LPU NEST 2021 examination will be commenced by Lovely Professional University. LPU is a private university located in Jalandhar, Punjab. This university is known for commencing various university level entrance examinations which are known as LPU NEST. National Entrance and Scholarship Test (NEST) is conducted to offer admission in courses i.e. engineering, management, law, and other courses. This test commences once a year all over the country and many candidates eagerly wait for this examination. In this article, candidates get complete details about LPU NEST 2021 application form, dates, eligibility, etc.
LPU NEST 2021 Notification:
- 6th June 2021: LPU NEST 2021 Application Form for Schedule III has been released and the last date to apply is 25th June 2021.
- 1st April 2021: LPU NEST 2021 Application Form has been started for schedule II.
LPU NEST 2021: Highlights
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Name Of The Examination||Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test|
|Commonly Known as||LPU NEST 2021|
|Name of the Organization||Lovely Professional University (LPU)|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, MBA Entrance Exams|
LPU NEST 2021 Exam Date:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Events||Current Schedule (Only Remotely Proctored Test from Home)|
|Registration Start||6th June 2021 onwards|
|Last Date for submission of LPUNEST Application||25th June 2021|
|Slot Booking for online examination||6th June 2021 onwards|
|Exam Date||11th to 28th June 2021|
|Result||30th June 2021|
|Online Counselling and Seat Allocation||30th June 2021 onwards|
Online Counselling and Seat Allocation:
|Rounds of Counselling||Filling of Online Preference||Result of Allotment||Date of Admission (subject to availability of seats) (scholarship subject to prevalence of scholarship scheme)|
|Round I||30th June to 3rd July 2021||4th July 2021||4th to 10th July 2021|
|Round II||4th to 10th July 2021||11th July 2021||11th to 15th July 2021|
Exam Dates for LPU NEST (MBA)
|Events||Current Schedule (Only Remotely Proctored Test from Home)|
|Online Registration Starts on||6th June 2021 onwards|
|Slot Booking for Online Examination||6th June 2021 onwards|
|Last date for submission of the LPU NEST Application||25th June 2021|
|Dates of Entrance Examination||9th to 28th June 2021|
|Display of Result||Within 24 hrs. after the conduct of the test|
|Dates of Interview||Candidate can opt. for any preferred interview slot within 2-8 days after the declaration of the LPU NEST result.|
|Result for Interview||Within 2 days after the conduct of the Interview|
|Last Date of Admission||5th July 2021|
LPU NEST 2021 Application Form:
- The application form can be collected in the 1st week of January 2021.
- Forms are easily available via online mode.
- Candidate first need to register themselves via online mode
- The process of application comprises the following steps: Registration, Filling of the details, and upload of the photos, signature, and fee payment.
- Once a candidate successfully gets done with the registration, then it will be possible for an exam conducting authority to generate the application number and password.
- As soon as the application form is filled, the candidate can fill the exam center and attain the view of the time slot for seeking to admit card.
LUP NEST 2021 Application Fee:
- If you are making online payment then boys will pay Rs.800 and girls will pay Rs.500.
- Those who apply offline will make a payment of Rs.800 for boys and Rs.500 for girls.
- The application form and a printed copy of the LPU NEST kit will be Rs.1000 (for boys) and Rs 700 (for girls).
- You can pay via various modes such as debit card/ credit card/net banking. Those who are using the offline mode of payment can pay via cash/Cheque and also through demand draft.
- To pay through DD, send an envelope containing contact details, signature, passport size photo and send to the address given below:
Division of Admission:
Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar- Delhi GT Road (NH-1),
Phagwara, Punjab (India)-144411.
How to Apply for LPU NEST 2021:
For Online Mode:
- First, visit the official website LPU i.e, https://nest.lpu.in/
- On the homepage click on ‘Apply here’
- A new page will open on the screen. Then select the course.
- Now fill the Application Form and enter details i.e. email ID, name, Phone No. etc. and submit details.
- Now pay the application fee online mode via credit card/ debit card etc.
- Upload required documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page and keep It safe for future references.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
For Offline Mode:
- First, Purchase application form with a printed LPU NEST kit from the university offices.
- Then, fill complete details in the application form carefully.
- Now submit the application form.
- Take a copy of the filled application form and keep it secure for other procedures.
Find below the LPU NEST 2021 Eligibility Criteria related to all information below. Candidates can check here Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech, M.Tech & MBA Programme:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Eligibility for B.Tech Programme:
- Candidate must have completed class 12 or some equivalent examination from the recognized board or university.
- The candidate must have attained 60% marks in class 12.
- Candidate must have successfully passed class 12th with subjects like Maths, Physics, and English as the main subjects.
Eligibility for M.Tech Programme:
- Candidate must have passed B.E. or B.Tech. or B. Arch. or B.Plan or some other equivalent examination from some recognized board or university.
- The candidate must have acquired 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
Eligibility for MBA Programme:
- Candidate must successfully complete graduation in a Bachelors degree or some other equivalent examination from some recognized board or university.
- The candidate must have acquired 50% marks in graduation.
- Candidate must have attained 80% marks in XAT/ CAT/LPU NEST and 85 percent marks in MAT/ CMAT or GMAT.
- The examination will commence in online mode.
- The time duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
- There will be 100 Multiple Choice Questions in the MBA paper and 110 questions in the B.Tech paper.
- The candidate will receive 4 marks for every correct answer but there will be no negative marking at all.
Check the distribution of questions and marks for B.Tech and MBA in the below-given table:
Check Marks Distribution for B.Tech:
- Physics will have 30 questions for 120 marks.
- Chemistry will have 30 questions for 120 marks.
- Mathematics will have 30 questions for 120 marks.
- English will have 20 questions for 40 marks.
Check Marks Distribution for MBA:
- General English will have 40 questions for 120 marks.
- General Awareness will have 20 questions for 60 marks.
- General Aptitude will have 40 questions for 120 marks.
LPU 2021 Syllabus:
- The syllabus of the examination is available on the official website. Those who are planning to apply for Under Graduate courses will prepare from the topics and syllabus from class XII and for PG level examination, the candidate will prepare syllabus from graduation level.
- Those who apply for B.Tech will prepare different topics from subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Maths, and English.
- Those who apply for MBA will prepare different topics like General English, General Awareness, and General Aptitude.
- After the registration process ends, the slot booking will begin. The slot booking for the first slot will begin from the month of December and slot bookings for Schedule II will begin from the month of March 2021.
- The slot is based on first come first serve.
- Complete the slot booking process for generating the admit card. University will reserve the slot booking according to the availability of seats and test centers.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket:
- The admit card will be provided in the month of March month. Download the admit card via online mode. The admit card contains information such as roll number, registration ID, date of examination, examination time, exam venue, etc. Carry admit card to exam venue otherwise, you will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Candidates can verify the exam details mentioned on the admit card. In case of any error in the information, it is crucial to contact the concerned officials regarding the matter.
The examination result will be available online. Log onto the official website and you will be able to get a view of the result and scorecard by simply entering Email id and password. A rank list will also be released that the candidate can go through. The rank list will help candidates to know whether they will be appearing for counseling.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
Cut off is the minimum mark that candidates must attain to appear in admission in the University. There will be provision for a scholarship to the students who will attain more than or equal to cutoff marks.
- After the results will be published university will begin counselling process. The counseling will begin online in the month of May.
- Candidates will appear for counselling based on marks acquired in the entrance exam and interview round.
- Download the counselling letter and allow the counselling venue prior to the last date. During counseling, document verification and seat allocation will take place.