Delhi ITI Admission: The Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi is the apex body that every year conducts the admission process for ITI diploma courses in Delhi. The conducting authority will release the application form for admission in ITI and various other trade/course. the Candidates interested can apply for admission from the official website. The applying candidates must ensure that they meet the basic eligibility criteria for admission to the ITI course. There will not be any entrance test for admission in courses. The Admission will be given to candidates in courses on the basis of a merit list prepared by the authority in the qualifying exam. The details regarding the admission are released by the authority soon on its official website. Candidates can check the important information regarding Delhi ITI admission including the application form, eligibility criteria, admission process, counseling dates, etc. from the article given below.
- Article About: Delhi ITI
- Authority: Department of Training and Technical Education
- Official Site: www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in
The Delhi NCVT releases an announcement for Delhi ITI Admission Notification. The Delhi ITI Registration Form will be disclosed through the official portal. Candidates can register in Delhi ITI before the closing date. The Delhi ITI Application Form starts in June month.
Delhi ITI Admission Exam Date:
Candidates can the important dates in the table below.
|Date of Online registration||June|
|Candidate verification process starts from||June|
|Last date for application form submission||June|
|Last date to visit any Govt. ITI for verification of registration||June|
|Tentative Rank displayed date announced||June|
|Candidates can visit any Govt. ITI for verifying the details in the registration||June|
|Display of final Rank list||July|
|Date of first counselling result||July|
|Date of second counselling result||July|
|Date of third counselling result||August|
|Date of fourth counselling result||August|
Delhi ITI Admission Application Form:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
Interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of Delhi ITI before submitting their application form. Candidates can check the following instruction with regard to the Delhi ITI application form: Applicants have to access the official website i.e. www.itidelhiadmission.nic.in for submitting an online application form.
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official site: www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in
- Then in the site find the Delhi ITI Online Form.
- Select the link directing to the application form of Delhi ITI.
- After that first candidates will have to make registration on the website.
- Click on ‘New Candidate Registration’ and go-ahead to submit the application form.
- Enter details in the application form like name, father name, date of birth, correspondence address and educational qualification, etc.
- Candidates must ensure that information should be correct.
- Click on the submit button
- Make the payment of the application fee of Rs.200/-. This payment can be done through net banking, debit/credit card.
- Check all the details provided carefully before submitting the application form
- Take a printout of the application form and preserve it for future reference.
Delhi ITI Eligibility Criteria:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
The eligibility norms of ITI Delhi Admission are given below:
- Qualification: Candidates should have qualified the examination of 8th, 10th, or its equivalent examination with recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics & Science as a mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Percentage: Applying Candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 40% marks in the mandatory subject.
- Age Limit: Candidate must have attained a minimum of 14 years on age as on 1/ August/.
- Upper age limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply for Delhi ITI.
- The payment of the application fee of Delhi ITI will be done through online mode.
- The Candidates will have to pay the Rs.200 application fee.
- The payment can be done through online mode including credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
|Trade Name||Eligibility Criteria||Course Duration|
|General Carpenter||Class 8th pass||2 Sem|
|Sheet Metal Worker||2 Sem|
|Painter General||4 Sem|
|Desk Top PublishingOperator||Class 10th pass or its equivalent||2 Sem|
|Basic Cosmetology||2 Sem|
|Commercial Art||2 Sem|
|Digital Photographer||2 Sem|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||2 Sem|
|Electronic Mechanic||4 Sem|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||4 Sem|
|Fashion Design &Technology||2 Sem|
|Food & Beverages Service Assistant||2 Sem|
|Dress Making||2 Sem|
|Mechanic ConsumerElectronic Appliances||4 Sem|
|Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning||4 Sem|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)||2 Sem|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||2 Sem|
|Food Production (General)||2 Sem|
|Steel Fabricator||2 Sem|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)||2 Sem|
|Sewing Technology||2 Sem|
|Technician PowerElectronic Systems||4 Sem|
|Surface OrnamentationTechniques (Embroidery)||2 Sem|
|Textile Designing||2 Sem|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical)||Class 10th pass under 10+ 2 educational system with Math and Science or its equivalent||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Auto Body Painting||2 Sem|
|Instrument Mechanic||4 Sem|
|Information Technology||4 Sem|
|Information &Communication Technology
|Mechanic Auto Body Repair||2 Sem|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||2 Sem|
|Machinist (Grinder)||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Diesel||2 Sem|
|Mechanic Motor Cycle||2 Sem|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics||2 Sem|
|Tool & Die Maker (Dies &Moulds)||4 Sem|
|Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)||4 Sem|
|Mechanic medical electronics||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||4 Sem|
|Architectural Assistant||Class 10th pass under 10+ 2 educational system with 40% marks individually in Math and Science or its equivalent||2 Sem|
|Interior Design &Decoration||2 Sem|
Delhi ITI Result:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The candidates who are applying in the ITI Delhi Admission process must know that there is no entrance test. The admission will be allotted to the eligible candidates on the basis of their performance in the qualifying exam. The authority will examine all the applications and based on candidates’ marks secured, a merit list will be prepared and accordingly will publish on the official website. Candidates can check Delhi ITI result from the official website. Candidates can get the result by entering Application No. After submission, the Result will be displayed on the screen.
- The first round of counselling will start after the release of the final merit list.
- During the counselling process will be allotted to candidates
- Authorities will allow the seats on the basis of the candidate’s rank and choice filled by them.
- The seat allotment letter will be released on the official website.
- The candidates need to take a printout of this letter for future requirements.
- If the candidate is happy with the allotted seat then he/she can visit the respective ITI for the rest of the admission formalities.