CLAT PG 2023: The CLAT PG exam is conducted every year for providing admission to candidates to the LLM program. This will help candidates to attain a postgraduation degree in Law. CLAT is the Common Law Aptitude Test and after performing well in this examination, the candidate can seek admission in CLAT PG 2023. If you are genuinely interested to apply then go through the below-mentioned information:
CLAT PG 2023 Notifications:
- CLAT PG 2023 Application form is going to release on 8th August 2022.
CLAT PG 2023 Highlights:
|Name of Exam||CLAT PG 2023|
|Full-Form||Common Law Admission Test|
|Conducted By||Consortium of National Law Universities (CNLU)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Official Website||http://www.clat.ac.in/ OR https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/|
|Contact Number||09446899010, 09446899050|
CLAT PG 2023 Exam Date:
|Notification Release Date||15th July 2022|
|Released the Application form||8th August 2022|
|Release of first sample question set||8th October 2022|
|second sample question set Release||14 October 2022|
|CLAT PG 2023 Application form deadline to submit||13 November 2022|
|Application fee submission last date||November 2022|
|Admit Card Released date||November 2022|
|CLAT 2022 Exam Date||18th December 2022|
|Answer key release date||19 December 2022|
CLAT PG 2023 Application Form:
- Those who are interested to apply for CLAT PG 2023 will apply via the online application form using online mode.
- Fetch an application form to apply for CLAT PG using the official website
- Fill in all the crucial details such as personal and educational details carefully and correctly.
- Upload a clean and clear picture of the signature.
- Make sure to upload the scanned images of the signature and photograph in the prescribed dimensions. For signature, 140×60 pixels and file size should be 10kb to 20kb. For the photograph, 200×230 pixels and file size should be 20kb to 50kb.
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT PG 2023:
- To apply for CLAT PG 2023, the candidate must have an LL.B degree or an equivalent examination with at least 50% marks or equivalent if the candidate belongs to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories and 45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2023 may also apply.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for the examination.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- CLAT PG 2023 programme will consist of 120 multiple-choice questions for I mark each.
- Constitutional Law will have 60 questions for 60 marks.
- Other Law Subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR, and Jurisprudence will have 60 questions for 60 marks.
- The exam will be commenced in the online mode
- The candidate needs to complete the paper in a duration of 120 minutes.
CLAT LLM Syllabus:
It is important that the candidate should have CLAT PG 2023for easy preparations. Given below is the complete syllabus related info:
- Constitutional Law
- Administrative law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Labour and industrial law
- Property Law
- Public international law
- Company law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Law
- Tax law
- Environmental law
Candidate cannot appear for CLAT PG 2023 without an admit card. To fetch the admit card, follow the below mentioned easy steps:
- Visit the official website
- Login your mobile number and password
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print for fulfilling further needs.
Details mentioned in the CLAT 2023 Admit Card:
Admit card will be consisted of details such as candidate’s name, Date of birth, Roll number, Father’s name, Exam date/time/venue, address of the exam centre, the application number, category applied for, course’s name, photograph and signature.
Things to Carry to the Exam Centre:
- A valid photo Identity card
- Print out of the Admit card
The answer key for CLAT PG 2023 will be released a few days after the exam gets over. It will be released in PDF format.
- Download the answer key from the official website
- The provisional answer keys will appear on the screen.
- Click on the relevant answer key code
- You may download and take the print of the answer key.
- The answer key will help in providing an idea and estimate of the scores that you can achieve.
Allahabad, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Noida, Varanasi, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Patiala, Chennai, Tiruchirapalli, Dehradun, New Delhi, Faridabad, Hisar, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada, and Bengaluru
To check the result of the CLAT PG 2023 examination, visit the official website.
- Enter registration/application number and date of birth
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and seek the printout of the result
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks acquired in the examination. Those who have acquired higher scores will be placed higher in the merit list and lower scores will be ranked low.
- If two or more candidates scored the same marks in CLAT 2023 entrance exam then the tie-breaking process will be followed.
- If the tie is undecided then the candidate who is senior in age will be ranked higher
- The tie will be decided by the computerized draw of lots.
After the release of the result candidates, those who have names in the merit list will go through counselling which will be an online process. This will be the choice filling and locking process. There will be three rounds and for each round, a separate seat allotment will be made. Seat allotment will be based on the merit rank of the candidate and college selected for admission.
Documents Required during Counselling:
- CLAT PG admit card
- CLAT PG application form
- CLAT PG scorecard
- Class XII mark sheet
- Class X Marksheet
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Sponsored NRI certificate (if applicable)
- NRI certificate (if applicable)
- Specially-abled certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- L.L.B mark sheet
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here