NHM Haryana Recruitment 2023: The NHM Haryana Notification 2023 will be issued by the Haryana Government for vacant positions of CHO, Consultant, and Medical Officer in Haryana. This is a great chance for those government job candidates who are prepared for Haryana government employment. According to our most recent knowledge, NHM Haryana Vacancy 2023 will be released to fill various vacancies in the Health Department, district-wise. Candidates who are looking for a government job in Haryana should take advantage of this chance and apply online.
NHM Haryana Recruitment 2023 Application Process:
National Health Mission Haryana will make online applications available at http://www.nhmharyana.gov.in. Candidates are strongly urged to apply online well in advance rather than waiting until the deadline for submitting the online application form. Candidates must download and thoroughly study the online application user guide in order to meet the eligibility criteria and other conditions for submitting an online application. The registration procedure will be divided into two phases: the first will require applicants to pay an application fee, while the second will allow them to fill out and submit an online application. The candidate should print the application and keep it for future reference. The application process is outlined in detail below.
- Visit the official website at http://www.nhmharyana.gov.in. A new screen will appear with several links.
- Download the NHM Haryana Recruitment Announcement pdf and read the whole job description.
- If you verify that you are fully qualified, you may engage in recruiting.
- Choose the Online Application Form option from the drop-down menu. After that, a new screen will appear.
- Fill out the application form completely and submit scans of your papers.
- Double-check your completed application form before clicking the final submit button.
- The applicant must pay the stipulated fee using one of the four online payment options. Each method of payment requires its own set of instructions.
- Following payment of the money, a receipt in PDF form will be generated, which will include the candidate’s information. For future reference, the ID number on the receipt must be cited.
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
Candidates are required to pay the NHM Haryana recruitment application fee after filling out the application form. The application fee is as follows:
- Candidates belonging to the General/OBC category have to pay an application fee of INR 250.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category are required to pay the sum of INR 150 as an application fee.
NHM Haryana Recruitment 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
The detailed NHM Haryana Eligibility criteria 2023 are as follows:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen and a Haryana resident.
- Candidates seeking the consultant position should have passed MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institution and Minimum 5 Years experience.
- Candidates must have MBBS Degree/ Diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institution for recruitment to the position of Medical Officer.
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM Course passed from any nursing school/institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and registered with the “Haryana Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council” for the CHO position.
- Candidates must not be older than 44 years of age.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here