DTE MP Counselling 2023: The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) in Madhya Pradesh provides MP BE Counseling to various participating colleges in the state that offer engineering degree courses. Applicants will be accepted to various MP BE participating institutions based on their JEE Main and 10+2 results.
DTE-MP stands for Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Madhya Pradesh, and it starts with MP BE Admissions to various participating colleges across the state that offer engineering degree programs. The Directorate of Technical Education admits students to college in a variety of technical fields. Because of the COVID-19 outbreak last year, the Madhya Pradesh Directorate of Technical Admission (DTE) started online registration for admission in all courses on the official website in September. However, DTE MP 2023 will be held in July and August, as it was previously.
DTE MP Counselling 2023 Application Form:
The processes to apply for DTE MP counseling in 2023 are as follows:
- Visit the DTE MP website for online counseling.
- Click the “Go for Counseling” option
- Before selecting a counseling course from the drop-down menu, carefully read the instructions.
- Now select the course and press the ‘Apply for Counselling’ button.
- To begin the registration process, click the “Click here” button.
- Fill up your personal information as necessary.
- Now, save and continue by uploading your picture and signature.
- Candidates are now required to select Adhaar authentication and then click the Continue button.
- Fill in the necessary information, then press the Save & Next button.
- Fill in the banking details and then click the Save & Next button.
- Double-check the information you’ve provided in the form after clicking “Preview and Lock Registration Detail.”
- Once the registration is done, take the printout of the registration receipt for future reference.
The MP DTE counseling application fee is not disclosed by the conducting authority. However, the details will be updated soon on the official website for the convenience of candidates. To attend the counseling session, applicants must pay the application fee as given below:
- The counseling fee is Rs 1530/-.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- It is possible to pay in cash at the MP Online Kiosk or the Helpline Centres.
- It may also be paid online using Paytm, with a credit card, a debit card, or through net banking.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
DTE MP Counselling 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
The following are the MP DTE 2023 qualification conditions:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Aspirants must also be residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidates must take the JEE Main and pass the entrance test to be eligible to apply.
- An applicant must have completed class XII or an equivalent examination from the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Board or any recognized board in order to be considered for admission.
- General candidates must have a minimum of 45 percent in class XII, while SC/ST candidates are eligible if they have a minimum of 40% score.
- Candidates must have completed class XII, with Maths & Physics as mandatory subjects.
- A 10+2 diploma in Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, or Computer Science is required.
The DTE MP counseling 2023 admission process is as follows:
- First, the application forms are released on the official website either in July or August.
- Aspiring candidates are required to fill out the application form with all the correct details. Candidates would have to select their college and course preference as well.
- The merit list for all categories will be published on the official website after filling out the application form. Candidates will be picked based on seat availability and eligibility.
- Once the merit list is revealed, the seat allotment letter for the general pool and TFW categories will be sent. The application procedure will be initiated.
- The papers will be verified when the seat allocation letter is issued.
- After the verification process, candidates must report to the assigned college for final admission.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Documents Required for DTE MP Counselling 2023 registration:
- JEE Main Marksheet for the same year
- X & XII Marksheet
- Passport-size photograph
- Aadhar Card Identification
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
Seat Allotment Process:
The allocation letter will be made accessible shortly after the merit list is released. Candidates can get their seat allocation results by visiting the official website and logging in with their registered credentials. The seat allotment letter will be sent depending on the results of the JEE Main 2023.
The seat distribution mechanism for MP B.E admissions consists of many phases, which are outlined below:
- The Common Merit List of candidates qualified for B.E admission in the state will be published by the DTE MPh. The common merit list will include the candidate’s name, JEE Main Roll Number, Category, and Rank. Depending on their merit, these individuals will be accepted to the B.E. programme.
- Following the release of the common merit list, DTE MP will post the seat assignment letter on the official website within a few days. Candidates can access the seat allotment letter using their login credentials.
- Following seat allotment, candidates must print the seat allotment letter and provide it to the respective engineering institution along with all necessary paperwork.
- College administrators will check the candidates’ credentials to confirm admission.
- Candidates’ enrollment will be guaranteed after certificate verification, and they must pay the admission fee within the deadline.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here
1 thought on “DTE MP Counselling 2023, Admission Process, Exam Date, Eligibility, Counselling Process”
For Registration form and application form