HPU B.Ed 2023: Himachal Pradesh University Shimla invites applications for HPU B.Ed 2023. The candidates who are eligible for seeking a teaching career are required to qualify B.Ed examination. The course comprises two years duration from Himachal Pradesh. Through HPU B.Ed Admission 2023, the Board provides government seats for eligible candidates. In this article, candidates can check the details about the Application Form, Exam Details, Pattern, Date of Exam, Syllabus, Result, etc:
HPU B.Ed 2023 Notification:
- The Notification for HPU B.Ed 2023 will release soon.
HPU B.Ed 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||HPU B.Ed 2023|
|Full form||Himachal Pradesh University B.Ed|
|Conducted Body||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Exam Purpose||Admission to B.Ed Courses|
|Application Form Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||B.Ed Entrance Exam|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
HPU B.Ed 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Online application form starts Submit||April 2023|
|Last date to submit fees||May 2023|
|Download the Admit card||May 2023|
|Entrance Exam date||May 2023|
|Answer key will be displayed||June 2023|
|Result Date Declaration||June 2023|
|Date of Merit List Declaration||June 2023|
|Counseling Process||June 2023|
|Deadline to join the allotted college||July 2023|
|Academic session will start from||July 2023|
HPU B.Ed 2023 Application Form:
- To apply for HPU B.Ed 2023, go to the official website www.hpuniv.in as well as www.hpuniv.nic.in
- Make sure for reading the prospectus before adding the information to the application form.
- Add all the details in the application carefully otherwise form may lead to cancellation.
- Take the print out of the application form for help further.
Application Fee Details:
- Cost of application form for candidates belonging to General/OBC & their Sub-is Rs.900/-.
- However, the cost for Antyodaya/IRDP/SC/ST and their subcategories are Rs.450/-.
- Candidates can use the mode of payment from different options such as Net-banking, Card Payment (By Using Debit/Credit Card), or challan from SBI bank.
- It is advised to keep a copy of the application form and fee receipt for further requirements.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- General category candidates with 50% aggregate marks and 45% marks for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped candidates in the Bachelor’s Degree (Medical/Non-Medical/Commerce/Arts) and or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/Humanity is the required eligibility.
- Those who are from Engineering or Technology and have specialization in Science and Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks (general category) and 50% marks (SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped) will be considered relevant for the examination. Other equivalent qualifications are also considered valid and relevant.
- Those who have appeared in BA, B.Sc., or B.Com final year or acquired Master’s Degree, Bachelor of Engg/Technology, or some other qualification equal to it and those who are waiting for the result of the same has not yet been declared, can also apply for the examination.
There is no upper age limit for the aspirants applying to regular B.Ed. the course of one year as per the high court orders in LPA No.: 104 of 2012 decided on 27th August 2012)
Out of 100 % seats, 85% seats are reserved for Bonafide or Domicile candidates of Himachal Pradesh and 15% candidates of other States. There is one supernumerary seat for Single Girl Child is also reserved in the dept. of Education Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
- The question paper comprises of Multiple Choice Questions or MCQ for seeking admission to B.Ed.
- The total number of seats is 100 and out of which 50 seats are allotted the candidates of a non-medical stream, 30 for Medical Stream, 15 for Arts Stream, and 5 seats for Commerce Stream.
- There will be 150 questions of 1 mark and candidates need to complete those 150 questions in the duration of two hours. There will be no negative marking at all.
- The question paper is divided into five different sections which are as follows:
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
|General Awareness (India and HP)||30||30|
|Language and Comprehension (Hindi and English)||40||40|
|Committees on Education and Knowledge of National Commission||20||20|
|Teaching Aptitude and Attitude||40||40|
The entrance exam syllabus cover questions from topics of degree subjects like BA, B.Com, B.Sc., etc. for every section it is as decided by HPU. The entrance exam consists of questions from the following subjects-
- Knowledge of National Commission and Committees on Education
- Teaching Aptitude and Attitude
- General Awareness
- Language and Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning
The admission to the course is based on the marks obtained in the entrance test. The minimum qualifying marks in the entrance examination are 35%. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped category will be given the benefit of 5%
To receive the admit card/hall ticket, candidates are required to go to the official website. You can seek this card by entering your registration number. Once you catch the admit card, ensure for taking its print out for fulfilling further needs.
HPU B.Ed 2023 Result:
HPU B.Ed 2023 Result of the examination can also be received from the official website. You just have to enter your roll number and this will help in catching the result.
HPU B.Ed 2023 Counseling:
The counseling procedure will begin in July. Collect all the information about the counseling schedule from the official HPU website. The candidates will be shortlisted through the merit list and it is important to attend counseling sessions as per the time and date allotted at the college. Seat allotment is based on the merit and preference of the institutions selected by the candidate.
Carry the following documents during counseling:
- Caste certificate
- PwD certificate
- Admit card and Rank card
- Mark sheet of class X and XII along with a certificate.
- Mark sheets of all the semesters of qualifying graduate degree
- Character certificate from the last institution attended
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here