
- The Candidate must have passed Graduation with 50% marks and passed or pursuing in last year of bachelor in Elementary Education (4-year duration).
- The candidate must complete the 12th Examination with 50% marks and also passed the final year of B.Sc/BA. or B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed (4-year duration).
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Total no of questions: there will be a total of 150 questions
- Type of questions: multiple choice
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes
- Total marks: The total marks will be 150.
- Marking scheme: one mark will be given for each correct answer
- Negative marking: no deduction for the wrong answer.
Paper I (For Classes I to V) Primary Stage:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
Paper-II (for Classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage:
|Compulsory- Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Social Studies/Social Science (for Social Studies/Social Science teacher)||60||60|
|Mathematics and Science (for Mathematics and Science teacher)||60||60|
CTET 2024 Syllabus:
Paper-I (Primary stage for class I to V): Child development, Learning and Pedagogy, A Concept of Inclusive Education and Understanding Children with Special Needs, The Pedagogy of Language Development, Language Comprehension, Mathematics, Pedagogical Issues, and Environmental Studies.
Paper-II (Elementary stage for class VI-VIII): Child Development, Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs, Science, Learning and Pedagogy, Language Comprehension, Mathematics, A Pedagogy of Language Development, Pedagogical Issues and Social Studies.
CTET 2024 Admit Card:
- The admit card will be made available on the official website
- Candidates can download it from the official site as it will not be sent through the post.
- Admit Card will get released a few days before the examination.
- The admit card will get download using the application number and password/date of birth of the candidate.
- Admit card will consist of the details of the candidate like name, roll no, registration id, reporting time, etc.
- Candidates need to reach the venue on time along with their admit card and ID proof along.
- The result will be declared on the official website through online mode.
- The Candidates can check their results there.
- The candidate scoring more than 60% marks will be considered qualified.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here
4 thoughts on “CTET 2024 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus & Result”
Can Btech students apply for ctet.
I have just given my 4th semester exam for b.ed. results are not out yet. Can i apply for this exam
Want to apply the exam
Sir/medam: I want apply ibps examination 2021what I can do?