SCR Recruitment 2022: South Central Railway started its operation in the month of October in the year 1966. It is the ninth railway zone of India. The Hubli and Vijaywada divisions of Southern Railway and the Solapur and Secundrabad divisions of Central Railway were merged to form South Central Railway. The headquarter of South Central Railway is located at Secunderabad.
The South Central Railway selection process will consist of various rounds, like mentioned below selection process will be conducted wherever applicable. candidates will be selected as per Organization norms. Here is the list of rounds conducting in the South Central Railway Selection procedure.
South Central Railways was the first one to implement a wireless MU Coupler system. South Central Railway plays a big role in agricultural and industrial development in Southern India from increasing the growth of trade and commerce including import/export through ports by connecting seaports with their hinder land and inland container depots.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Application Form:
In order to get admission in the South Central Railway, you will have to appear for a written examination or computer examination, physical fitness, merits in the academics, capability or the interview test and also a typing test. A document verification will be done for the submitted documents.
- The application form various according to the position and group applied for.
- Thus, it advisable that the candidate focuses on getting information on recruitment by being on the lookout for advertisements for job openings at the official recruitment board website, the south central railway recruitment board website, the south central railway official website and for advertisement for job openings in national dailies.
- There is an official site for Indian Railway Recruitment which also lists openings for South Central Railways.
- There is an official site for South Central Railway Recruitment Board which lists job openings for South Central Railways.
- The South Central Railways official site provides information for recruitment provisions under the various quotas. The quotas are sports quota, scout and guides quota and cultural quota.
- Do not get confused with the other sites which also offer information on railway recruitment.
- The recruitment is under 4 groups. The groups are A, B, C and D.
- Group A and Group B are official cadre posts.
- Recruitments to Group A posts are usually through union public service commission exams, combined medical exams etc.
- There is usually no exams for Group B posts as Group C employees are usually promoted to Group B posts.
- Group C recruitment are usually for subordinate position staff like supervisors, clerks, skilled labor etc.
- Group D recruitment are usually for porters, gatemen, trackmen etc. The candidates who want to get recruited for Group D positions should be on the lookout for an advertisement for Group D recruitment in national newspapers, the website of Railway Recruitment board etc.
SCR Recruitment 2022 Application Fee:
The application fee along with the application form and other requirements varies according to the grade and the position for which the recruitment is taking place.
SCR Recruitment 2022 Exam Date:
|Deadline to submit the application form||June|
|Application form fees submit||July|
|Admit Card download||July|
|South Central Railway 2022 Exam Date||July|
- The Railway has many job openings for MBBS graduates. The MBBS graduate applying for Railways has to be less than 32 years of age.
- The upper age limit criteria are extended for the Reserved category like the OBC, SC, ST, etc.
- The MBBS candidates can join Indian Railway Medical Services or IRMS.
- The South Central Railways recruits through the Combined Medical Services Examination or CMSE conducted by the Union Public Service Commission or the UPSC.
- MBBS graduates are recruited as Group A Class I staff.
- Another examination through which the South Central Railway recruits is through the Railway NTPC examination.
- The recruitment of engineering graduates in South Central Railways happens through examinations like the RRB ALP, RRB JE SSE, RRB NTPC, RRC Group D Exam, Indian Services Examination (IES), conducted by UPSC, Staff Selection Commission (SSC), etc.
- The South Central Railways recruitment in the Group A category in certain cases also happens through direct advertisements. The Railways had advertised for their requirement for medical doctors on a contractual basis during the Corona Virus crisis.
- South Central Railway recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scouts & Guides Quota, Specialists, General Duty Officers, Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Sports Quota, Assistant Cook, Bearer, Cleaner, Commercial Porter, Safaiwala, Doctors (Specialists/ General Duty Doctors), Security Agents. Interested candidates can pursue courses in SSC / Matriculation with ITI in relevant Trade, MBBS, Post Graduate in the respective specialty, Matriculation, SSC/Matriculation + Typewriting proficiency of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi, Graduation, for a great career at South Central Railway. The South Central Railway selection process will consist of various rounds, like mentioned below selection process will be conducted wherever applicable. candidates will be selected as per Organization norms.
The examination is conducted in 4 stages:
- Stage 1 is a computer test. The duration for this test is 120 minutes and there will be a total of 100 questions that the candidate will have to answer. These would be divided into 40 questions of general awareness, 30 questions on Maths, and 30 questions on Reasoning.
- Stage 2 is also a computer test that also has a duration fir 120 minutes and the total number of questions is 120. The number of general awareness questions is 120, the number of questions in Mathematics is 35 and the number of questions on reasoning is 35.
- Stage 3 will test the typing skills for the position of a senior clerk, accounts clerk and junior accounts assistant. In order to clear the test, the candidate will have to answer at least 30 WPM in English and 25 WPM in Hindi. The typing skill test marks are however not added to the merit list marks.
- Stage 4 consists of the medical test and document verification. Based on the computer test scores the candidates will be called for document verification and medical test.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here