ITM NEST 2022 is a qualifying common entrance exam for providing admission to several programs proffered by ITM University, Gwalior. ITM Nest aims at providing admission to various courses under Engineering, Management, Computer Science, Nursing, Fine Arts, Agriculture, Law, Pharmacy, Design and Art, Architecture and Design, Physical Education and Sports, and Education Programmes. If you are eagerly waiting for seeking admission into any course of the courses of your choice then check the details such as eligibility criteria, application form, Exam pattern, exam result, etc.
ITM NEST 2022 Exam Highlights:
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes
- Exam Mode: Online and Offline
- The medium of examination: English
- Exam Conducting Body: NEST University, Gwalior
- Course Offered: Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in various streams
Eligibility Criteria ITM NEST 2022:
The eligibility criteria vary from one course to another. Check the eligibility before applying:
- To apply for Engineering in B.Tech, the candidate must successfully complete Class XII from any Government recognized board of secondary education with at least 50% marks. Candidate must have studied compulsory subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Botany.
- To apply for Engineering in M.Tech, the candidate must be possessed with B.Tech degree with at least 55% marks
- To apply for BBA, the applicant must have successfully cleared class XII in any stream from any recognized board. The candidate must have acquired at least 50% marks in graduation. For BBA (Honours), the applicant must have acquired at least 55% marks.
- To apply for an MBA, the applicant must have completed 10+2+3 in any discipline from some recognized university or institute. Candidate must have acquired at least 50% marks in graduation
- To do BA/B.Com + Law (Integrated), the applicant must have completed Class XII with at least 50% marks from any government recognized board of secondary education
- To apply for LL.B, the applicant must have done graduation in any discipline from some recognized University/Institute. The candidate must have secured a minimum of 40% marks in graduation
- To do LL.M, the applicant must have successfully completed graduation in Law with at least 50% marks from some recognized University/Institute.
- To apply for D. Pharma, the candidate must have successfully completed Class XII in the Science stream with minimum of 50% marks from some government recognized board of secondary education
- To opt for B. Pharma, the applicant must have completed class XII with at least 50% marks from any government recognized board of secondary education. Candidate must have studied subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Botany
Computer Science and Applications:
- To apply for BCA, an applicant must have studied Class XII in any stream with a minimum of 45% marks from any government recognized board of secondary education
- To opt for BCA Honours, an applicant must have successfully completed Class XII in any stream with 50% marks from any government recognized board of secondary education
- To apply for the MCA course, the candidate must have successfully completed Class XII with Mathematics and completed graduation in any stream with at least 50% marks from any recognized university or institute.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
ITM NEST 2022 Application Form:
Check the details related to the application form from the below-mentioned information:
- The application form will be released in the month of January. Acquire application form via online and offline mode. Steps to apply online are as follows:
- Start with the registration process by visiting the official website www.itmuniversity.ac.in.
- Go to Admission and click ‘ITM NEST 2022’.
- Basic instructions for online Application and Payment will appear on the screen. Click on ‘Apply Now’
- The registration page will appear on the screen. Enter all the details carefully and accurately.
- Check your email to verify the login information which will be sent on your mobile number also.
- Use the log in credentials received during the time of registration to log in
- Fill the application form with information such as Payment, Personal Details, Address, Education Details, Uploading Documents
Steps to apply via offline mode:
- Collect the Application form from the office of ITM University by paying the prescribed amount.
- Download the application form via the official website: www.itmuniversity.ac.in
- Submit the application fee and take a print of the same for further use.
- Use a Blue or Black color Ball Pen and fill the form using Capital Letters only.
Submit the application form and the documents mentioned below:
- Photocopies of Educational Certificates/Mark sheet according to the course
- An ID Proof
- 3 passport sized latest photographs
- Demand Draft (Keep a photocopy and enclosed original). Make sure to mention your registration ID, Name, Application Number, Applied Course on the backside of the Demand Draft.
You can also be sent via post to the University:
- ITM University Counselling Cell, Kautilya Block
- ITM University Campus,
- Sithouli Railway Station, NH-75 Sithouli, Jhansi Road,
- Gwalior – 475001, (M.P.), INDIA
ITM NEST 2022 Exam Date:
|Available Online application from||January 2022|
|Final date to submit the application form||April 2022|
|Application fee submit the last date||April 2022|
|ITM NEST 2022 Exam Dates||May 2022|
|Counselling date||June 2022|
ITM NEST Admit Card:
Avail the admit card from the official website. Candidates must carry an admit card to the examination hall. Steps to download Admit Card are as follows:
- Go to the official website
- Login with Registered ID/Password
- Go to Admit Card for ITM NEST 2022
- Download the Admit Card
- Save the Admit card and take print of the admit card.
Admit Card will be consisted of information such as Name of Candidate, Date of Birth, Registration Number, Course, Name of Examination, Address of Examination Center, Candidate’s Photograph, and Signature, etc. Make sure to keep Photo ID Proof along with Admit Card for the purpose of verification purposes.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
ITM NEST 2022 will be commenced in four cities consisted of the campus of ITM University at Gwalior. The other exam centers are given below:
- ITM University, Turari Campus
- Exam will be conducted in online and offline modes.
- Exam duration will be 90 minutes for carrying out 100 Objective Type Questions
- Paper will be consisted of 100 marks
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Medium of examination will be English
- There will be no negative marking
- Paper will be divided into two parts – Paper A and Paper B. Paper A will be common for all programs whereas Paper B is related to the subject ability concerned with the programme applying for.
ITM NEST Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus for ITM NEST 2022 will be different for all programmes. As per the course requirement, the standard of the questions and type of the subject or topics will be used.
ITM NEST 2022 Result:
The result for ITM NEST 2022 will be announced in the end of May month or by the first week of June month. Exam result will appear on the official website i.e. www.itmuniversity.ac.in. The shortlisted candidates will receive an admission call letter at the registered email address. Take a print of the admission call letter and move to the allotted center on the prescribed date and time along with the original and photocopies of the academic records.
Counseling will begin after the result declaration. Counselling process will be continued till mid of September month till the seats of the specific course get filled.
Documents required during Counselling process:
- Marksheet and certificate of all classes from Class X to Graduation (documents required as per the course and eligibility)
- Photo ID Proof showing Candidate’s Photo, Address, Date of Birth and Parents’ Name or both
- ITM NEST Scholarship Form
- Military and Paramilitary Scholarship Form
- Government Scholarship Form
- Sports and Cultural Scholarship Form
- Economic Background Based Scholarship Form
- 5 latest passport sized photos
- 2 photocopies set of all the documents mentioned above. Make sure that photocopies are self-attested
- Migration Certificate (issued by university/board, applicant last attended)
- Category Certificate
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here