JEMAT 2024: The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (MAKAUTWB), conducts the JEMAT entrance examination on behalf of the Government of West Bengal. JEMAT gives admission to those candidates who are interested in getting admission to the various Post Graduate management courses from various institutes of management that are affiliated with the West Bengal University of Technology. In this article, we have given the information related to the JEMAT Application form, Eligibility, Exam Date, etc.
JEMAT 2024 Notification:
- JEMAT 2024 Application form will be released on June 2024.
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test 2024: Highlights
|Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test
|Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal
|Offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT)
|MBA, MHA, and PG Diploma in Management
JEMAT 2024 Exam Date:
|Application Form Available
|End to submit the application form
|JEMAT 2024 Admit Card Released
|Mock Exam Available
|JEMAT Exam Date 2024
|Declaration of Result
JEMAT 2024 Application form:
JEMAT 2024 Application form will be available on the web official portal of JEMAT.
Steps for Online Registration:
- Visit the official website i.e, www.makautwb.ac.in
- Then click on the ” Apply Online ” button first to Register yourself and you shall receive your registration number via SMS/E-Mail.
- Check your E-Mail Spam Box, if the message is not received in your Inbox.
- Next Click on the Applicant Login button to complete your form submission.
- Fees are payable through Online Mode only for online registration.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Data Requirement for Application Filling:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, your mobile number, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number, etc.)
- Address for Communication (including PIN code)
- Academic details of Class 10th, and 12th graduation.
- Choice of Subject, Choice of College, choice of JEMAT Examination Mode
- Good quality image of your photograph with a white background along with Signature both within 50 KB size.
- Details of a valid ID Proof that you will carry to the examination hall.
- Online Bank Transaction details for paying Application Fee.
- The general category needs to make payment of Rs 600/- and Rs 300/- for SC/ST category students.
- Mode of Payment: Pay Fee by Online Payment Gateway.
JEMAT 2024 Application Form: Click here
- Kolkata West Bengal
- Siliguri West Bengal
- Durgapur West Bengal
- Haldia West Bengal
Find below some important steps JEMAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria. Read each one after that submit Application Form:
- Only a citizen in India can apply for the examination.
- The minimum qualification for admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programs is a Bachelors’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Technology/Medical/Dental/Agriculture or other professional courses from recognized universities. The candidates who will appear in the final examination (Graduation) to be held in 2024 may apply.
- There is no age limit to appear for the exam.
- There is no set limit for the number of times a candidate appears for the exam.
Get the details below about the JEMAT Exam Pattern:
- The Exam will be conducted in offline mode means that pen and paper mode.
- There will be 50 objective kinds of questions asked in the Exam.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour.
- Each correct answer can attain one mark and 1/4 marks are going to be subtracted for the wrong answer.
- There will be three subjects enclosed within the queries paper (English, arithmetic & Logical Reasoning)
Distribution of questions & marks:
|No. of Questions
The entire question paper is divided into three different parts comprises of English, Maths, and Logical Reasoning.
|Click Here – JEMAT Merit List
|Click Here – JEMAT Counselling
|Click Here – JEMAT Cut Off
|Click Here – JEMAT Cut Off Marks
Once the examination is over, candidates will be called for a Personal Interview as well as a General Discussion which is based on the performance of the written test. But the selection procedure is all dependent on the marks weightage which is as below:
- Written Examination for 80%
- General Discussion for 10%
- Personal Interview for 10%
JEMAT Admit Card entrance exam will be issued 10 days before the examination. Candidates can download the admit card via the official website by just entering the registration number as well as the date of birth. Candidates are required to carry the admit card along with themselves while attempting the examination. No candidate will be permitted to give the exam without it. Thus, consider it a compulsory document.
- MP MET 2024 Application Form
- PIM MAT 2024 Application Form
- MAT 2024 Application form
- AMU 2024 Admission
- ITM NEST 2024 Application Form
- NMAT 2024 Application Form
To know the result of the JEMAT, you don’t have to wait much as the result releases after a few days of the exam. To check the result, go to the official website and check the result. Enter your roll number as well as the date of birth to collect the exam result. After the result announcement, the scorecards are easy to download from the website. Only those who have cleared the test will appear for GD/PI and counseling.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here