SSB Interview 2023: UPSC conducts examinations twice a year for defense aspirants who are willing to join as Officers’ in the Indian Army, Navy, Air Force, and Officers Training Academies. SSB (Service Selection Board) is an organization that is set up by the Ministry of Defence, India. The SSB schedule, organize and conduct the SSB Interview of the aspirants applying for Indian Military Forces. Through SSB interviews Screening of the candidates is done for the Army, Navy, and Air Force. It is a five days long procedure that involves two stages. The Candidates who are preparing for the SSB interview 2023 can find the detailed SSB interview 5 days process and detailed information about Psychological tests, Personal interviews, and GTO tasks here.
- Conducting Body: Union Public Service Commission
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
- Exam Type: National Level Recruitment Test
- Mode of Application: Online
CDS 1 & CDS 2 2023 Selection Procedure:
CDS follows a three-stage recruitment process it consists of:
- Written Test
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
SSB Interview 2023 Procedure:
The SSB Interview Procedure comprises of the two-stage selection process: Stage I & Stage II. The Candidates successfully qualifying the Stage I will be permitted to appear for Stage II.
- Stage 1: This stage involves Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests and Picture Perception & Description Test (PP & DT). Stage 1 is a screening test. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of combined performance in the OIR Test and PP & DT.
- Stage 2: This stage is conducted for four (4) days. Stage II consists of Psychology Tests, Group Testing Officer Tasks (GTO Tasks), Interview & Conference.
SSB Interview 2023- Stage 1:
CDS SSB Interview 2023 is a 4-day process that involves intense scrutinization of candidates covering all the major aspects of the overall personality. Candidates are judged physically, mentally, and psychologically as well.
Screening: In this process potential candidates are picked up from all those who have reported for the particular entry. It consists of few activities like:
- Verbal and Non-verbal Test: It is a written test that includes multiple-choice questions. The time allotted to answer each question is 30 seconds. After this test candidate will proceed for PPDT.
- PPDT: This test includes story writing and discussion. A picture will be shown to the candidates for 30 seconds and candidates have to write a story based on the picture in 3 minutes.
CDS SSB Interview 2023- Stage 2:
CDS SSB Interview 2023 for Stage 2 Selection is a four-day process that involves Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests, and the Conference. There is a proper schedule that is followed in the span of 4-days. The schedule for stage 2 CDS SSB Interview is as follows:
Day 1: Psychological Test
Psychological Test involves a series of examinations for emotional and behavioral reactions of the candidates. This includes TAT (Thematic Appreciation Test), WAT (Word Association Test), and SRT (Situation Reaction Test). SD (Self- Description)
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Day 2 & 3: Group Task
The most important leg of the CDS SSB Interview is Group Tasks wherein candidates have to prove their physical as well as mental prowess. Also, Officer Like Qualities are judged on the basis of these tasks. The tasks allotted to candidates include Group Discussion, Military Planning Exercise, Progressive Group Task, Group Obstacle Race, Half Group Task, Individual Obstacles, Lecturette, Command Task, and Final Group Task.
Day 3: Personal Interview
On the third day of the CDS SSB Interview, candidates appear for a personal interview session in front of the senior officers. These officers judge you on the basis of the answers you give and keep both verbal abilities and thought exercises (in the psychological test) in the loop.
Day 4: Conference
This is the conclusive stage of the CDS SSB Interview, wherein candidates appear in front of the Board Committee. This committee consists of members from the President of the board, Deputy President, Group Testing Officers, Psychologists. However, those who seek admission to Air Force Academy have to appear for Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT). The questions asked in the Interview are general, informal, and based on everyday activities.
Requests for postponing the interview will only be considered only for very genuine circumstances. It will be considered if it is convenient for which Army headquarters /Air Headquarter /Naval HQ will be the sole deciding authority. Such kinds of requests should be sent to the Selection Centre/SSB from where the call for SSB interview has been received.
Navy candidates can download their call-up letters from the naval website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in or send email officer-navy.nic.in 3 weeks after the declaration of CDS 2023 results.
- Lieutenant – Level 10 = Rs.56100-177500/-
- Captain – Level 10B = Rs.61300-193900/-
- Major – Level 11 = Rs.69400-207200/-
- Lt Colonel – Level 12A = Rs.121200-212400/-
- Colonel – Level 13 = Rs.130600-215900/-
- Brigadier – Level 13A = Rs.139600-217600/-
- Major General – Level 14 = Rs.144200-218200/-
- Lt General HAG Scale – Level 15 = Rs.182200-224100/-
- Lt Gen HAG + Scale – Level 16 = Rs.205400-224400/-
- VCOAS/Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG) – Level 17 = Rs.225000/-(fixed)
- COAS – Level 18 = Rs.250000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP): MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs.15500/- p.m. fixed
- Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training: Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service Academies i.e. during the training period at OTA. – Rs 56,100/-p.m.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here