HIHT 2023 stands for the Himalayan Institute of Hospital Trust 2023. Swami Rama Himalayan University or SRHU organizes the HIHT PMEE entrance test for the candidates. The entrance test will help candidates to seek admission in several medical courses such as M.B.B.S. Overall there will be four hundred MBBS seats available for the eligible candidates. Those who stay in Uttarakhand will easily seek admission within the university. Others, those who are willing to get admission to the university will go through the entrance test.
HIHT 2023 Application Form:
- Applicants can apply for the examination via online mode through the official website of the university.
- Apply for the examination by filling the application form in the month of January.
- Make sure to submit the application form in the month of April
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned pictures of the images.
- Fill all the details correctly and carefully.
- If the application form is not filled appropriately, the university can cancel the form.
- It is important for applicants to carry important documents along with them while filling the application form.
- Collect the application form Applicants via post by sending DD of Rs 2100/- drawn in favor of Swami Rama Himalayan University collectible at state bank of India, jolly grant Dehradun.
Address to collect the form from:
Office of the controller of examination,
Swami ram Himalayan University, Swami Ram Nagar, P.O.Doiwala, Dehradun-248140, Uttarakhand or,
The university office, NIL 24 A, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017
HIHT 2023 Exam Date:
|Release the application form||December|
|End to submit the application form||January 2023|
|Admit Card Released date||February 2023|
|HIHT 2023 Exam Date||February 2023|
- The candidate must have successfully completed an MBBS degree from some recognized institution.
- Those who have an MBBS degree from foreign medical degrees included within the schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 can also apply for the test.
Internship: Those who have completed twelve months rotatory internship can also apply for the entrance test. Make sure to submit the certificate of the institution from where the internship is completed.
- The question paper will be in the English language only.
- The entrance test will consist of only 1 paper for the candidates.
- The Paper will have Multiple Choice Questions.
- The paper will have 200 questions.
- The question paper will consist of subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, and Botany and Zoology.
- The candidate will get 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete the paper.
HIHT 2023 Syllabus:
Candidates can check the necessary subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology to prepare for the test.
- Those who successfully submit the application form will receive the admit card in the month of May.
- Collect admit cards from the online mode using the official website.
- Applicants can transfer the admit card from the official web site by making use of login details generated at the time of registration.
- Take a copy of the downloaded admit card for further reference.
- Admit card will consist of details such as the applicant’s name, roll variety, signature, test details – time, venue, date, etc.
- Make sure to carry the admit card at the time of examination hall because it is a mandatory document to carry.
HIHT 2023 Result:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
- The exam result will be declared in the month of June.
- The results will be updated through the online mode using the official website of the university for the candidates.
- Collect the result using roll variety and date of birth.
- Go to the official website to get a view of the result and keep a copy of the result for further reference.
- There will be counselling round after the result will be declared.
- A merit list will be prepared for the candidates who have attained the eligible scores.
- Those who are nominated will be suggested to keep themselves available at the time of counseling.
- Candidates can seek admission within the institute of their preference.
- While moving for counseling, candidates are advised to carry crucial documents for verification purposes. Authority can provide admission to the candidates and can also allot seats to them based on the scored attained by them and also based on the performance given in the test. After counseling, candidates will seek seats within the faculties.
Documents Needed During Counseling Round:
- Print out of Result
- Print out of Admit card
- HSC mark sheet and certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Category certificate
- Passport size icon
- Residential certificate