Haryana Polytechnic 2022 is an entrance examination for those who are willing to attain the best possible job opportunities. The aim of the examination is to provide admission to several polytechnic programmes. The entire admission process is commenced by DET Haryana. Candidates can go through the current details regarding Haryana Polytechnic 2022 merit list, exam pattern, application form, etc.
Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2022:
Steps of the Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Application process given below:
- The application form will be released via online mode
- Select the course in which you want to apply
- Save your unique application number (This will be generated via registration)
- Make sure to do corrections during the verification process at the designated centre.
- Upload the latest passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Keep the print of the application form for further use.
Application Fee Details:
It is important to submit the application fee otherwise application form will not be accepted. The application fee for Haryana Polytechnic 2022 will be INR-500/- (General category) & INR-200/- (Reserved category and girls candidates of Haryana). You can submit the application fee via Debit card/Credit card/Net-banking. In addition to these modes, the e-challan of Axis Bank or Punjab National Bank (PNB) may also be used. It is important to note that the application fee is not refundable.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Exam Date:
Candidates can check DET Haryana 2022 Exam Dates for Diploma in Engineering & For Lateral Entry Engineering Diploma:
For Diploma (Engineering):
|Application form Available||April 2022|
|Deadline to submit applications||June 2022|
|Last date to submit the application fee||June 2022|
|Document verification and marks confirmation||June 2022|
|Merit list release||June 2022|
|Depositing of counselling fee||July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||June 2022|
For Lateral Entry Engineering Diploma:
|Releasing of application form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||May 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||May 2022|
|Document verification and mark confirmation||May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||May 2022|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2022 exam date||May 2022|
|Declaration of result||June 2022|
|depositing of counselling fee||June 2022|
|Starting of counselling||June 2022|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
DET Haryana 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the eligibility criteria for different trades:
- For Diploma Engineering: Candidate must have successfully cleared class X/SSC examination from a recognized board or university. Candidates must have attained at least 35% marks (General Category) & 33% (SC/ST or Kashmiri Migrants – KM) category in Mathematics and Science subjects.
- For Diploma Engineering Lateral: Applicant must be passed in ITI of at least two years duration (after X) and cleared class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM), 12th (Vocational), NSQF level 4 may also apply. The applicant must have acquired at least 35% marks.
- For Diploma Pharmacy: Applicant must have successfully cleared class XII or some equivalent exam from a recognized board. Applicant must have acquired a minimum of 35% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics subjects.
Check the exam pattern below:
- The exam will be commenced in the online mode.
- Paper will be consisted of Multiple Choice Questions
- The candidate will get 1 hour and 40 minutes to complete the paper.
- Paper will be commenced in the English language only.
- The candidate will get 1 mark for every correct answer and there will be no negative marking.
Haryana Polytechnic Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus for Haryana Polytechnic 2022 includes topics from subjects such as English, Mathematics, Science, General Awareness, & Aptitude Test.
Candidates will receive an admit card from the official website. Candidates are required to take the print of the admit card after downloading it from the official website. It is important to carry the print to the exam centre along with the relevant ID proof such as Date of Birth for verification before appearing in the entrance test.
After obtaining the seat, candidates will move to the allotted institution on the scheduled date/time. It is important to carry the below mentioned original documents along for the verification during the time of admission:
- High school & Intermediate mark sheet
- High school & Intermediate passing certificate
- Haryana Polytechnic 2020 result 2020
- Haryana Polytechnic 2020 admit card 2020
- Category certificate
- Character certificate
- Residence certificate
The seat reservation criteria are given below:
- All India Category seats (AIO) 15%
- State quota: 85%
- Haryana Open General Category (HOGC) 50%
- Reserved categories of Haryana: 50%
- Scheduled Castes (SC) 20%
- Backward Classes-A (BCA) 16%
- Backward Classes-B (BCB) 11%
- Physically Handicapped (PH) 3 %
There will be a release of the cut off on the official website. The cut-off list will be released for different courses. Candidates need to choose the course and institution to seek admission.
The result of the examination will be announced via online mode. Check the result on the date mentioned on the official website. After the result declaration, selected applicants will move for the next step i.e. counseling. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the qualifying exam.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here