|Pattern & Syllabus
GUJCET 2023: GUJCET is an annual entrance examination conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board, or GSHSEB, for the state of Gujarat. It is a state-level admission test that is mainly organized to seek admission into the engineering and pharmacy courses of different Gujarat-based organizations. The GUJCET 2023 Application Form will be released in January 2023. To get admission, students have to secure qualifying marks in the entrance exams. Qualified candidates will be able to pursue their studies at a variety of prestigious public and private institutions in Gujarat.
GUJCET 2023 Notification:
- GUJCET 2023 Application Form has been released on 6th January 2023 and the last date to apply is 20th January 2023.
GUJCET 2023: Highlights
|Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)
|Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)
|Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)
|Engineering Entrance Exam
GUJCET 2023 Exam Date:
|Notification Released date
|2nd January 2023
|Application Form Available
|6th January 2023
|Last date to apply
|20th January 2023
|Issue date of Admit Card
|To be announced
|GUJCET 2023 Exam Date
|3rd April 2023
|Release date of Answer Key
|To be announced
|Result date Declaration
|To be announced
|Counseling Date start
|To be announced
GUJCET 2023 Application Form:
For admissions to Gujarat institutions, the first and foremost step is to register by submitting the application form. The application form for GUJCET 2023 will be available from June 2023. The forms will be obtainable only from online mode. So to avail of the application forms, students have to follow the official website of GSEB. Forms must be completed carefully before submission and no rectification will be entertained after the due date of submission. Students need to give different particulars like personal, and educational details with valid address information while registering for GUJCET. They also have to upload scanned self-picture and must sign the form as stated in the format. After the online form submission is done there is no need to submit the hard copy again to the office.
The Application Form for GUJCET will cost Rs.350. Students can easily receive these forms online by paying through their credit or debit cards and net banking as well. They can also opt for the e-challan mode of SBI Bank.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps to Apply for GUJCET 2023 Application Form:
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘new candidate registration link’
- Then a confirmation message will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Now click on the ‘login’ button and enter your login ID and password.
- Then fill in details in the application form including personal, academic, communication, address, etc.
- Click on the ‘submit button.
- Now upload the required documents i.e. passport-size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Then click on the ‘payment’ button and pay the application fee through online mode using a credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Take the printout of the filled application form.
GUJCET 2023 Application Form: Click here
GUJCET 2023 has varied eligibility criteria for different courses. But in general, the criteria suggest that the applicants must be Indian national and should have a permanent address in the state of Gujrat. Final year appearing candidates are eligible to register for this state conducted entrance examination.
- For engineering courses, candidates need to complete their senior secondary from any reputed academic board with at least 45% marks in Physics and Maths. 40% of marks will only be accepted for earmarked categories.
- For Pharmacy courses, candidates need to complete their 12th examination from any reputed academic board with at least 45% marks in Physics and Chemistry. 40% of marks will only be accepted for earmarked categories.
- For Diploma courses candidates need to complete their higher secondary from any esteemed academic board with at least 45% marks in Physics and Chemistry.
The essential exam pattern of GUJCET 2023 is stated below:
- The exam will be conducted in paper i.e no online examination will be there.
- Students need to follow Hindi/ English /Gujarati to write their papers.
- A total of 120 questions will be there. Each subject will comprise 40 questions.
- A total time limit of 3 hours will be allocated to complete the paper.
- For engineering courses, students have to answer Physics, Chemistry, and Maths questions whereas pharmacy questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The exam will be conducted on 120 marks.
- For every correct answer, candidates will get 1 mark and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be subtracted.
GUJCET Syllabus 2023:
There will be no authorized syllabus for GUJCET 2023. Based on the class 11 and 12th syllabus Gujarat State Education Board students have to prepare themselves for the exam. For engineering, the admission test will include Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics whereas pharmacy students have to write on topics related to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Admission cards for the GUJCET 2023 will be available in July 2023. The admit cards can only be obtained online. There will be no option to obtain hard copy admit cards via post or any other offline method. The admit card has immense value as it enables the candidate to sit for the entrance test. The GUJCET admit card will have the candidate’s name and photograph, academic qualification, date of birth, name of the exam center, date of the admission test, and course name.
Answer Key will be published in the 4th week of July through online mode. Candidates can submit objections if there is any wrong with the answer key. The Final Answer Key for GUJCET 2023 will be published only after the objection and correction part is over.
Results and Cut Off:
Announcements of Results for GUJCET 2023 will be in the last week of July 2023 through online mode which will be followed by a counseling session commencing from July 2023. Only successful candidates can check their results on the list. Candidates can refer to their login ID on the official website to know their results. In the counseling session, students will be admitted based on the ratio of 60:40 in their senior secondary marks and the score obtained in the entrance exam.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here