Delhi Police Constable 2023: Delhi Police will release a notification and invite applications for the post of constable. The candidate needs to go through the examination that has begun. Interested men and women can apply for the post of Delhi Police Constable 2023 before the last date. The article provides a detailed account of the Delhi Police Constable 2023 application process, application fee, selection process, exam pattern, exam syllabus, etc.
Delhi Police Constable 2023:
- Delhi Police Constable 2023 Application will release on 1st September 2023.
Delhi Police Constable 2023: Overview
Here are the important highlights about the same:
|Name of Exam||Delhi Police Constable Recruitment|
|The conducting Body||SSC (Staff Selection Commission)|
|Post||Constable (Executive) (Male & Female)|
Delhi Police Constable 2023 Exam Dates:
|Online Application Process||1st September 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application Process||30th September 2023|
|Exam Date||14th, 16th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 28th, 29th, 30th Nov 2023 & 1st, 4th, 5th Dec 2023|
Delhi Police Constable 2023 Application Form:
To apply for Delhi Police Constable 2023, online registration will take place. The candidate is required to go to the official website of Delhi Police. Interested entrants may apply between January and February through the official website.
- Go to the official website or Click on the Online Form link
- Go on the homepage and make search for “New Registration” and click on it.
- Follow all the steps to create your Registration ID and password required to fill the Application Form.
- As soon as, the login credentials are made, log in using those credentials
- After you log in, see the application form
- Start filling the form with apt information. Ensure not to make any mistakes for avoiding further inconveniences.
- Now, upload the documents as per the specifications. Along with this, scan the latest photograph and signature. Click on ‘Continue’
- Preview the form and if find you everything is fine then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once the application form is submitted, take a print for further requirements.
The online application fee for Delhi Police Constable 2023 will be Rs. 100/-. However, women, SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others)] (Including backlog SC-19 and ST-15)||94||19||37||52||52||226|
|Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando]) (Including backlog SC-34 and ST-19)||93||19||37||67||27||243|
Delhi Police Constable 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
It is quintessential for applicants to check the eligibility criteria before applying. Here is the information:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have cleared 12th from some recognized school board
- However, the relaxation is given up to the 11th pass only for the following:
- Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
- Sons of serving, deceased, and retired police personnel including Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.
- Apt age to apply should be between 18-25 years. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category will get the upper age relaxation of 5 years and PBC category applicants will get 3 years. In addition to this, relaxation for 5 years will be given to sportsmen of distinction.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is given to the applicants above 40 years of age for the general category (UR), 43 years for OBC & 45 years for SCs/STs if it is the case of departmental candidates of Delhi Police.
- The upper age relaxation is permissible at 29 years in the case of sons of serving, retired, or deceased police personnel/Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.
Applicant must have a valid driving license for LMV (Motorcycle or Car) for the post of Constable (Executive) Male in Delhi Police as on the date of PE&MT. Kindly take note that the learner license is unacceptable.
Physical Standard Requirements:
Here is the physical standard requirement as per the category. Check the information below:
Male Height: 170 cms:
For categories other than those mentioned below.
- 165 cms: For applicants of Hill areas such as Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Leh & Ladakh.
- For ST candidates and sons of either serving, retired, or deceased Delhi Police personnel/Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.
Chest 81-85 (minimum 4 cms expansion)
- 5 cms relaxation for residents of Hill areas as listed above, ST, and for sons of either serving, retired, or deceased Delhi Police personnel/Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.
Female Height: 157 cms:
All categories are other than those given below.
- 155 cms: For residents of Hilly areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Leh & Ladakh along with SC/ ST category candidates.
- 152 cms: Daughters of either serving retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel/MTS of Delhi Police.
Physical Endurance Requirements: Physical Endurance is also included in the eligibility for the post of Delhi Police Constable. It is checked through the following parameters:
- Up to 30 years: 1600 Meters Race in 6 Minutes, Long Jump 14 Feet and High Jump 3’9″
- Above 30 – 40 years: 1600 Meters Race in 7 Minutes, Long Jump 13 Feet and High Jump 3’6″
- Above 40 years: 1600 Meters Race in 8 Minutes, Long Jump 12 Feet and High Jump 3’3″
- Up to 30 years: 1600 Meters Race in 8 Minutes, Long Jump 10 Feet and High Jump 03″ Feet
- Above 30 to 40 years: 1600 Meters Race in 9 minutes, Long Jump 09 Feet and High Jump 2’9″ Feet
- Above 40 years: 1600 Meters Race in 10 minutes, Long Jump 08 Feet and High Jump 2’6″
Upcoming Government Exams 2023: Click here
The recruitment process consisted of two stages which are as follows:
- Stage I: Online Computer Based Test for 100 marks
- Stage II: Physical Test & Measurement Test is Qualifying in nature
Delhi Police Constable 2023 Exam Pattern:
The Exam will commence Computer Based examination. The online computer test will be in English and Hindi languages. The exam time duration will be for 90 minutes. Given below is the marks distribution followed in different sections:
- The Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be an Objective Type Paper consisting of 100 questions for 100 marks. The candidate will get 90 minutes to complete the paper.
- The negative marking will be for 0.25 marks on every incorrect answer.
- The paper will consist of Matriculation levels with the distribution of Easy Questions-30%, Medium level Questions-50%, and Difficult Questions-20%.
- Reasoning: 25 Questions for 25 Marks
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs: 50 Questions for 50 Marks
- Numerical Ability: 15 Questions for 15 Marks
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW, and Web Browsers, etc.: 25 Questions for 25 Marks
Applicants belonging to General Category must secure 35% marks, SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates 30% marks, and Ex-servicemen 25% marks in aggregate, in CBE. After attaining the given percentage in aggregate, the short-listed candidates will appear for Physical Test.
Here are the details about the syllabus of the Delhi Police Constable 2023 examination:
- Reasoning: Questions in this section consisted of questions on analogies, similarities, and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observations, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasons, and figural classification, and arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding, etc.
- Numerical Ability: This section consisted of questions based on Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals, and. Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs Syllabus: This section will test candidates’ knowledge of General Knowledge/Current Affairs, general awareness, India and its neighboring countries, Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research, etc.
- Computer: This section consisted of topics such as Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers, etc questions based on Word Processing, MS Excel, Communication, Internet, WWW, and Web Browsers.
The admit card or hall ticket will release 15 days before the examination. The written examination will be commenced in May. This card consisted of information such as the candidate’s personal information, exam details, etc.
After the exam gets over, the Answer Key will be released for CBT through the official website. This will help applicants to know estimates, could be attained marks.
- Delhi Police MTS 2023
- Delhi Police Head Constable (AWO/TPO) 2023
- Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Police HC Ministerial 2023
The examination result will be announced after the exam gets over. To check the result, use your roll number and name. And those who clear the cut-off marks will appear in the next level of examination. Once the next round of exams gets over, PEMT authorities will release the final result. The merit list will be released on the official website.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here