CIPET JEE 2022: CIPET Joint Entrance Exam JEE administered by CIPET or Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology to give admission to the PGD-PPT or Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing, PGD-PTQM or Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management, Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM or (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM), DPT or Diploma in Plastics Technology, and DPMT or Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology to give admission to various institutions of CIPET. To apply for the examination, ensure for checking some of the CIPET JEE 2022-23 important details such as application form info, eligibility, exam pattern, hall ticket, and result.
CIPET JEE 2022 Notification:
- 28th May 2022: CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form has been released and the last date to apply is 5th June 2022.
CIPET JEE 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||CIPET Admission Test 2022|
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)|
|Admission Into||Diploma Level Program|
|Category||Diploma Entrance Exams|
CIPET JEE 2022 Exam Dates:
|Online Application form Date starts from:||27th February 2022|
|Last date of submission of Application Form:||5th June 2022|
|Admit card download date:||To be announced|
|Date of Examination CIPET JEE 2022:||19th June 2022|
|Release of Counseling Admission letter:||27th June 2022|
|Commencement of course date:||16th August 2022|
CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form:
The Exam conducting authority provides Application Form for CIPET 2022 through online mode. Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the examination soon. The documents which are required to be attached with the application form include an attested photocopy of the Date Of Birth certificate, attested community certificate for the category such as SC, OBC, ST, (NCL), residential proof, attested photocopies of Degree Certificates/ X / Diploma, and last residential proof for North Eastern State Region.
Steps to fill the Application Form:
- Step 1: Visit the official website eadmission.cipet.gov.in.
- Step 2: Then register by entering the details like name, date of birth, e-mail id, contact number, etc.
- Step 3: Then, log in by entering the login ID & Password which have been sent at the registered e-mail id.
- Step 4: After that start filling out the application form & enter the personal details, test center details, address details, parent’s details, and academic qualification details, etc.
- Step 5: Then upload the documents in the application form such as photograph and signature etc.
- Step 6: After that pay the application fee.
- Step 7: At last take the printouts of the application form.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Those who are applying for CIPET 2022 need to make payment of the application form which includes Rs.500/- if belonging to OBC, General, OBC (NCL) category.
- The application fee will be Rs.250/- for those who belong to SC as well as the ST category.
- However, the application fee for those who belong to North East regions such as Sikkim, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, and Nagaland will be Rs.100/-
- Candidates can Pay the Application Form from both Online mode (debit/credit card or via net banking) & Offline mode (Challan)
Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Branch Name: CHENNAI, COMMERCIAL BRANCH GUINDY (04327) CHENNAI
Name of Payee CIPET TRAINING
A/c Number: 33003659524
IFSC Code: SBIN0004327
|General / OBC||Rs.500|
|Candidates from Foreign Nationals||The US $50|
CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form: Click here
CIPET JEE 2022 Exam Centres:
|UP||Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Allahabad, Varanasi, Agra|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Nashik, Jalgaon, Ahmadnagar|
|Tamil Nadu||Madurai, Chennai, Puducherry|
Courses Offered Via CIPET JEE Exam:
If you have passed the CIPET JEE 2022 examination then you will be getting admission to the following courses such as:
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM) – 11/2 years.
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT) – 3 years.
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT) – 3 years.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing (PGD-PPT) – 11/2 years.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management (PGD-PTQM) – 11/2 years.
CIPET JEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for CIPET, make sure to go through the CIPET JEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria which include:
- Those who are applying for PGD-PPT course must have done 3 years of graduation course in Science with Chemistry as the main subject
- Candidates, Those who are applying for PGD-PTQM must have completed 3 years of degree in Science with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- Those who are applying for PD-PMD with CAD/CAM must have completed a 3-year Diploma in Tool/Production Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Mechatronics, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or some equivalent is the least educational qualification required for this mentioned course.
- Those who are applying for DPMT & DPT must have passed class Xth with subjects such as Science, Maths, and English
- The maximum age limit goes for PGD-PTQM, PGD-PPT, and PD-PMD is 25 years. The minimum possible age limit that goes with DPT and DPMT is 20 years for DPMT. The age limit evaluates as of July 2022.
CIPET JEE 2022 Exam Pattern:
CIPET JEE 2022 Exam Pattern is given below for the candidates:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Total Question: There will be 60 questions in the examination.
- Type of Question: Questions will be of objective type of choice.
- Language: The exam will be asked in English.
- Duration: 1 hour will be provided to complete the exam.
CIPET JEE 2022 Syllabus:
- For Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT): Candidates have to prepare from the topics studied in a 3-year Degree in Science. Apart from that students must also have good general knowledge.
- For Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM): Candidates have to prepare from topics they studied in 3 year Diploma in Mechanical / Plastics / Polymer / Tool / Production / Mechatronics / Automobile / Tool & Die Making / Petrochemicals / Industrial / Instrumentation Engineering/ Technology or DPMT / DPT (CIPET) or equivalent. Apart from that students must also have good general knowledge.
- For Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT): Aspirants need to prepare the subjects they have studied in class 10th. Apart from that students must also have good general knowledge.
- For Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT): Aspirants need to prepare the subjects they have studied in class 10th. Apart from that students must also have good general knowledge.
The admit card will get issued in July 2022. One can download the hall ticket from the official website of CIPET. The admit card consisted of details like exam date, time, day, and date of the exam venue, etc. take the printout of the admit card for further reference.
The result for CIPET JEE 2022 has been announced in August 2022. One can check the scores from the official website. The admission of the candidate is based on the entrance test. Those who are selected can collect the admission letter by downloading it from the official website in June via the official website.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here