ECGC PO Recruitment 2023: ECGC is shortened for Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd. It is a Government of India Company offering export credit insurance benefits to exporters and banks in India. The organization works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and is managed by the Board of Directors of the Government, Indian Reserve Bank, Banking, Insurance, and Exporting Communities. Every year, a huge number of interested candidates apply for the post of PO (Probationary Officer). Since the entrance test conducts once a year and if you are looking forward to applying for ECGC PO Recruitment 2023, check the details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, application fee, etc through this article.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Application Process:
Here is the application process to apply for ECGC PO Recruitment 2023:
- First, go to the official website of ECGC and click on the Home Page to open the link “CAREER WITH ECGC”.
- Now, choose the option “CURRENT OPENINGS” and then click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE”.
- Select the option for new registration and register with a valid email id & phone number.
- Complete the application form by filling in the correct information and uploading the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- Pay the Application fee
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
The Application fee for ECGC PO Exam is as follows:
- SC/ST/PWBD: Rs. 100/-
- For other categories: Rs. 600/-
ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the eligibility conditions before applying for ECGC
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- The candidate must be either a Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 intending to stay permanently settle in India
- A candidate must be a citizen of India who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the motive to stay permanently in India.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
The candidate’s minimum age to apply is 20 years and the maximum is 30 years. However, there is age relaxation for certain categories:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Age Relaxation for PwBD – 10 years
- Ex-servicemen – 5 years
- Domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 years
- Persons affected by the 1984 riots – 5 years
- For Accounts, applicants must be an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA), Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWA), and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Legal: Candidate must have done Bachelor of Law (LLB)/ Masters of Law (LLM)
- Company Secretary: Applicants must be Associate members of the Indian Institute of Business Secretaries (ACS)
- Actuary: Applicant must be a student member of the Institute of Actuaries of India who has published at least three papers, including CT-1, CT-2, and CT-3.
- IT: The minimum qualification is B.Tech or BE in CS / IT or MCA with a certificate course on Cyber Security for at least 6 months.
- Economics: The candidate must have done MA in Economics and achieved the minimum 55% for SC/ST and 60% for others from some recognized university.
- Commerce: Applicant must have done M.Com. with at least 55% marks for SC/ST and 60% for others from some recognized universities.
- Generalist: It is expected that an entrant is a graduate in any stream with a minimum of 55% marks for the SC/ST category and 60% for others from a recognized University. OR Applicant must be a postgraduate in any stream and attained at least 55% for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University.
Here is the selection process for ECGC PO Exam. The exam will be commenced in two stages and it is mandatory to clear both the stages for final selection. The first stage includes a written test and another stage in the interview. The marks weightage for the online exam, as well as interviews, is 80:20.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern:
Here is the examination pattern for ECGC PO 2023:
- Reasoning Ability consisted of 50 questions for 50 The time duration is 40 minutes
- The English Language comprises 40 questions for 40 marks. The time duration is half an hour
- Computer Knowledge includes 20 questions for 20 Candidate needs to complete the paper in10 minutes
- The General Awareness section will have 40 questions for 40 marks. The applicant will get 20 minutes to complete this section.
- The quantitative Aptitude section comprises 50 questions for 1 mark each. The candidate needs to complete the paper in 40 minutes
Description Paper Pattern:
- Essay Writing type question: The candidate will attempt out of two options. This section will be for 20 marks.
- Precise Writing type Question: One out of two given options for 20 marks.
Note: Complete both types of questions within 40 minutes.
ECGC PO examination results will release on the official website. Applicants need to log in using the roll number and date of birth. The scorecard consisted of the total scores attained by the applicant in the written exam.
Steps to Check Score Card:
Here is the step-by-step process to check the ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 exam:
- First, go to the official site of ECGC Limited.
- Now, go to the homepage.
- Click on the ECGC PO Result link.
- Enter all the necessary details and click on the submit button.
- View the Result in PDF format on the screen
The pay scale of ECGC PO can be from around Rs 30, 000 to 60, 000. This salary includes components such as DA, HRA, special allowances, etc. The salary package consisted of medical benefits as well as insurance cover.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here