IRMASAT 2023: Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test is conducted by the Institute of Rural Management, Anand. It is a national-level examination conducted once a year. They provide admission for the Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) and Fellow Program in Rural Management (FPRM). The selection of the candidates depends upon the CAT and XAT score. The selection procedure depends upon application submission, IRMASAT, Written Ability Test (WAT), and Personal Interview (PI). Candidates will get the latest notification about the examination through the online website www.irma.ac.in and also check the full article to get all details about the examination.
IRMASAT 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||IRMA Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT) 2023|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once a Year|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into IRMA|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||02692 – 260 391|
IRMASAT 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Release Date||To Be Announced Soon|
|Last date to apply||To Be Announced Soon|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced Soon|
|IRMASAT 2023 Exam Date||To Be Announced Soon|
|Result||To Be Announced Soon|
IRMASAT 2023 Application Form:
The registration for IRMASAT begins in November. Interested candidates can complete the registration to fill the application form. Application forms are available online on the official website of IRMA. The application form can be filled the last date in January.
- Complete the registration process through valid details of email address and contact number.
- After registration, you will be able to fill the application form.
- Fill in all the details correctly like name, address, academic details, etc.
- Upload signature in required format.
- Upload passport size photograph in required format.
- Pay application fees by the online medium.
Application fees can be pay by online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/UPI. The application fees are non-refundable in any case. For General/ OBC category candidates application fee is Rs. 1500/- and for the Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in application fees.
IRMASAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Indian candidates, who are appearing in the last year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the examination.
- Also, candidates who have completed graduation in any stream with a minimum 50% aggregate marks for the general/OBC category or 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST/DAP from recognized universities or institutions.
- Candidates must have scored 85 percentile or above in CAT or XAT.
- For Foreign candidates who have completed graduation in any stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks for the general/OBC category or 45% from a recognized University or Institution.
- Also must have appeared in GMAT/GRE and have to score which meets the minimum score criteria by IRMA.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
IRMASAT 2023 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of the exam: Computer Based Test
- Total number of Questions: 200
- Question Distribution: Quantitative Ability- 50, English Comprehension- 40, Issues of Social Concern- 60, Analytical Reasoning- 40
- Question Type: Objective type questions
- Language Mode: English
- Time Duration: 120 minutes
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer you will get one mark and for every incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted
Candidates who are applying through CAT/XAT/GMAT score
- The examination will be conducted for them separately
- The total number of questions will be asked 40
- Objective type questions will be there
- The total time duration provided for the examination is 80 minutes
- Each question carries 1 mark
- 0.25 marks will be deducted on every incorrect answer
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency and problem solving
- Work Time Analysis
- Time and Speed
- Profit and Loss
- Permutation and Combination
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Logical and Verbal Reasoning
- Family tree
- Series/ Arrangements
- Multidimensional Arrangements
- Statement and Conclusions
- Critical Reasoning
- Error Correction
- Jumbled Sentences
- Grammatical errors
Following topics will be covered in Social Concern issues
- Agriculture, Farming, livestock production, and management
- Human development index and its development
- The economy of India and Problem about National income and per capita income
- Public health issues, education, and health care
- Poverty alleviation and methods to combat
- Five-year plan
- National threats and security analysis
- Natural calamities and disaster management
- Social and economic issues relating to poverty, inequality, employment, and literacy
Candidates can download admit cards from the official website of the IRMASAT. You can download it by using the applicant number and password. It is mandatory to bring original identity proof along with the admit card without it candidates will not get appear in the examination hall. IRMASAT exam center is held in the following cities: Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Varanasi, Bangalore, Bhopal, Indore, Delhi NCR, Greater Noida, Patna, Nagpur, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Raipur, Pune, Chandigarh, Ranchi, Udaipur, Vishakhapatnam, Kochi, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Rajkot, Dehradun
The online result will be released after the examination. A merit list will be prepared based on the score candidates get on the test. Candidates can check it online by using roll number. Qualified candidates will be called for the GD and Personal Interview. After all processes, the final merit list will be prepared and displayed on the official website.
The selection of the candidates will depend upon the IRMASAT exam score, CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE, Group discussion, and Personal Interview score.
For Indian Candidates
- IRMASAT exam score – 10%
- Group discussion -10%
- Personal Interview-20%
- Academic Rating- 5%
- Diversity Rating- 5%
- Profile- 15%
For Foreign Candidates
The overall combined weightage of marks for Indian and foreign candidates must be 100%. Based on that score selected candidates will be called for the counseling process. Candidates are suggested to bring all required documents along with the result at the time of counseling. To get admission process you will have to register yourself from the official website. The allotment of the seat and colleges has been done based on merit sum preference. It is advisable to report with all documents to the allotted college to get admission.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here