MHT CET 2023: MHT CET is shortened for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test which is commenced by the Government of Maharashtra to seek admission to the applicants in the field, engineering, pharmacy, as well as technology programs in the private as well as government colleges in the state of Maharashtra. Those who are interested will be able to admission courses- Technology, Animal Husbandry, BASLP, BAMS, BUMS, Nursing, Pharmacy, BPTh, BDS & BAMS. Form more MHT CET 2023 look forward below you can find the details of the Exam, Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc.
MHT CET 2023: Overview
|Exam Name||MHT CET 2023|
|Full-Form||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Under Graduate (UG)|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Mode of Examination||Online mode (Computer-Based Online Test)|
MH CET 2023 Exam Date:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
Candidates want to form MHT CET 2023 Exam related valuable information read below.
|Application form starts to submit Date:||January 2023|
|Online Application form Last date to submit:||February 2023|
|Application form fee to submit online:||January to March 2023|
|Admit card Available:||September 2023|
|MH CET 2023 Exam date:||October 2023|
|Admit card Available (special session)||To Be Announced Later|
|Special session exam date||To Be Announced Later|
|Answer key Release Date:||To Be Announced Later|
|Any objection against the Answer key:||To Be Announced Later|
|Declaration Date of Result:||To Be Announced Later|
|The download of merit list Date:||To Be Announced Later|
MHT CET 2023 Application Form:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Candidates who are interested in MH CET 2023 are provided in January. Make sure for filling applicants from the official website of the authority. Fill the details carefully and upload the scanned images of the signature as well as the photo.
- Those who are interested to become the part of MHT CET 2023 examination need to pay the amount of Rs 800/- This amount is for the General category (PCM or PCB Group).
- Those who belong to the reserved category need to pay 600/- One can pay via SBI bank.
- For General/ J&K Migrants/ OMS candidates (Both PCM & PCB Group) must pay Rs.1600/-
- ST/ SC/ OBC/ PWD/ NT/ SBC candidates (Both PCM & PCB Group) must pay Rs.1200/-
MH CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age bar for applying to any of these programs.
- Those who are applying for a health science degree program need to have born on or before December 31st, 2000.
- Those who are applying for Unani, as well as ayurvedic courses, must have born on or before 1st October 2000.
- For engineering as well as pharmacy programs, only those candidates can apply, who have completed 12th class or some equivalent exam.
- Those who are appearing in the 12th class can also apply for the exam.
- Candidate must be medically fit
- Candidate must have qualified higher secondary or some equivalent exam with subjects such as Chemistry, Biology, English, and Physics during the time of admission.
- Overall, MHT CET 2023 comprises 3 papers and all of them take place in the online mode.
- The exam question paper will appear in the MCQ form.
- The duration of the exam will be 180 minutes.
- There will be 150 questions for the PCM group, 200 questions for the PCB group, and 150 questions for the Agriculture courses group.
- The total marks for each paper will be 100 marks.
- +1 will be given for each correct answer and in maths, +2 will be given for the correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking.
The questions will appear from the subjects like Physics, Mathematics, Biology, & Chemistry. The syllabus of the MHT CET 2023 examination will be the same as of the HSC exam of the HSC Board of Maharashtra.
Measurements, Scalars, and Vectors, Friction in solids and liquids, Force, Ray optics, Refraction of Light, Magnetic effect of electric current, Magnetism, etc.
Some basic concepts of chemistry, Redox reaction, States of Matter: Gases and liquids, Surface chemistry, Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry, Nature of chemical bond, Hydrogen, S-Block elements (Alkali and alkaline earth metals), Alkanes, etc.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
Trigonometric functions, Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles, Relations and Functions, Factorization Formulae, Circle and Conics, Straight Line, Sets, Sequences and series, Probability, etc.
Botany – Diversity in organisms, Plant Water Relations, and Mineral Nutrition, Plant Growth and Development, Biochemistry of the cell.
Zoology – Organization of Cell, Human Nutrition, Animal tissues, Human Respiration.
The MH CET 2023 Admit Card for Special Session can be collected from the official website from November 2023. Candidates can download the card by login ID & Password. Candidates need to have this admit card while moving to the examination center. Along with this, ensure for having photo Identity proof as well. You will find details such as exam center, date of exam, timings, roll number, etc.
Steps To Download MHT CET Admit Card 2023:
- Visit the Official website @ cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Then search for Download MHT CET Admit Card 2023 Link & Click on it.
- Enter your hall ticket number and password.
- Then click on Submit.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card and personal information.
- Click on Download.
- Download it and also take out the printed copy of the MHT CET 2023 Admit Card.
Documents Required at the Exam Centre:
Candidates have to bring Admit Card along with photo ID proof. Ration card will not be accepted as a valid ID proof. Candidates may carry any one of the following ID proofs:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Card
- Driving License
- Indian Passport
- Bank Passbook with photo
- E-Aadhaar Card with photo
- Photo ID proof issued by the People’s Representative
- Recent ID card issued by recognized college or university
- Any Photo ID proof issued by the Gazetted Officer
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The MHT CET 2023 Provisional Answer Key will be released in October 2023. Candidates can check the answer key on the official website. The final answer key of MHT CET 2023 will be made by the CET cell. If there are any changes in the provisional key, then the final answer key of MHT CET 2023 will be released. Based on the final answer key, MHT CET 2023 raw score is calculated for result preparation.
Candidates can check the outcome of the MHT CET 2023 exam from the official website. Usually, results are out in June. For admission, you will come across a merit list which will appear separately for all courses based on marks attained. Make sure to take a printout of the results as this will help further.