Kerala ITI Admission 2022: The application form for Kerala Industrial Training Institute/ ITI 2022 will be issued by The Directorate of Technical Education and Training in Kerala. Candidates can apply online on the official website, itiadmissions.kerala.gov.in. Kerala ITI provides numerous programs for the applicants who are looking for enrolment in several trades for the academic session 2022-22. The candidates can apply for manifold organizations as well as numerous trades through a single application form. Depending on the information delivered in the form, a merit list will be set and issued on the official website.
The announcement of Kerala ITI 2022 Admittance will be done via online mode on the admission commission website approximately by May 2nd week, 2022. The Application Form/Registration process of Kerala ITI 2022 will commence by the end of May 2022. All willing learners are asked to submit their online registration form on or before the suggested date. The admission notice for varied ITI Courses will be announced within a short span hence candidates are asked to go through the official website on a regular basis. Candidates can avail more information about Kerala ITI 2022 from this article as well.
The application form for all willing and suitable candidates will be issued by DGET for seeking admission in varied ITI courses. Those applicants who have qualified their class 10th Examination from any renowned academic board under the state or from any central government-run school will be able to enrol for the Kerala ITI Admission procedure. The process and the study scheduling of the courses have been prepared in the contract with the MSDE or Ministry of Skills Development & Entrepreneurship and DGET or Directorate General of Employment & Training for taking admission in the NCVT /National Council for Vocational Training) or SCVT /State Council for Vocational Training and CE /Centre of Excellence.
For admittance in Kerala ITI 2022, applicants need to satisfy the admissibility criteria as prepared by the DTE /Directorate of Technical Education and Training. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying. The merit list will be printed for those who satisfy the least possible eligibility standards. Candidates have to prudently go through the courses and the respective eligibility norms of those courses they desire to apply for. All the candidates are asked to follow this information as just a mere reference.
Enrolment in Government ITIs will be approved if the applicant accomplishes the following norms:
- The applicant’s age should be more than 14 years.
- Applicants need to be a permanent resident of Kerala State.
- Candidates applying for Matric Trades must qualify for the Class 10th examination.
- It is not mandatory for the candidates applying for Non-Matric Trades to qualify class 10th examination.
- Candidates must have a diploma or a certification in Computer & DTP courses.
Kerala ITI 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form submit date||June 2022|
|Final Date to submit the application form||July 2022|
|Merit List Published||August 2022|
Kerala ITI Admission 2022 Application Form:
The Kerala ITI 2022 application form will be available online at itiadmissions.kerala.gov.in. It is expected that the candidates can avail of the application forms from the 3rd week of June. The application submission procedure will continue till 1st week of July 2022. Candidates who desire to apply must go through the admissibility criteria and then submit the application form. Applicants can opt for multiple trades in a similar form. There is no need to submit numerous applications. If an applicant submits more application form for different courses then his name will be dismissed by the authority.
The details for the submission of Kerela ITI application form are stated below:
- The application form can be submitted online at the authorized website.
- In the online application form, applicants need to provide elementary information such as individual information, educational qualification, mail id, contact number, etc.
- Candidates need to put on the scanned photographs with a signature in the application form.
- After the application form has been filled with necessary details applicants need to pay the application fee by using certain online facilities viz. net banking or debit or credit card.
- Candidates must collect a printed version of the application form and store it for future use.
Essentials for the submission of Application Form are as follows:
- Residential Certificate
- Natal Certificate
- Academic Qualification certificates
- School parting Certificate
- Passport size pictures
- Applicants need to pay Rs.100 in the form of application fees via online method.
- The application fee can be provided using varied online options like a debit card or credit card or internet banking.
- Candidates must remember application fee will be non-refundable in nature so they need to recheck the form before final submission of the same. Invalid or wrong entry in the application form will result in the cancelation of the form.
- The officials will charge the fee for the submission of the application form.
After the completion of the application procedure, ITI issues the merit list comprising the list of applicants who are qualified for the counselling session. The merit list is announced on the authorized website of the specific state. The merit list will be created by the DTE and depending on that counselling session will be conducted. No distinct test will be organised for the Kerala ITI enrolment.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Counselling will take place in the specific ITIs for which the aspirant has submitted his/her application. The applicants who are qualified or suitable to seat in the ITI Kerala counselling session are notified by the counselling authority. If the applicant is unable to attend the counselling session without providing any information then his/her allotted seat will be provided to the succeeding candidate. Candidates are advised to go through the counselling timetable and merit list. The notice would be served by the counselling authority to all successful candidates for attending the counselling round. All valid documents will be checked further by the authority before the candidate is going to appear in the counselling session of Kerala ITI 2022. In this counselling procedure, seat allocation will also be done for the candidate. Candidates must carry the original copies of indispensable papers in the counselling session. The mandatory papers are academic qualification certificate, marks card, admit card and candidate’s photo, certificate of the cast (optional).
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here