Rajasthan PTET: Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU), Rajasthan will be conducting an entrance test called Rajasthan PTET (Pre-Teacher Education Test) for the selection of candidates to get admission in B.Ed and integrated B.Ed courses across Rajasthan based on the Entrance Test. The examination is conducted every year through offline mode. The candidates can get admission in the government and private colleges of the state through the score. The Candidates interested can apply by filling out the application form. The candidates should ensure that they are eligible for the exam before filling out the form. The exam will be conducted most probably in May. Through this article, the applying candidates can get important information about Rajasthan PTET.
Rajasthan PTET Notification:
- Rajasthan PTET Application Form has been released on 15th March 2022.
PTET Exam Date:
The important dates for the Rajasthan PTET Examination are provided below:
|Notification date released date
|15th March 2023
|Application Form Released
|15th March 2023
|Last date to submit the Online Application Form
|15th April 20223
|To be announced
|PTET Exam Date
|To be announced
|Result Date Announced
|To be announced
Rajasthan PTET Application Form:
The PTET application form has been available online the candidates who want to apply for the examination can fill the application form present on the official website. The application form must be filled carefully because any error found in the application form can lead to the rejection of the candidate at any stage. The steps to fill out the application form are given below:
Steps To fill PTET Online Form:
- Visit the official website: www.mdsuajmer.ac.in
- Click on the link showing the application form.
- Start filling in the details asked in the application form like name, gender, father’s name, religion, address, educational record, etc.
- Fill in the details carefully because the form once submitted then no change can be made.
- Upload the scanned documents
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- Recheck the details.
- Submit the application form.
The application fee for Rajasthan PTET is Rs.500/-. The Candidates can do the payment using the debit card/net baking/credit card or via E-Challan of ICICI bank.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
PTET Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Age: The candidate’s age should be of minimum age 21.
- Education qualification: The candidate should pass the 10th and 12th examinations from some recognized education boards of India.
- The candidate should do graduation from any recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% marks for candidates of SC/ST/PWD or reserved category).
- Candidates appearing in their final year examination are also eligible to apply for the examination.
The pattern of examination of Rajasthan PTET is given below.
- Mode of examination: The Mode of the Exam will be Offline
- Duration of examination: Exam Duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: The Medium of the exam will be English and Hindi
- Type of questions: Objective-type questions (MCQ).
- A total number of questions: 200
- Marking scheme: 3 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: no negative marking.
|No. of Questions
|Teaching attitude and aptitude test
|Language proficiency test (Hindi/English)
Rajasthan PTET Syllabus:
Rajasthan PTET examination consists of four sections present in it which are mental ability, teaching attitude and aptitude test, General awareness, Language proficiency test. The syllabus for each section is mentioned below.
- Mental ability: This section of the paper will comprise questions from reasoning, imagination, decision making, and drawing an inference to name a few. Candidates should prepare both verbal and non-verbal reasoning to crack this section.
- Teaching attitude and aptitude test: This part of the paper will assess certain qualities in candidates that are essential for becoming a teacher. These characteristics include- social maturity, leadership, professional commitment, interpersonal relationship, awareness, communication, etc.
- General Awareness: This section will include questions from current affairs, Indian culture, and history, great Indian personalities, environmental concern and awareness, knowledge about Rajasthan, etc.
- Language Proficiency test (Hindi/English): The questions in this section will be asked on vocabulary, functional grammar, sentence structures, comprehension, idioms & phrases, etc.
The admit card will be made available on the official website of the university. The candidates can download it from the official site. The admit card will not be sent to any candidate through the post. The Admit Card will be made available a few days before the examination. Admit card contains information like of the candidates like name, roll no, registration id, reporting time, etc. the Candidates need to reach the venue on time along with a print out of the admit card and an ID proof along.
Rajasthan PTET Result:
The result of Rajasthan PTET will be declared through online mode. The Candidates can check their results from the official website. Candidates need to log in there and enter their roll no and password. The exam conducting authority will prepare a merit list after that of the candidates based on their performance in the exam. Candidates who get selected will have to undergo counseling. The documents of candidates will be verified. After verification of documents, only the candidates will be given admission in the course chosen by them during the counseling.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here