Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2023: Kurukshetra University conducts Bachelors in Education (B.Ed) Entrance Exam is one of the topmost educational institutions of India. It was established in the year 1956. It is only 160kms from the capital, Delhi. The University is providing higher education to over half a million students on the campus and its affiliated colleges. The University has been awarded an A+ grade by NAAC and has been placed at 8th position amongst the State Universities of the country due to this. University offers a wide range of courses and affiliated to 282 colleges in 7 districts of Haryana. Every year Kurukshetra University conducts an Entrance Exam for Bachelors in Education (B.Ed) for the candidate who wants to pursue B.Ed. the selection of candidates is done on the basis of marks in the Graduation and Entrance exam. All the interested candidates holding Bachelor’s degrees as well as master’s degrees holders can apply for B.Ed in Kurukshetra University. Candidates can also seek admission through distance education mode but for that they must have certain additional qualifications and a few years of teaching experience. This article is to provide all information on the Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2023. The candidates can check the below article for information KUK B.Ed Admission 2023 like Application Form, Eligibility & Criteria, etc.
- Name of the university: Kurukshetra University
- Name of Course: B.Ed.
- Application mode: online.
- Official website: www.Kurukshetra University .ac.in
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2023 Exam Date:
The important dates regarding the Kurukshetra University B.Ed. admission is given below.
|Application Form Available||4th Week of March|
|Deadline to submit the application form||3rd week of April|
|Last date for application submission with late fee of Rs. 500/-||To be Notified|
|Admit Card Available||One week before the exam|
|Exam Date||Mid of May|
|Result announced||End of May|
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2023 Application Form:
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2023 Online Application Form will start from the last week of March Kurukshetra University B.Ed last till the 3rd week of April. Candidates can apply from the official website before the last date of the application form. Before applying, candidates must check whether they satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then check the Notifications link on the official website.
- Read all the instructions provided properly.
- The Application Form is also available at post offices and Axis Bank branches
- To fill online application form candidates will have to provide all the necessary details required.
- Firstly fill the form with details like Name, Date of Birth, and others, etc.
- The details provided by the candidates must be correct.
- Upload the relevant documents like photos, Signatures, and other documents that are required.
- Pay the application fees online as described mode of payment.
- After the payment is completed submit the application form.
- Candidates must keep a printout of the submitted application form safely for future reference.
KUK B.Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
- Candidates must have a qualified Bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream from any recognized University with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and 40% for PWD) in the examination.
- Candidate must have passed 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- The lower age limit for the candidates to be eligible to give the test is 22 years at the time of examination.
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Haryana B.Ed Application Fee
- The Candidate can make the payment of the application fee through online/offline mode
- By online mode, payment can be done through Debit/Credit/Net banking/E-challan
- Application Fee once paid is No-Refundable
- The application fee for general candidates is Rs. 500/-.
- The application fee for general candidates is Rs. 250/-.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Candidates can download the KUK B.Ed 2023 Admit Card from the official website.
- The official website of the university is www.kurukshetrauniversity.ac.in
- Kurukshetra University B.Ed Admit card will be available before a week before the Exam.
- Physical Admit Card will be sent to any candidate by post.
- It is very important to carry the admit card on the examination day.
- Any Candidates must not forget to carry an Admit card on the day of the exam Otherwise, he/she shall not be allowed to seat in the exam.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Kurukshetra University B.Ed Admissions 2023 Result:
The Candidates can see the result via online mode only. The Steps to check the result are as follows:
- First of all, Candidates will have to visit the official website of the university.
- After that search for the link to the result.
- Click on the “Kurukshetra University B.Ed Result” section.
- Click on the desired course entrance test link.
- Results will be displayed on your screen in the form of a PDF file.
- Save the Scorecard for further use.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here