CG PAT 2022: CG PPT stands for Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test. CG PPT is a state-level entrance examination conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) every year. The candidates who are interested can get admissions through it in various engineering diploma courses in the state of Chhattisgarh. The entrance exam is organized offline based across more than 35 test centers in Chhattisgarh. The candidates on the basis of the exam9ntion can get admission in Government and Private Polytechnic Institutions in the State of Chhattisgarh. The CG PPT entrance test is most likely to be held in the month of May for the session of 2022.the interested candidates can get full details about CG PPT application form like application fee, eligibility criteria, application dates etc. from the below article.
CG PAT 2021 Highlight:
- Name of Examination: Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test – CG PAT
- Conducting Body: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
- Mode of Examination: Offline (Pen & Paper)
- The medium of Exam: English and Hindi
- Duration: Three hours
- Official Website: https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
CG PAT 2022 Exam Date:
The exam authority will declare the date of the examination schedule soon. The Other important dates related to the exam are mentioned in the table below
|Releasing the Online application form||March 2022|
|Online application form last date||April 2022|
|Announcement of the of admit card||May 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
|Releasing of answer key||June 2022|
|Declaration of Final Answer Key & result||July 2022|
|Counseling starts from||July 2022|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Chhattisgarh Polytechnic 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Before filling the application form the candidate must read all the details regarding the eligibility criteria of the candidate. The candidate fulfilling the criteria must only apply for the examination. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below.
- Candidates must have domicile of Chhattisgarh State.
- The age of the Candidate must not exceed 30 years.
- Candidate must have qualified 10th class examination with compulsory subjects Mathematics and Science from a recognized board/institute.
- Candidate must have scored at least 35% marks in the examination.
CG PPT 2022 Application Form:
The candidates who are interested in CG PPT can apply for it by filling the application form. The Candidates applying are advised to check the eligibility criteria CG PPT 2022 entrance test can submit application form after it. The instruction to fill the CG PPT 2022 application form are given below-
- The candidates can check the official information from the official website of the conducting authority.
- The candidates need to access the official website and fill the application form before 2nd week of April 2022.
- Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board – www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Click on notifications and read carefully
- Select ‘CG PAT 2022 Application Form’
- After that register yourself with all the verified details like personal, academic, correspondence and exam center details
- Also provide other details like religion, preference of examination centers, identification marks, height, weight
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab after that.
- Upload the scanned documents like recent passport size photograph and signature
- the images uploaded must be in the prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee through online mode by debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
- Candidate can also take a print out of SBI Challan and make application fee payment at any of the SBI branches Submit your application form
- Take the print out of the application form
CG PPT Application Fee
- Candidates of general category will have to pay Rs.200/-
- Candidates of OBC and SC/ST/PwD will have to pay Rs.150/- and Rs.100/- respectively.
- The payment can be done via net banking, debit card, credit card or through e-challan.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
All the candidates appearing for CG PPT 2022 must check the examination pattern to get an idea of what to prepare for the exam. Go through the following information and start your preparation accordingly:
- Exam Mode: offline exam.
- Test Duration:00 hours.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions.
- of Questions: 150 questions.
- Subject Section: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and each subject will consist of 50 questions.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking
- Language: Hindi and English both languages.
- CG PAT 2022 admit card will be available on the official website
- The admit card won’t be sent to the candidate through the post. The candidate has to download it from the official site.
- The admit card is released a few days before the examination.
- The candidates are requested to kindly read the guidelines before downloading the admit card
- The admit card can be download using the application number and password/date of birth.
- The candidate without admit card will not be allowed to attend the exam.
- Carry your ID proof along with you
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here