Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023: The Delhi Police Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2023 advertisement will be released on the official website, SSC. Those who were desperately waiting to apply may apply and fulfill their dream. Every year, this examination takes place to select an eligible candidate for the post. Various vacancies for different posts are available, and this article informs all about the Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023 procedure, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. in detail.
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- The application form for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023 will be released on October 10, 2023.
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023|
|Exam Conducting Authority||SSC (Staff Selection Commission)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Name of the Post||Multi-Tasking Staff (Civilian)|
||RS. 18000- 56900/- (Level-1)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023 Exam Date:
|Notification Release Date||10th October 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||31st October 2023|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||—|
|payment through Challan (Last Date)||—|
|Exam Date||6th, 7th, 8th 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th, 19th Feb 2024|
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023 Application Form:
The Application form for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment will release on a fixed date. Once the form is released, fill out the application form with the appropriate information. Here is the process to apply:
- First, visit the official portal delhipolice.nic.in.
- Now, check the notification carefully & get ensured about the eligibility for the desired post
- Click on Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online link.
- Start filling the application form with apt information
- Take the print of the application form for future reference.
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
It is essential to have complete information about the eligibility criteria before applying for Delhi Police MTS 2023. The details about the same are as follows:
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Applicant must have completed class X/SSC or equivalent exam
- Those who have attained ITI qualification in the specific trade from some recognized government Institution board may also apply.
The appropriate age to apply should be between 18 – 27 years as of the date of reckoning of age.
Number of posts:
Here are the details about the vacancies available through Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023:
- Barber and Dhobi: Rs. 19900 – Rs. 63200/-
- For Cook, Water Carrier, Safai Karamchari, Mochi (Cobbler), Dhobi, Tailor, Daftri, Mali, Barber, Carpenter: 18000 – Rs. 56900/-
The Delhi Police MTS Exam Pattern consists of two stages i.e. Written Test and Trade Test.
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||90 minutes|
|Part B||Numerical Aptitude||25||25|
|Part C||General Awareness and Current Affairs||50||50|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||
|Part B||Numerical Aptitude||
|Part C||General Awareness and Current Affairs||
After the application process comes to an end, the admit card will be released on the official website. Only those who have registered themselves successfully will get the admit card. Go to the official website to seek the admit card. To download the admit card use the Registration Number and date of birth. The recruitment process comprises the call letter for both the selection phases issued.
- Delhi Police Constable 2023
- Delhi Police Head Constable (AWO/TPO) 2023
- Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Police HC Ministerial 2023
The examination result will be declared once the written test and trade test are over. Applicants can check the result on the official website. Once the candidate clears the written exam will seek to admit card for the trade examination.
Those who have filled out the application form need to clear two processes to attain a job in the Delhi Police MTS jobs. These stages are inclusive of Written tests and Trade tests.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here