BITSAT 2021 is conducted by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science. It is a University level entrance through which candidates can take admission into the various Integrated First-Year Undergraduate Degree Programmes in the BITS Pilani Campuses (Goa), Pilani, and Hyderabad. Here in this article, candidates can get the details of the BITSAT 2021 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, etc.
BITSAT 2021 Notification:
- 23rd July 2021: BITSAT 2021 Slot Booking has been extended till 27th July 2021. Click here for Slot Booking.
- 17th July 2021: BITSAT 2021 Admit Card has been released. Click here to download the Admit Card.
- 14th July 2021: BITSAT 2021 Exam Date announced. The Exam will be conducted from 3rd to 9th August 2021.
BITSAT 2021: Highlights
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Exam Name||BITSAT 2021|
|Full-Form||Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test|
|Exam Types||PG/Degree Courses|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Sciences, Technology, Pharmacy, Management and Humanities|
|Conducting Body||BITS, Pilani|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
BITSAT 2021 Exam Date:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Overall there are 2000 seats for which the BITSAT examination conducts for the BE programme. The examination takes place in the 51 different exam centers located in India as well as in Dubai. The exam aims at choosing ace engineers. However, it is too early to say anything about exam dates. It is recommended that candidates can take the application form online after receiving the notification for the examination. Generally speaking, this examination is commenced every year in June. As far as the admit card is concerned, it can acquire a week or 10 days before the exam test. The Result declaration is expected in July every year. There is the possibility of acquiring admission form from December and the date for applying can be any in March.
|Application Form released date:||23rd February 2021|
|Last date to fill Application Form:||7th July 2021|
|Application form last date for editing:||From 4th July 2021|
|Slot Booking for BITSAT 2021:||17th to 27th July 2021|
|Hall Ticket Release Date:||17th July 2021|
|BITSAT 2021 Exam Date:||3rd to 9th August 2021|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences||To Be Announced|
|Revision/Editing the online application form||To Be Announced|
|Waiting list and Admit list release date:||To Be Announced|
BITSAT 2021 Application Form:
Innumerous people apply for the examination. For applying for the BITSAT examination, candidates are required to fill the application form so that candidates can acquire admission to the courses such as B.E (Hons), M.Sc. (Hons), B.Pharm (Hons), M.Sc. Candidates can apply only once by filling the application form. This form is available on the official website. Make sure to read all the instructions carefully while applying for the application form and if mistakenly some blanks are not filled then apply the second time too. In such a situation, candidates need to send a letter to the concerned authority.
- The Application fee can be paid through online or offline mode. Moreover, the online mode includes Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
|Male candidates||Rs. 3400/-|
|Female candidates||Rs. 2900/-|
|Applicants Opting Dubai||Rs. 7000/-|
Steps To Apply For BITSAT 2021 Exam:
- Visit the official website i.e, www.bitsadmission.com.
- On the home page, click on the BITSAT section.
- Under the BITSAT section, click on the BITSAT online tests.
- Then, Register by using your login credentials.
- Enter all the details and upload all the required documents.
- Recheck and verify the details which you have mentioned.
- Take the Printout of the filled Application Form.
|BITSAT 2021 Application Form: Click here
BITSAT 2021 Information Brochure: Click here
- For admission to all the above programmes except B. Pharm.: Candidates must have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- For admission to B. Pharm.: Candidates must have passed the 12th examination of 10+2system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English. However, candidates with PCM may also apply for the Pharmacy program.
BITSAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
- BITSAT 2021 is an online examination that commences at a fixed venue and at a particular time. Being the online nature of the examination, candidates require giving a test on computers.
- The examination duration is 3 hours and there will overall 150 questions of Multiple Choice bases.
- There will a division of tests into four various sections such as General English, Physics, Chemistry, and Maths/Biology.
- The candidate will credit with 3 marks for every correct answer and there will deduction of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
The section-wise distribution of questions will be as mentioned below:
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
- Physics: Units & measurement, rotational motion, mechanics of solid, Heat & thermodynamics, rotational motion, etc.
- Chemistry: Atomic structure, states of matter, physical & chemical equilibrium, s & p-block elements, principles of organic chemistry, hydrocarbons, and much more.
- Mathematics: algebra, trigonometry, three-dimensional geometry, differential calculus, linear programming, etc.
- English Proficiency: Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Analogy, and Composition.
- Logical Reasoning: Verbal reasoning- Analogy, Classification, reading passage, and many others. Non-verbal reasoning- Figure Matrix, paper cutting, rule detection, and many other topics.
BITS will announce BITSA 2021 Admit Card or hall tickets usually in June every year. The last date for applying would be May 2021. The date of examination will be June month and the availability of the admit card will be via download process. Thus, make sure for checking the official site via online procedure so that complete info can acquire. To avail of the procedure for downloading the admit card, follow the below mention procedure:
- First of all, go to the official website.
- Then get the links on the web page for availing the relevant information regarding BITSAT admit card.
- Click the link and acquire the complete details.
- Enter the registration number along with the date of birth in the provided space so that you can proceed further with the downloading of the admit card.
- Take a printout of this card as it is a compulsory document that candidates require to have at the examination center.
- Admit card comprises details such as examination center, rules, and regulations of the exam, name of the candidate, signature, roll code, examination center address, roll number, etc. Therefore, keep it safe. You can ask to produce anytime in the examination center by the invigilators in the examination hall.
BITSAT Result 2021:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
Through the official website such as bits-Pilani.ac.in result for BITSAT can acquire. In the first week of July 2021, candidates can fetch the results. To access the results, utilize the official website
Those who have passed the BITSAT examination will be called for the counseling process. It is most probably commenced in June or July. Though the exact date is not fixed yet.