TNSET 2023: The Mother Teresa Women’s University was established in the year 1984 in the picturesque hill station, Kodaikanal. This University was established in 1984 by the enactment of Tamil Nadu Act 15. The primary purpose of this university is to provide quality education to women students of all communities. The objective is to turn young girls into thorough professionals and making them employable.
TNSET 2023 Application Form:
It should be noted that only one application can be submitted. No applicant can submit more than one application. The application mode is online and application forms are available online at HPSSC Official website.
- Go to the official website of Mother Teresa Women’s University.
- After this, the candidate needs to register himself or herself.
- Then the candidate has gone to the Login Page and carefully fill in the details asked for in the application form.
- The candidate needs to upload his or her signature, photograph, certificates, etc. in the prescribed format.
- The mode of payment is online. The candidate has to payment of the application fee and fills in the details of his payment.
- The Submit button has to be clicked after this in order to complete the application process.
- It is advisable to save the information given in the application form for future reference.
- The application fee for the General category is Rs.1500.
- The application fee for the OBC category is Rs 1250.
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD etc. category is Rs.500.
- The application fee is payable online.
TNSET 2023 Exam Date:
|Released the Notification||December|
|Deadline for registration||February|
|Admit card released||February|
|TNSET 2023 exam date||March|
|Answer key announced||March|
|Result Date Annouced||April|
- Masters degree or equivalent with at least 55 percent marks.
- TNSET does not have an age limit.
- The languages in which the exams will be conducted are English and Tamil
- Exam mode is Multiple Choice.
- The candidate will receive 2 marks for every correct answer
- There is no negative marking.
- Paper 1 duration is 75 Minutes. A total of 50 questions have to be answered and the full mark is 100.
- Paper 2 duration is 75 Minutes. A total of 50 questions have to be answered and the full mark is 100.
- Paper 3 duration is 150 minutes. A total of 75 questions have to be answered and the full mark is 150.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
TNSET Syllabus 2023:
- Paper 1 is common to all the streams. This paper is to tests the candidate’s general ability and aptitude.
- The syllabus for the paper are topics such as Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Teaching Aptitude, Communication, Information & Communication Technology, Data Interpretation, People & Environment, Higher Education System, Governance, Politics, Administration, etc.
- The syllabus for Paper 2 and 3 varies according to the subject of specialization of the candidate.
- For example Economics Paper 2 syllabus includes Micro Economic Macro Economics, Public Finance, Development & Planning, International Economics, Statistical Methods, Indian Economy, Economic Analysis, etc.
- Economics Paper 3 syllabus includes Collusive & Non-Collusive Oligopolies Theory of Demand, Production, Accelerator & Investment, Taxation, Different approaches to the money supply, Monetary Approach & Adjustment, Optimum Currency Areas, RBI policies, and commercial & co-operative banks, etc,
- Political Science Paper 2 syllabus includes Comparative Politics & Political Analysis, Political Theory & Thought, Indian Government, Indian Government Policies, International Relations, etc.
- Political Science Paper 3 syllabus includes Modernization, Power & Authority, Political Socialization & Culture, Political Development, Supreme Court, Judicial Activism, Bureaucracy & Challenges of development, etc,
- Psychology Paper 2 syllabus includes Learning Process, Perceptual Processes, Memory & Forgetting, Thinking & Problem-Solving.
- Psychology Paper 3 syllabus includes Neurophysiology of Learning, Learning, Intelligence, Existential & Humanistic Theories, Cognitive strategies, Creative thinking & Problem-Solving, Research Designs, Psychological Scaling.
- Sociology Paper 2 syllabus includes Sociological concepts, Sociological Methodology etc.
- Sociology Paper 3 syllabus includes Contemporary Issues, Current Debates, Challenges of Globalization etc
- History Paper 2 syllabus includes Ancient Indian History, The concept, ideas, and terms, Medieval, Modern Indian History.
- History Paper 3 syllabus includes topics like Indus valley civilization to Mahajanapadas, India from 1206 to 1526, Foundation of British Rule, National Movement & Post Independent India, and Socio-economic & culture life under Mughals.
- Commerce Paper 2 syllabus includes topics like Financial & Management Accounting, Business Environment, Economics.
- Commerce Paper 3 syllabus includes topics such as Financial Management, Banking & Financial Institution, International Business, Income Tax Law & Planning etc.
- Education Paper 2 syllabus includes topics such as Educational Research, Philosophical, Sociological, and Psychological Foundations of Education, Modern Education System etc.
- Education Paper 3 syllabus includes topics such as Western Schools of Philosophy, Intelligence Theories & Measurement, Concept & Principles of guidance and counseling, Personality and its types, , Qualitative Research, etc.
- English Paper 2 includes topics such as Chaucer to Shakespeare, Augustan Age, Romantic, Victorian, Modern, America and other non-British Literature etc,
- English Paper 3 includes topics such as British Literature from Chaucer to the present day, History of English language etc.
- Tamil Paper 2 includes topics such as History of Tamil Language up to the 20th century, Tamil Language origins and history etc.
- Tamil Paper 3 includes topics such as Tamil Grammar, Tamil Poetry, Tamil Drama etc.
- The admit card is available on the official website.
- This Admit Card will also have other details like date of examination, time of examination, etc.
- It is compulsory to carry the admit card along with a photo ID to the examination hall in order for the candidate to be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Once you get access to the admit card, you should take a printout and keep it safe.
- The merit list is published on the official website of Mother Teresa University.
- The answer key is released on the official website by the University on its official website just after the written exams.
- In case a candidate feels that there is a mistake in the Answer key, the candidate can submit an objection within 15 days.
- A fee of Rs. 1000 has to be paid for the candidate’s objection to being considered.
- Separate answer keys are released for all the papers.
- The top six percent of the candidates are usually selected.
- The successful candidates are called for counseling.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here