Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: On 14th April 1952, Eastern Railway started its operations. The Eastern Railway is one of the essential Indian Railways zones out of the 17 sectors. Eastern Railway jobs provide countless job opportunities for a variety of posts such as Sports Quota (Various Discipline), Scouts and Guides Quota, Senior Citizen, Trackman (Engineering Department), Points-man (operating system), Safai-wala (Medical / Commercial Department), S&T Department, Helper (Workshop Department), Physicians.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Application Form:
- To get the application form, candidates must go to the official website of www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- To fill out the application form, applicants must go over the guidance carefully.
- Until submitting the application forms scrutinize it for any mistake or incorrect entry once again.
- Candidates must pay the application fee and must have a print of the application form filled out for future use.
- The estimated date for the application form to be made available is in February 2022, and all applications will be submitted by April 2022.
Eastern Railway Recruitment Application Fees:
- Eastern Railway Trainee Fees are Rs. 100/-
- Candidates belonging to the group SC / ST / PWBD / Women need not pay any fees.
- To pay the application fees, candidates can opt for Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Exam Date:
|Notification Released date||January 2022|
|Submit to the Online Application||February 2022|
|Deadline to submit the application form||March 2022|
|Exam Date||March 2022|
|Selected candidates list display||March 2022|
Candidates who have qualified for their 10th, 12th, B.E / B.Tech, Diploma, ITI, Graduation in any direction, Post-graduation in any discipline, CA, or any other qualification must complete the job openings mentioned on the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in. With the aid of the official website, applicants will look at the latest work openings for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022
Online applications for appointment/training as Eastern Railway Trainees 2022 under the Apprentices Act are requested from the entitled aspirants who are Indian Residents. Candidates are required to go through the 2022 Eastern Railway Advertising and 2022 Eastern Railway Opening list to apply for a 2022 RRC ER Trainee role. Candidates can check the Eastern Railway Online Application Regulations 2022 process here.
- Applicants must qualify from any reputed board for 10th standard examination or its corresponding examination with at least 50 percent marks
- In informed trade, candidates must have the National Trade Certificate issued by SCVT / NCVT.
- Ultimately, as indicated by the authority, the applicant should be physically fit.
- Candidates can apply between 15 to 24 years of age
- In the case of ST / SC/ OBC candidates, age relaxation applies.
The process for employment shall include 1st step CBT / Computer Based Test, 2nd step CBT / Computer Based Test, Typing Ability Test / Computer Based Skill Test (as applicable), and Document Authentication / Medical Check-up. The question will be of an objective type with multiple selections and will likely include questions concerning general awareness, mathematics, general intelligence, and reasoning. The total exam marks are set to be 100.
Distinct 2nd step CBT is done with classified difficulty standard for each 7th stage of the CPC, i.e. stage 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. All posts subsidising within the same stage of 7th CPC shall have a 2nd stage public CBT. If the candidates are eligible according to their academic qualifications for an additional one standard of 7th CPC levels, For each level of 7th CPC, they must appear for common 1st step CBT and equivalent 2nd step CBT. Questions will come from General awareness, Math, General Intelligence and Reasoning. The cumulative exam marks are scheduled to be 120.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Admit card is issued before the examination starts. Applicants may use the official website to buy their Admit Card. Candidates must carry the printed admit card downloaded from the site with them to the exam centre as he/she will not be allowed to sit for the examination without a valid admit card.
The employment examination for Group D position in Eastern Railways is usually based on written exam and PET / Physical Efficiency Test to be organised correspondingly in Howrah, Central Kolkata, Hooghly, 24 Pgs (S), 24 Pgs (N); The list of successful candidates will appear on the official website and in the local newspapers as well.
The final jobs in Group D’s role shall be regulated by the merit and marks acquired in the written physical efficiency test and the medical examination, according to the reservation guidelines adopted for this resolution by the authority. Applicants can also get the results of the Eastern Railway Exam online.
Separate Railway recruitment boards /RRBs issue RRB Group D laterally cut off zone wise with the result. Applicants will find out about the cut off by registering on the official website. Other than cutting off marks from RRB Group D, applicants would need to protect the successor marks. For various areas, posts, and categories the cut off is dissimilar. Check below for more particulars on RRB Group D cut off.
A qualifying score of RRB Group D
- UR- 40%
- EWS- 40%
- OBC- 30%
- SC- 30%
- ST- 30%
Some factors are also responsible for cut-offs such as the number of candidates applying for the degree, the name of successful candidates in that year, number of exam vacancies, level of question paper etc.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here