JSAT 2023: JSAT stands for Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test, a common entrance exam commenced by O.P. Jindal Global University for admission to several undergraduate courses in streams such as Management, Commerce and Humanities. The exam is conducted by Pearson VUE on behalf of O.P. Jindal Global University. Applicants can take several attempts at the JSAT exam during the test and the best scores attained amongst all the attempts will be considered for admission. Here are comprehensive details of the JSAT 2023 admission process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam dates, etc.
JSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have attained at least 60 % aggregate obtained from CBSE, ISC, IB, state boards, Cambridge, and other Government recognized boards.
- Those who are appearing in class XII and waiting for the result also apply for JSAT.
JSAT 2023 Admission Process:
The admission process via JSAT comprises JGU application form submission, written test and personal interview. There are three rounds in the admission process which are as follows:
- Round 1: In the first round, applicants will fill the online application form and submit it along with the passport size photograph and application fee. Enter the JGU application number while registering for the JSAT exam.
- Round 2: In Round 2 applicants will be selected based on the application form and supplemental application. They will be called for an interview. Those who have applied via JSAT, SAT, ACT, UGAT scores will appear online for faculty interviews. It is important for candidates to carry an ID proof (Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License or Passport along with admit card/printout of the confirmation email of the exam appointment. The JSAT sessions will be commenced online which candidates can appear from home. For a provisional offer, submit the registration fee and send the acceptance note to the admission department. The fee for exam appointment and result evaluation is Rs. 950, payable by credit card only.
- Round 3: In the third and final round of admission, the applicants will be informed about the selection for admission. The selected applicants will receive the provisional offer for admission. In order to accept the provisional offer, applicants need to submit the registration fee and send the acceptance note to the admissions department.
The scores attained in JSAT score accepted for admission to the given below courses:
- BCom (Hons) – 3 years
- BBA (Hons) – 3 years
- Integrated BBA (Hons.) + MBA – 5 years
- BA (Hons) Liberal Arts & Humanities – 3 years
- BA (Hons) Economics – 3 years
- BA (Hons) Global Affairs – 3 years
- BA (Hons) Journalism & Media Studies – 3 years
- BA (Hons) Built Environment Studies – 3 years
- BA (Hons) Political Science – 3 years
- BA (Hons) Social Science & Policy – 3 years
JSAT 2023 Exam Date:
|Application form available
|Application form submit last date
|JSAT 2023 Exam Date
JSAT 2023 exam will be divided into three different sections such as English Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Skills. All three sections will have 40 questions each.
Exam Retake Policy:
If any applicant wants to make an improvement in their JSAT 2023 scores then they can give the retest on the Pearson Vue website by paying the examination fee. It is important to note that O.P. Jindal University reschedules only one examination free of cost. To acquire complete information about exam reschedule, contact Pearson VUE 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The admit card or hall ticket for JSAT 2023 will be issued a few days prior to the examination. The hall ticket will be provided provisionally to the registered applicants. Download the admit card using online mode. No applicant will be permitted to appear in the examination center without admit card. In case of any issues in downloading the admit card, approach the helpline of the university. Make sure to arrive at the exam center at least an hour prior before the commencement of the exam.
Document to carry at the exam center:
Here is the list of documents to be carried at the examination center:
- A print of the Admit Card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
The examination result will be declared after a few days of the commencement of the examination. Those who clear the examination will appear for counseling. The merit list will be published in PDF format. Applicants are required to enter the Registration ID and password to check the exam result.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here