MAT 2023: All India Management Association commences a test connected to the management aptitude so that capability of the candidates can be judged by those who are looking to start their career in MBA or management programmes. It is favorable on the part of candidates that examination commences four times every year say in the months of February, May, September and December. There are so many colleges that have influenced the leading business schools which are known for providing post-graduate programmes for Business administration. Some of the known names include Apex Institute of Management, Alliance Business School, Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow, and Institute of Business Management & Technology and many others. Here, all the sections inform about the MAT Entrance Exam but before moving to apply in the examination, ensure to read the below-given info:
MAT 2023 Exam Date:
Candidates can find below the MAT 2023 Exam Date related information:
|The registration process starts from||The first week of July 2023|
|Form availability via sale counter:||July 2023|
|Ending up of the sale of the application forms:||August 2023|
|The end for the form submission at AIMA, New Delhi:||August 2023|
|End Date of the online application process:||August 2023|
|Last date for the submission of the filled online
application forms at AIMA, New Delhi:
|Date for issuing admit card:||Aug 2023|
|MAT 2023 Paper-Based Test:||September 2023|
|Computer Based Test:||September 2023|
MAT 2023 Application Form:
In this section candidates can read some steps before applying the MAT 2023 Application Form:
- Candidates can apply for the MAT entrance exam through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card & Net banking.
- For the MAT 2023 February, the Session application form starts to submit the 3rd week of December and the last date to apply will be the second 4th week of January for PBT and the 2end week of February for the CBT exam.
- Candidates must have a scanned copy of their passport size photograph and signature. Candidates fill all details and upload the document through the online official website.
MAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying the MAT 2023 Application form, Must read the MAT 2121 Eligibility criteria after submitting the application form:
- The candidate should be graduate in any of the discipline
- Students who are in their final year of the course can also go for applying on the examination
- There is no need to have any neither job experience nor age limit matter to appear in the exam.
- English: Comprehension of Passage, Synonyms, Proverb, Sentence Correction, Antonyms, Punctuations,
- Mathematics: Profit and Loss, Installment Payments, Geometry, Partnerships, Ratios and Proportion,
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning: Venn Diagrams, Bar Graphs, Pie Charts, Critical Reasoning & Visual Reasoning
- The question paper is divided into five distinct sections which include Language Comprehension, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Mathematical skills, Indian and Global Environment
- Each section comprises 40 multiple choice questions, thus total there will be 200 questions
- The time duration of the examination will be 2 and-a-half hours
- There will be negative markings, so be careful while answering the questions. Each correct answer will keep on adding one mark and an incorrect answer will reduce 0.25 marks
|MAT Answer Key Download
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Candidates who apply for the MAT 2023, AIMA authority will be released the admit card. If candidates want to download the MAT 2023 admit card applicants must have a Form Number, Email Id & Date of Birth. All these things are mandatory for the download admit card. Candidates did not allow to enter the examination hall without admit card. The admit card contains the candidate’s name, exam location, Roll Number Exam Date and Time. All instructions are given on admit card candidates follow all instructions strictly.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here