JNU Admission 2021: As we all know that Jawaharlal Nehru University is the most reputed university located in New Delhi. It was originated in the year 1969. This university offers a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. programmes for candidates. The university conduct an entrance exam known as JNUEE. It is a University level entrance exam that is organized to offer admission in the various fields of law, engineering, science, humanities, etc. Given below is the precise and important information that may help you ahead of the information such as JNU 2021 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result, etc:
JNU 2021 Notification:
- JNU 2021 Application Form will be released in May 2021.
JNUEE 2021: Highlights
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Exam Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam (JNUEE)|
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Type||UG & PG|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
JNU 2021 Exam Date:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Application form Announced||May 2021|
|End to submit an online Application form||To be announced|
|Application form Correction window open||To be announced|
|Admit card||To be announced|
|JNUEE Exam Date 2021||To be announced|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
|Deadline for Admission/Registration||To be announced|
JNU Admission 2021 Application Form:
- First, visit the JNU’s official website regarding registration.
- Get the application form
- Get application form through online mode only.
- Make sure to fill and submit the application before the last date.
- There will be a proviso of three courses in the application form.
- Attach the scanned images of signature, photograph & documents in a precise way.
- Move ahead with payment of the fee via offline and online mode.
- The size of the photograph must be of 150 px width, and 200 px height, and its size must be less than 20-25 KB, and the signature must be 140 px width and 60 px height.
- Go through the instructions and details prior to you fill the application form.
- In addition to the application form, submit the application fee as well. You can make payment of the application form via various modes such as credit/debit card or net banking from SBI or offline via challan.
JNUEE 2021 Application Fee:
JNU Admission 2021 Application Fee can be paid via net banking/debit or credit card Bank Challan. The fee varies from one course to another so once go through the information and then only move ahead for making the payment.
JNU 2021 Application Correction:
In case you feel there is a need to make corrections in the application form then wait for the date on which you can make corrections in the application form. You need to make online editing in some of the fields. You can make editing on that fixed date. However, for corrections in many other fields, you need to make an offline request.
Get the detail here about the JNU 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be Indian and Foreign National.
- The candidate’s minimum age limit should be 17 years.
- If you are applying for For B.A (Hons.) 1st Year then you must have successfully cleared or appearing in class 12th or some other equivalent exam with minimum marks. In addition to this, the candidate should possess the certificate of Alimiah with at least 45% marks and passed English Language subject at the senior secondary level or a three-year course under the instruction of Darul-Uloom Deoband.
- If you are applying for B.A. (Hons.) 2nd Year then you must have completed 1st Year of Bachelor’s Degree or some other equivalent examination.
- If you are applying for M.A. Course then the candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree with at least 50 % marks in any of the streams under the 10+2+3 pattern of education.
- If you are applying for M.Phil. / Ph.D. In the program then the candidate must possess a Master’s degree course in the relevant subject with required eligibility conditions. Eligible aspirants for a fellowship through the JRF category under the national eligibility test (NET) will be considered appropriate for the course.
Eligibility for PG Courses:
- If you are applying for MCA Programme then you must have completed class 12th or possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Tech/BCA) with Mathematics from some recognized board or university. The candidate must acquire at least 55% marks.
- If you are applying for the MA Programme then you must have completed graduation in any stream under the pattern of 10+2+3. You also must acquire 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
- If you are applying for M.Tech (Statistical Computing) then you must have completed post-graduation in Statistics, Operational Research, Mathematics, Computer Science, or any other Science branch OR completed a Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering OR MCA from some recognized board or University
- The candidate must have acquired at least 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
For B.A (Hons.) 1st year (Foreign Language) follow the below-mentioned Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be commenced in an online CBT mode.
- The exam paper will consist of multiple-choice questions.
- The mode of language will be English.
For B.A (Hons.) II year (Foreign Language):
The candidate needs to copy the examination that will be done in the corresponding foreign language. The exam includes Multiple Choice Questions. The questions will be based on topics such as basic knowledge, literature, and applied grammar, the civilization of the country, familiarity with the culture, etc.
- For the Master’s program in Economics, the candidate will receive Objective Type Questions. The questionnaire will be divided into two parts Parts A and B. Part A will with objective type question and Part B with a short question and a long question.
- For M.Tech in the statistical calculation, the paper will be of 100 questions. Also, all the questions will be multiple-choice questions and the question paper will be divided into Part A and Part B. Candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer and there will be a deduction of 0.25 points for every incorrect answer.
- For M.Tech in IT and Technology, a candidate needs to go through 100 multiple-choice questions. One mark will be awarded for every correct answer and there will be a deduction of 0.25 points for every incorrect answer.
- The JNU Exam Syllabus will be released along with the prospectus of the examination. The syllabus of the examination varies from one course to the other. To seek admission into Under Graduate programmes, a candidate needs to prepare from the topics of class XI and XII level.
- For Post Graduation courses, the candidate is required to prepare from the core subjects taken at the Graduation level.
JNU Admission 2021 Admit Card:
Seek the admit card (the most important document) from the official website. You need to download the hall ticket from the official website. You can seek admission into the examination hall only if you show yours admit card and relevant photo ID proof.
After exams get over, candidates can seek the answer key for the specific programme they have applied for. It is also available through the official website. This will help aspirants in getting the idea of the scores acquired in the examination.
JNU Admission 2021 Result:
- Attain access to the examination result through the official website. The result will most probably release in the month of June. The result on the website will quickly show the qualifying marks and marks acquired in the exam.
- Those who are eligible for joining the next round of selection procedure inclusive of viva-voice
- A merit list will be created for candidates belonging to categories such as General/SC/ST/OBC category, and PH.
- Enter the roll number and date of birth for catching the exam result.
Cut Off Details:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
- Cut-off will also be released via the official website after results are released. The cut-off will be released for all the different programmes and various categories separately. The cut-off marks will be created considering the number of candidates who appeared in the exam, the highest and lowest marks acquired in the exam, level of difficulty in the exam.
- The admission procedure will start in the month of July. Candidates can apply as per the degree and merit attained. Those who find their name in the merit will seek admission. Make sure for paying the seat acceptance money during the time of registration. The cost will be Rs. 295 / – for a doctorate, M.Phil./Ph.D., Rs. 283/- for MA / M.Sc. / MCA, BA (Hons.), Rs. 10,174.50 for PGDE, and Rs. 234 / – for part-time courses.
- Make sure for carrying original certificates and Xerox of the documents at the time of admission.