JIPMER PG 2022: JIPMER PG 2022 is an entrance exam conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER). It is a national level examination and is conducted twice a year. It conducts the entrance exam to offer admission in various 3 year PG medical courses whereas, for admission in 6 years PG Program. In this article, candidates can check the complete details about the JIPMER PG 2022 Admission.
INI CET 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invites online applications for the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) January 2022 for admission to PG courses [MD/MS/M.Ch.(6years)/ DM(6years)/MDS] of AIIMS, New Delhi, JIPMER Puducherry, NIMHANS Bengaluru, PGIMER Chandigarh & SCTIMST Trivandrum and other AIIMS (Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur & Rishikesh etc.)
INI SS 2022: The entrance test for admission into DM/M.Ch./MD Hospital Administration Courses at Institutes of National Importance (INI) for Medical Education namely, AIIMS-New Delhi and all new AIIMS, JIPMER Puducherry, PGIMER-Chandigarh, NIMHANS-Bengaluru, and Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology- Trivandrum will be held twice in a year for January and July session of the respective year. The common entrance test will be called as Institute of National Importance Super-Specialty Entrance Test (INI-SS).
JIPMER PG 2022 Notification:
- 22nd November 2021: JIPMER PG 2022 (INI CET) January Session Result has been announced on the official website. Click here to download the Result.
- 20th November 2021: JIPMER PG 2022 (INI SS) Exam Date has been announced. The Exam will be conducted on 7th December 2021. Click here to check the details.
JIPMER PG 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||JIPMER PG 2022|
|Full-Form||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Replaced by||INI CET (Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test)|
|Conducting body||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Courses offered||Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD)(DM/MCH)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-based)|
JIPMER PG 2022 Exam Date:
In this paragraph, you can see the JIPMER PG 2022 January Session Exam Dates. All exam related details are below such as Form submit Date, Admit Card Download Date, Result & Counseling Date.
Click Here – Free Mock Tests
JIPMER PG 2022 Exam Dates (January Session for DM/M.Ch 3 Years):
|Notification Released||28th October 2021|
|Starting of Online Registration||28th October 2021|
|Last date of Online Registration||16th November 2021|
|Admit Card||30th November 2021|
|ISI SS 2022 Exam Date||7th December 2021|
|Merit list publication||To be announced|
|Counseling Date:||To be announced|
|Admission Closed||To be announced|
JIPMER PG 2022 January Session Exam Date (MD/MS 6 Years):
|Online Application Form Date:||10th September 2021|
|Deadline to submit Online Application Form||9th October 2021|
|Status of basic registration & last date for correction of rejected images||11th to 13th October 2021|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||14th October 2021|
|Admit Card Online Download Date:||8th November 2021|
|INI CET 2022 Exam Date||14th November 2021|
|Result Announced||20th November 2021|
|Merit List||December 2021|
Admission Open 2022 – Apply Now!!
JIPMER PG 2022 Exam Dates (For July Session):
|Application Form Start to submit||March 2022|
|Deadline to submit the application form||May 2022|
|Available the Admit Card||June 2022|
|JIPMER PG Exam Date 2022||June 2022|
|Result date||June 2022|
|Counseling/Certificate Verification||July 2022|
|First Counselling||July to August 2022|
|second Counselling||August to September 2022|
|Third Counselling||September 2022|
|Final Counseling||October 2022|
|Issue of Admission Letter||—-|
JIPMER PG 2022 Application Form:
All the aspirants who want to enroll for the admission process of the JIPMER PG 2022 Entrance Exam have to fill the application form and pay the application fee subsequently. Here are some mentioned steps a candidate needs to follow:
- The online application process for the January session has been released in September 2021 for MD & MS (6 years) courses and in October 2021 for DM/ M.Ch (3 years) Courses.
- The online application process for the July session has started in March 2022 & the last date to fill the application form will be in April 2022.
- The applicants should read all the terms and conditions before getting into the process of filling.
- Candidates need to fill in all the authentic personal and academic details in the application form.
- Always upload the latest photograph in the specified formats, as Polaroid photographs will not be accepted at any cost.
- Upload your authentic signature.
- Then All the candidates have to pay the application fee online.
- Don’t click on any refresh or back button during the process of fee transactions. And note the transaction ID as well.
- JIPMER PG 2022 (INI SS) Application Form: Click here
- JIPMER PG 2022 (INI SS) Prospects: Click here
- INI CET 2022 Registration: Click here
Exam City Preference:
All the candidates will get three preferences for the cities they want their entrance exam to happen in. However, the final call and the discretion of this is with the examination authorities of the institute. If the seat is not available on your particular choices, then you will provide by the nearby choices.
Candidates can pay the Application pay by online mode i.e, Net Banking, Credit Card & Debit Card.
|General (UR)/ OCI/ OBC/Foreign National/||Rs.2000|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities||Exempted From Application Fee|
Application fee: The application fee for INI SS 2022 exam is Rs 4250/- for all applicants. However, the fee is exempted for PWBD candidates. The applicant can pay using a Debit card/Credit card/Net banking.
