KSRP Recruitment 2022: KSRP stands for Karnataka Special Reserve Police provides an opportunity to many to avail the services in Police. Those who are eager to acquire various posts in Karnataka Police need to go through the written test and other required tests. To work in Police is considered the most reputed job as it needs complete dedication and patience. If you are interested to acquire job in Karnataka Police then avail complete info mentioned below:
KSRP Recruitment 2022 Highlights:
- Organization’s Name: Karnataka State Police
- Name of the Position: Special Reserve Police Constable, Bandsmen
- Job Category: Karnataka Government Job
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Physical Standard, and Endurance Test
- Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
KSRP Recruitment 2022 Application Form:
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
To apply for KSRP Recruitment 2022, you first need to go to the official website and click the link available on recruitment page. On the website, there will be the PDF released by the Karnataka Police. Go through all the instructions carefully before filling the application form. Steps for the process of application form are as follows:
- First visit the official website
- Log in the website and click the option, “Current Recruitment“.
- Then click on the “Police Recruitment“
- Choose the post to apply and choose the option
- Make sure all the details filled correctly and completely.
- Take a print of the filled form and then submit it before the last date.
- For future records, the candidate will have to take a print out of the form.
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
- Application fee for General category candidates will be Rs.250/-. However, applicants belonging to SC, ST, CAT-01, and Tribal category will pay Rs. 100/-
- You can make the payment via HDFC bank or in the Post Office.
- Applicant’s age should be between 19 – 25 years
- Applicant belonging to SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B (OBC) should have age between 19 to 27 years.
- Those who belong to tribal category should have age between 19 – 30 years.
- Candidate must have successfully cleared class XII from some recognized board.
Important to go Through:
- Fill online application form
- Download the admit Card
- Successfully clear the Endurance test.
- Appear for the physical standard test.
- Go for written test
- Clear the medical examination.
- Appear for the VIVA or Voice
- Final selection of the candidate will take place
KSRP Exam Pattern:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Paper will have Multiple Choice Questions for 100 marks for the duration of 2 hours. Subjects included General Awareness, Mental Ability, Geography, Indian History, Indian Independence Movement, Indian Constitution, and Fundamental Rights
Physical Test for Constable (Men)
- Male candidate, Ex-Serviceman will go through 1600 Meters Running in 6 Minutes.
- The candidate will go through Shotput 7.26 Kg for 5.60 Mts in three attempts.
- The candidate will go through Long Jump for 3.80 Mts
- The candidate will go through High Jump for 1.20 Mts. The candidate will get 3 chances
Physical Test for KSP Police Constable:
- Rope Climbing 5.0 Meters
- Long Jump3.80 Meters
- High Jump1.20 Meters
- Running 100 Meters in15.00 seconds
- Running 400 Meters in 80.00 Seconds
- In the Event Running, the candidate needs to 2 Kilometer distance within the duration of 10 minutes and for Ex-Servicemen 400 meter in 120 seconds
- In the event Long Jump or High jump, candidates need to jump 3.80 meters long and will get three chances.
- In the Event Shot Put, the candidate must be able to throw 7.26 kg shot to distance the distance of 5.60 meters. Three chances will be given to every candidate.
- Once the candidate clears three events, further selection will take place.
- Candidate’s height should be 170 cm and for the tribal category, it should be 155cm
- The chest size must be 86 cm with expansion and 75 cm for tribal category applicants.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
- General Knowledge: Biology, Indian Constitution, Politics, Geography, Famous Books & authors, Current Affairs- National & International, India & Neighbouring Countries, Economy, Countries & Currencies, General Polity, Countries & Capitals, Famous Personalities, History, Art & Culture, Scientific Research, States & Capitals, Famous Places, and Sports.
- Arithmetic: Geometry, Problems on Ages, Ratios & Proportions, Time & Work, Allegations & Mixtures, Partnerships, Time & Distance, Compound Interest, Averages, Highest Common Factor, Simple Interest, Boats & Streams, Number System, Simplifications, Mensuration, Problems on squares, Profit & Loss, Fundamental Operations, Least Common Multiple, Permutations & Combinations, Probability, cubes, Discounts, and Percentages.
- Reasoning: Sentences & Conclusions, Number Series, Data Interpretation, Problems on Cubes, Sentences & Arguments, Clocks, Blood Relations, Decision Making, Analogy, Problem Solving, Seating Arrangements, Calendars, Sentences & Assumptions, Coding & Decoding, and Syllogism.
- Verbal Ability: Vocabulary, Para Completion, Passages, Usage of Articles, Error Correction, Direct & Indirect Speech, Active voice & Passive voice, Idioms & Phrases, One-word Substitutes, Synonyms, Grammar, Error Detection, Fill in the blanks, Reading Comprehension, Parts of Speech, Antonyms, and Sentence Arrangements.
The candidate will be able to download the admit card from the official website. It is crucial to collect admit card as no candidate will not be permitted to appear in the exam without admit card. This card will consist of info such as name, address, Exam date, time and day.
The exam result will be announced through the official website.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here