|Exam Dates||Application Form||Eligibility||Exam Pattern||Admit Card|
CTET 2021: CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test. This is a state-level examination for choosing the best teachers to teach students of classes 1st to 8th at various schools such as NVS, Tibetian Schools, KVS, and many other schools. The entrance test will really work for other schools where CTET scores are accepted. There is some important exam-related details that one should know before applying for the examination. For more information about the CTET Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result, etc:
CTET 2021 Notification:
- 21st September 2021: CTET December 2021 Application Process has been started from 20th September 2021. Click here to check the details.
CTET Notification has been released aspirant can check below the CTET Exam Date 2021:
|Online Application form commences from||20th September 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||19th October 2021|
|The last date of application fee Submit via
E-Challan/Credit Card/Debit Card
|20th October 2021|
|Online Correction Date of Application form||To be announced|
|Pay the application fee||To be announced|
|CTET Exam Date 2021||16th December 2021 to 13th January 2022|
|Result Date Announced||To be announced|
|Certificate & Marks statement issued date||To be announced|
The availability of the CTET Application Form will take place via online mode. Just go to the main website and read the instructions so that no mistakes are made while filling the form. It is important to fill in the info clearly and genuinely otherwise form will get canceled at the same point.
Candidates can find below the CTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria for the Primary Stage (I to V Class) & Elementary stage (From Standard VI to VIII):
For Primary Stage (I to V):
- Those who are applying for the Primary stage must have attained at least 50% marks or pursuing the last year of 2 years Diploma course in Elementary Education.
- Those who have cleared 12th with at least 50% marks or pursuing a final year of 2 years Diploma course in Elementary Education can apply
- Those who have completed 12th and attained 45% marks and attained or pursuing 2nd year in Elementary Education as per NCTE Regulations 2002 can apply
- If you have passed higher secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or seeking a final year of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) can also apply for CTET.
- Those who have cleared the higher secondary examination with scores at least 50% marks and passed successfully or pursuing a final year of 2 years in Diploma in Education can apply for the examination
- Those who have done with graduation and successfully passed or pursuing final year in 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education can apply in the CTET examination
- The applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree and passed or pursuing the last year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
For the Elementary stage (from standard VI to VIII):
- Those who have completed graduation and successfully passed or seeking the final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education can fill the application form and apply.
- If an applicant has completed graduation with at least 50% marks and successfully cleared or pursuing a 1-year course of Bachelor in Education can apply for the exam
- The applicants who have done graduation and passed with at least 45% marks or pursuing 1 year’s Bachelor of Education according to NCTE rules & regulations can think to apply in the entrance test
- Those who have attained a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks and completed or seeking one year B. Ed course can apply in the entrance test.
- If the applicant has done the class 12th standard with a minimum of 50% marks and passed or appearing in the last year of 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education can also apply for the test.
- Those who have completed class 12th with at least 50% marks and passed or those who are pursuing last year of 4 years B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed/ B.A are eligible to apply
- The application fee can be paid via modes such as debit or credit card or offline mode or e-challan bank at HDFC or Syndicate Bank
- The application fee costs Rs 600/- (Paper I or Paper II) if belonging to the General and OBC category and the cost increase by Rs 400 for both papers I and II
- Reserved category candidates are required to make payment of Rs. 300/- if applying for Paper I or paper II. The application fee will be Rs 500/- for Paper I as well as Paper-II.
|Only Paper 1 or Paper 2||Rs. 700||Rs. 500|
|Both Papers||Rs. 1200||Rs. 600|
The candidate will get a time duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete the exam.
Examination Pattern for Paper I (Primary stage from standard I to V) is as follows:
- For Child Development & Pedagogy, a number of questions will be 30 for 30 marks
- Language, the number of questions will be 30 for 30 marks
- Language II, the number of questions will be 30 for 30 marks
- Mathematics, the number of questions will be 30 for 30 marks
- Environmental Studies, the number of questions will be 30 for 30 marks
Examination pattern for Paper-II (Elementary stage from standard VI to VIII)
- Child Development & Pedagogy Mandatory) 30questions for 30 marks Language I (Mandatory) 30questions for 30 marks
- Language II (mandatory) 30questions for 30 marks
- For Mathematics & Science teachers, 60 questions for 60 marks
- For Social Studies/Social Science teachers, 60 questions for 60 marks
To seek the exam syllabus, make sure for seeking the main official website. If you have the right syllabus, then you may get in the right direction.
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Seek to admit card from the official website a few days before commencing the examination. You just need to enter the registration number as well as a date of birth to seek the admit card. Carry this card while you move to the examination centre. It is a mandatory document that you must carry otherwise you may be debarred from attempting the exam. Follow the below steps to download CTET 2021 Admit Card:
- This is (www.ctet.nic.in) the official website just visit.
- There you will see the link CTET 2021 Admit Card. Click this link
- You can login to this website through your registration number or Date of Birth.
- You will see your admit card on the screen.
- You can download and print out the admit card for further use.
CTET Answer Key:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
To seek the answer key, seek help from the official website. Download the answer key to compare the answers. This will help you to estimate the marks you may achieve in CTET 2021 test.
The result will appear in April. To check the result, visit the main website. Those who clear the exam will be called for the interview round.