Bihar ITICAT Admission 2021 proffers ITI admission process in the state of Bihar. BCECEB is responsible for conducting an entrance test every year to select the eligible candidates to seek admission in any ITI course or trade. This entrance test is commonly known as the ITICAT (Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test). Those who are willing to attain admission in any ITI course in the session 2021-22, need to apply within the prescribed schedule. In this connection, the authority will provide all the information on the official website. Collect all the details below:
Bihar ITI 2021 Notification:
- 28th August 2021: Bihar ITICAT 2021 Admit Card has been released. Click here to download the Admit Card.
BIHAR ITICAT 2021: Highlights
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now
||Bihar Industrial Training Institute Common Admission Test
|Exam Short Form
||BIHAR ITICAT 2021
|Level of Exam
|Types of Exam
||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
||ITI Admission 2021
Bihar ITI 2021 Exam Date:
|Start to submit Online Application Form
||5th July 2021
|Close date of Online registration
||15th August 2021
|Application fee Submission through bank challan
||17th August 2021
|Application fee through online mode last date
||18th August 2021
|Application form Correction
||19th to 21st August 2021
|Admit Card date release
||27th August 2021
|Bihar ITI 2021 Exam Date
||5th September 2021
|Result date Announce
||To Be Announced
Process to Apply for Bihar ITICAT Admission 2021:
The Bihar ITICAT 2021 Application Form will release online at the official website i.e. www.bceceboard.com. Those who are eligible according to the above-mentioned eligibility criteria need to submit the application form by filling it correctly and accurately.
- Go to the official website of the concerned authority i.e. BCECEB to submit the application form for Bihar ITI Admission 2021.
- Go to the link and go through the entire info. Read the prospectus carefully before you submit the application form.
- Click on the link “Apply for ITI 2021” to go through the instructions carefully.
- Provide your registration details and click the “submit” button.
- After submission of the form, candidates will get a registration ID and password.
- Make use of the login using registration ID, Password, and application form.
- Enter the personal details like Name, Parent name, contact details and communication address, etc.
- After this, upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on the “Fill the Educational Information” link and fill in the academic qualification details.
- Pay the examination fee using online modes such as net banking, debit/credit card, or e-challan.
- Those who belong to the General/OBC category will pay Rs.750/-, General and PH category candidates pay Rs.430/- and reserved category candidates (SC/ST) will pay Rs.100/- only.
- Take the printout of Part-A and part-B of the ITICAT 2021 application form for future use.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- If the parents of the candidates are permanent residents of Bihar State then they can apply.
- Parents of the candidates are the employee of the Bihar Government then they can also apply.
- If the parents of the candidates are the employee in the Central Government then they can also apply.
- Female candidates whose husband is a resident of Bihar and working in Bihar will be subject to the availability of the husband’s domicile certificate.
- Applicant must have successfully completed class X with subjects like Mathematics and Science from the State Board/CBSE or qualified in the equivalent exam with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics separately can also apply.
- Those who are appearing in the class X examination may also apply. However, the candidate needs to provide the passing certificate of the qualifying exam during the time of counseling.
- Those who are seeking admission in IT sector programmes must have completed class X or some equivalent examination with science subjects.
- Applicant’s age should be a minimum of 14 years as of 1st August 2021. However, 17 years is the valid age for those who wanted to apply for a Motor Vehicle and Mechanic Tractor course.
- There are no upper age criteria specified for the candidates.
- Bihar ITICAT 2021 will be organized through offline mode.
- The Paper will have Objective Type Questions.
- The time duration provided to the candidates will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The total number of questions will be 150.
- Paper will consist of 300 marks each question carries two marks.
- For every correct answer, 2 marks will be given and there will be no negative marking on the paper.
- The syllabus will consist of subjects such as General Science, General Knowledge, and Mathematics
||No. of Questions
||2 hour 30 minutes
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Syllabus:
||Sets and Functions, Algebra, Co-ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Statistics & Probability, Relations and Functions, Vectors, 3-D Geometry, Linear Programming
||Physics: Physical world and measurement, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Heat and Thermodynamics, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Current Electricity, Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism, etc
|Chemistry: Some basic concepts of Chemistry, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, etc.
|Biology: Structural Organization an Animals and Plants, Diversity in Living World, Cell: Structure and Function, Human Physiology, Genetics and Evolution, Plant Physiology, etc.
||Current Affairs, Indian History, Indian Geography, Sports, Famous Personalities, etc.
- First, analyze the whole Syllabus.
- Make a proper timetable and proper notes of the important topics.
- Solve previous year’s papers and mock test weekly.
- Stay healthy and do yoga, meditation to stay focused.
The admit card will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully filled the application form. Candidates will seek the admit card via online mode. They will receive this card in the month of April. Download the admit card from the official website by putting the registration number and date of birth in the required tab.
After you download the admit card, go through all the particulars mentioned in the admit card and if there is some deficiency in the admit card then quickly report about the same to the concerned authority. Make sure to carry the admit card on the exam date. Ensure carrying admit card along with identity proof like Voter ID card, Aadhar card, etc.
Bihar ITICAT Admission 2021 Result:
The result will be announced via the first week of June 2021. Go through the result online at the official portal. Enter the registration ID/roll number and date of birth to download the result. Make sure to keep the printout of the result safely for future use. All the successful candidates will move for counseling. Those who are shortlisted according to the result need to check the official website for the latest updates about counseling.
Bihar ITICAT Admission 2021 Counseling:
Those who clear the exam will appear for counseling. The board will publish the separate notification for counseling dates. Check the official website and get ready with the documents for verification during counseling. Ensure appearing before the Counselling committee on allotted date and time. In case, the candidate failed to appear for counseling, then maybe the candidature of such candidates will get canceled.
Documents Needed For Verification:
- Bihar ITICAT 2021 Score Card
- ITICAT 2021 admit card
- Class X Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Any other document according to the directions.