GITAM GAT 2023: GITAM University, (Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management) is one of the well-known universities that offer admission into several undergraduate and postgraduate courses. GITAM GAT is a university-level entrance examination. GAT works as a GITAM admission test brought around for selecting a career in Engineering, Architecture, and Pharmacy courses. Those who are willing to submit the application form and documents will easily decide for undergraduate programs and will move further with other crucial formalities. However, complete details about the examination are mentioned below. Go through it once:
GITAM GAT 2023 Notification:
- GITAM GAT 2023 Application Form will be released soon.
GITAM GAT 2023 Examination Highlights:
|Exam Name||GITAM GAT 2023|
|Full-Form||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management|
|Exam Conducting Body||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM)|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Courses Proffered||Technology, Pharmacy & Other Courses|
|Type of Exam||Undergraduate and postgraduate level|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Helpline Numbers||(+91-891) 2790 101, 2790 202|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
GITAM GAT 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Available||November 2022|
|Final date to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Start the online slot booking||To be announced|
|Hall Ticket Available||To be announced|
|GITAM GAT 2023 Exam Date||To be announced|
|GAT 2023 Rank Announced||To be announced|
|Admission Counselling (B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharm)||To be announced|
|Counselling for JEE MAIN, AP & TS EAMCET RANKERS||To be announced|
|Admission Counselling (M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Pharm)||To be announced|
GITAM GAT 2023 Application Form:
The process of the GITAM GAT 2023 application has been started from the month of January 2023. As soon as you collect the application form, start filling in personal and educational details. Make sure to fill in all the details carefully and accurately. Ensure to scan recent scanned color passport size photographs during the time of online registration.
GAT Application Fee:
- The application fee is Rs.1000.
- Make a payment of the application form via two modes – online and offline.
- The application fee can be done via credit card, net banking, and debit card by online mode.
- Make use of Demand Draft when you opt for offline payment.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps to Apply for GAT 2023 Application Form:
- Visit the official website of GAT 2023 i.e, gitam.edu.
- First, complete the registration process by submitting details like name, email address, residential status, phone number, state, city.
- After that candidates get the confirmation email, using which, verify email id.
- Then login with the login details you get in the email.
- Now fill the GITAM GAT 2023 Application Form.
- Then uploading the Documents (scanned signature & photograph).
- finally, pay the required application fee of GITAM GAT 2023.
- To apply for Biotechnology, the candidate must have attained at least 60% marks in Biology/ Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry, and First Class or crucial grade in the examination.
- To apply for Pharmacy, the candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the examination with subjects such as Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
- Candidate must have completed class XII from some reputed Central / State Board with high rank attained in GAT (UGTP).
- Candidates must attain at least 60% marks in Physics, Mathematics, & Chemistry to apply for programs.
- To apply for Arch, the candidate must have attained at least 50% marks in total with subjects such as Physics, Mathematics, & Chemistry subjects.
- The examination will be conducted in online mode.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- The paper will be based on multiple-choice questions.
- The candidate will choose one option out of four options.
- For every correct answer, the candidate will receive 2 marks, and there will be no negative marking.
UG Programs Exam Pattern:
|Section||Subject||No. of questions||No. of marks|
|A||Mathematics / Biology||40||80|
Exam Pattern for M.Tech. programs.
|Section||Subject||No. of questions||No. of marks|
GAT Exam Syllabus:
GITAM or Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management examination’s syllabus will be provided on the official website. The syllabus will be comprised of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Chemistry Syllabus: Ionic Equilibrium, Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals, Transition Elements, Lanthanides, States Of Matter: Gases And Liquids, Chemical Thermodynamics, Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Solid State, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Atomic Structure, Nuclear Chemistry, Electro-Chemistry, Group 17 Elements (VII-A Group Elements), Group 13 Elements, Group 14 Elements, Group 18 Elements (ZERO Group Elements), Group 15 Elements (V A Group Elements), Group 16 Elements (VI Group Elements), Coordination Compounds, General Principles Of Metallurgy, Principles Of Qualitative Analysis, Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes, Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers, Ketones And Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Aldehydes, Practical Organic Chemistry, Polymers, Biomolecules, Chemistry In Everyday Life, Environmental Chemistry, Chemical Bonding
Physics Syllabus: Hydrogen And Its Compounds, Units, And Dimensions, Elements Of Vectors, Kinematics, Centre Of Mass, Collisions, Electromagnetism, Rotatory Motion, Work-Power-Energy, Gravitation, Cr Circuits (DC Only), Elasticity, Surface Tension, Fluid Mechanics, Thermal Properties Of Matter, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory Of Gases, Simple Harmonic Motion, Wave Motion, Sound, Wave Optics, Electrostatics And Capacitors, Ray Optics And Optical Instruments, Current Electricity, Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction And Ac Circuits, Dual Nature Of Matter And Radiation, Classification Of Elements And Periodicity Of Properties, Atoms And Nuclei, Semi-Conductor Devices, And Communication Systems
Mathematics Syllabus: Sets, Relations & Functions, Mathematical Reasoning, Quadratic Equations & Theory Of Equations, Circles, Mathematical Induction, Sequences And Series, Permutations & Combinations, Matrices And Determinants, Vector Algebra, Theory Of Equations, Binomial Theorem And Its Simple Applications, Trigonometry, Complex Numbers, Probabilities, Limits, Continuity, And Differentiability (LCD), Applications Of Derivatives, Indefinite Integration, Applications Of Integrals, Co-Ordinate Geometry, Three Dimensional Geometry, Straight Lines, Parabola, Ellipse, Properties Of Triangles, Hyperbola And Polar Co-Ordinates, Random Variables & Distributions Statistics.
Syllabus for GAT (Engineering PG) 2023:
Quantitative Aptitude: Data Interpretation, Decimal & Fractions, HCF & LCM, Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Numerical Reasoning, Probability, Problems on Ages, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Sequence & Series, Time & Distance, Work & Time.
Reasoning: Alphabet Series, Arithmetical Reasoning, Blood Relations, Clocks & Calendars, Coding-Decoding, Cubes and Dice, Directions, Inserting The Missing Character, Logical Sequence of Words, Number Series
Verbal Ability: Adverb, Antonyms, Articles, Comprehension, Conclusion, Critical reasoning, Grammar, Idioms and Phrases, Synonyms, Verb, Vocabulary, Word groups.
- After the application process is successfully completed, candidates will receive the Admit Card which can be downloaded online.
- It is an essential document that every candidate should carry along with them to the exam center on the day of the exam.
- The Admit Card comprises important details regarding the examination.
- Take a printout of admitting and carry it on exam day. It is also needed for the admission process further.
- If there is an error in the Admit Card then bring it to the notice of officials responsible for conducting the exam.
- Examination results will be available from the official website.
- To attain the result, use important details such as roll number.
- Make sure to carry a copy of the result while moving for the counseling process.
- After the exam result, the merit list will appear on the website. The merit list is provided for selecting candidates for the counseling process later.
- Go through the official website and check the details like scores and ranks.
- Those who have successfully registered themselves will move for counseling
- During counseling, produce all the required documents.
- Fill the course of their choices.
- After you fill the choice, appear for seat allocation. Candidates can participate in the seat distribution via which they will get the seat.
- They will move to university along with the confirmation letter.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here