JIPMER PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
To get Eligible for JIPMER PG 2022 Entrance Examination and to get enrolled for study in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research, Pondicherry. All the candidates have to realize the following terms and conditions of eligibility set by the examination cell of the institute.
- Indian National (IN) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) or Foreign Nationals (FN) candidates can apply for the MD/MS.
- For admission in MDS, Candidates should be either Indian National (IN) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI).
- For MD/MS: All the appearing candidates must have an authentic MBBS degree from a state-recognized university. The MBBS degree also has approval from the Medical Council of India if the application admission is for the MD/MS programs.
- All the aspirants must have completed the pre-requisite of 12 months rotating practical training/internship on or before the date of January 2022. This condition only comes into existence when the candidates are applying for the January session of JIPMER PG 2022.
- For MDS: Candidates should have BDS degree with a year of internship or before 30th June 2022.
- All the candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the MBBS degree. This mentioned percentage is for the candidates belonging to the General category. It is set 50% for the reserved category students (SC/ST).
JIPMER PG 2022 Exam Pattern:
INI CET 2022:
- The exam will be conducted by online mode i.e computer-based test (CBT).
- There will be 200 questions based on multiple choice.
- The total duration allotted is 180 minutes.
- For every correct answer, +1 marks will be given.
- -1/3 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
INI CET 2022 Syllabus:
- Community Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Clinical Postings
- Surgery & Allied Subjects
- Medicine and allied subjects
INI SS 2022:
For stage 1- Applicable to all participating institutes
|No. of questions||80|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice questions|
|Marking scheme||+1 for each correct answer
-⅓ for each incorrect answer
0 for unanswered
Stage 2: Applicable to all AIIMS only- Total marks=20
- Candidate must score 50% or more in stage 1.
- The candidate must be eligible as per the eligibility criteria for AIIMS.
- Candidate must have applied in online registration for AIIMS seats.
- In order to qualify for the seat allocation, he/she must score 50% or more marks in stage 1 and stage 2 combined.
INI SS 2022 Syllabus:
The syllabus for INI SS 2022 will comprise questions from the General/Basic component of the qualifying educational qualification. It will also include questions from sub-speciality/systems/components of the specialty course for which the examination is being conducted.
Best Preparation Books for JIPMER PG:
- Medicine Dermatology And Venereology: Mudit Khanna, Vivek Jain
- Microbiology: Rachana Chaurasiya
- Physiology: Soumen Manna, Arvind Arora
- Pathology: Sparsh Gupta
- Pediatrics: Taruna Mehra, Arvind Arora
- Psychiatry: Vivek Jain
- Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy: Sumit Seth, Vivek Jain
- Social And Preventive Medicine: Vivek Jain
- Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anesthesia: Pritesh Singh, Ruchi Rai, Apurv Mehra
- Obstetrics and Gynecology: Sakshi Arora
- Ophthalmology: B Ram Gopal, Ruchi Rai
- Anatomy: Arvind Arora, Rachana Chaurasiya
- Biochemistry: Rebecca James
- Forensic Medicine: Narayan Reddy, Dr. Gaurav Aggarwal
- Pharmacology: Sparsh Gupta & Gobind Rai Garg
The JIPMER PG Admit Card of the candidate will reflect on the official website of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Pondicherry. After the examination cell published the admit card, all the valid candidates can download the admit card by entering their application number. The candidate can download it from here and take a printout of it. The admit card will only be available in online mode. All the candidates should check for every detail in the admit card and get in touch with the concerned authorities in case of any discrepancies.
Note: Admit card will not be sent by post, all the candidates have to download the admit card from the official site of the institute.
Process to Download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) @ jipmer.edu.in.
- Then, on the home page, search for JIPMER PG – MD/ MS Admit Card 2022 official download link.
- Click on the link and a window requesting your login details is displayed.
- Then log in with your ID and Password.
- After that JIPMER PG Hall Ticket 2022 – MD/ MS is displayed on the screen.
- Now download the Admit Card and Save the admit card 2022 for future use.
JIPMER PG Result 2022 will be released separately for both sessions. The result will be declared on the official website. Candidate can check their result by entering roll number & date of birth.
Steps to download JIPMER PG result PDF:
- Visit the official website of JIPMER PG (jipmer.edu.in).
- Then on the home page find the link of the JIPMER PG result PDF.
- Click on the link and check their JIPMER PG 2022 result under their category and roll number.
- Candidates are advised to download the result PDF for future reference
|Category||Cut off percentile||Rank secured||Equivalent marks|
All the shortlisted candidates are supposed to check the official website of the institute and check for their counseling date. They need to login by entering their credentials. All the selected must carry their original mark sheets and certificates while appearing for the counseling process. Please read all the instructions before appearing and carry all the required documents, otherwise, your admission can cancel and the seat allots to another candidate. The attested and downloaded mark sheets will not allow at counseling.
JIPMER, Dhanvantri Nagar, Gorimedu, Puducherry-605 006
Office Superintendent: 0413-2298288, 0413-2912111
PS to Dean: 0413-2298283,
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: www. jipmer.edu.in
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here