IMS Noida Admission 2022: Institute of Management Studies, Noida or IMS, Noida was established in the year 2005. Since its inception, it has emerged rapidly as one the premier business schools in India. A Times of India survey in the year 2018, ranked IMS Noida 4th in North India and the 18th in India. It is run by the IMS society. The IMS Society was established in the year 1996 by a group of academicians and visionary corporate leaders. The IMS group runs IMS Unison University, IMS Design and Innovation Academy and IMS Law College at NOIDA. The IMS group also runs IMS Unison University, DIT University and Unison World School at Dehradun.
IMS Course Fee:
- The course fee for the 3 years BBA course is Rs.397125.
- The course fee for the 2 year MIB is Rs. 4 LACS and the course fee for the 2 year PGDM course is Rs.7.92 lacs.
- The course fee for the 3 year BJMC course is Rs.404625
- The course fee for the 2 year Master of Journalism and Mass Communication is Rs. 220000.
- The course fee for the 5 year B.A. LLB course is Rs.5.29 lacs.
IMS Noida Admission 2022 Application Form:
The application form is available online from the official website of IMS Noida. The candidate also has the option of visiting the institute on person and collecting the application form.
- After filling up the requisite details, the candidate can submit the application form along with the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid online through Net banking or credit or debit card or through a demand draft in favor of Institute of Management Studies (IMS) payable at Delhi/Noida. The application form fee can also be paid at the IMS Noida offoce while collecting the application form in person.
- The Candidate can also download the online registration form and send it by post to the Admission department of IMS, Noida.
- The application can be accepted only if the candidate has paid the requisite application fee.
- The candidate have to upload the images of all the certificates and documents for online application. The images have to be uploaded in the jpeg, jpg, png, docs, pdf, doc format and the size of the image files have to be less than 1 MB.
- The application fee for PG and MIB courses is Rs.1450
- The application fee for UG & Other courses is Rs 1050..
- The application fee can be sent online or through a demand draft.
- In order to be eligible for admission to PGDM and MBA courses, the candidates must have passed graduation with minimum a 50 percent marks.
- For MJMC Candidates the eligibility criteria is passing 10+2+3 or its equivalent from a recognized board / university.
- Candidates who are still appearing in their qualifying examination can also apply.
- For BBA, BJMC, BCA course, the eligibility criteria is passing 10+2 from a recognized board or university. Candidates who are appearing in their 12 th board exams can also apply.
- In order to be eligible for admission to the BA LLB course, the candidate must have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized by board / university and must have secured minimum of 45% aggregate marks. Additionally , the candidates have to qualify for AIJET and Personal Interview.
- The exam pattern for the All India Joint Entrance Examination conducted by IMS Noida is multiple choice and the candidates are tested on General Awareness. Logical Reasoning , Basic Mathematics and Communication Skills
- In order to take admission in PGDM and MIB course, the candidate needs to clear CAT / MAT / CMAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The CAT, MAT and CMAT are multiple choice examinations based on Verbal ability, Logical reasoning, Mathematical skills and General awareness.
- The IMS Noida conducts an IMS Noida All India Joint Entrance Test for admission to its BBA, MJMC, BJMC, LLB, BA LLB and BCA courses.
- The syllabus for the All India Joint Entrance examination conducted by IMS Noida are based on general awareness. reasoning .basic mathematics communication skills.
- The syllabus for the CAT/MAT/CMAT are verbal ability, reading comprehension, data interpretation, logical reasoning and quantitative ability.
The admit card for the IMS Noida AIJET is available in the official website. The Candidate can log in with the credentials and download it. The candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination without the admit card. It is advisable to keep a copy of the admit card in safe custody.
The merit list is available to the candidates from the official website of the institute.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
IMS Noida is not known to publish any answer key.
The result of the examinations are published in the institutes official website.